Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NikkiFyne
Msg: 90
For those of you who enjoy rough sex:Page 2 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
i love the wild things to much
 karencd21
Msg: 94
For those of you who enjoy rough sex:
Posted: 3/18/2008 1:14:32 PM
I know for me "ROUGH SEX " is what it is about...to be pushed and not know where this is going is so very exciting(lots of trust is envolved). The mind is such a wonderful thing..to be racing, wondering what is coming next, the complete loss of controll...maybe as someone stated there is more going on during this kind of sex...laten this or that...surpressed or unrealized desires...needs...submission....whatever...all I know is that "ROUGH SEX" is so very outragious that "vanilla" loses it appeal.
 Mirage111
Msg: 104
Posted: 3/30/2008 4:50:57 PM
hmmmm, vanilla....I prefer neopolitian. Vanilla is good but why bother when you can have so many more flavours....spice of life

Im creative and I do not believe I would be comfortable with a partner who was not willing to explore or have their soft limits pushed a little.
 ForeverLong
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2008 5:53:10 PM
I like it all! Nice and easy to start to get all wet and warmed up. Then see how she likes it by stepping it up. Some like a real hard banging and it's good for me, sometimes it's what we need it to get off.
 simpleman20188
Msg: 108
Posted: 3/30/2008 9:22:14 PM
Still exploring in a Dom/Sub relationship but I can tell you that rough is very primal and if you have the right partner and the right mix it is beyond belief.

I tend to be much more aware and concience of how wild things are than she is, but that is part of my role. She throws her self in and it is my job to accept it and push her limits while not taking her over.

Exciting, scary and rewarding on levels I wasn't even aware of.

Her being a subie does not make her any less of a person. It makes me more aware of her needs and wants. It is very hard to describe if you have never been there.

The mad frenzy of her screaming, pushing and begging for more while you have to control your self to make sure she is safe and not really harmed.

Bleh! Like trying to explain the color orange to someone who has been blind all their life.
 marin-christine
Msg: 116
Posted: 5/25/2008 11:29:53 AM
Well I think once you get to a certain age most people want to experiment. I personally like the male to be dominant, I am a natural submissive- Well in the bedroom at least- Only men with very high sex drives turn me on.
 simpleman20188
Msg: 120
Posted: 5/28/2008 8:17:39 PM
I'm ruined!

I am doomed to a life of kinky uninhibited rough sex and passion till I can't get it up any more.

I guess it sucks to be me.
 simpleman20188
Msg: 122
Posted: 5/28/2008 8:47:03 PM

Yes, what is rough sex? Slapping? Biting? Drawing blood?

It can be.
There are all levels.

Here I think it pertains more to a bedroom Dom/Sub type thing.

I would say that on more than one occasion both of us have come away from some passionate love making with bruises, scratches, bite marks, welts and sometimes some blood. not a lot but some.

Have you ever wanted to be ravished, spanked, want to feel a Little out of your control, a little pain to emphasize and highlight what is happening. Some made passionate abandon with hard pounding bent over the furniture sex?

Or wanted to do it to him?

Rough has many levels and now I am off to a cold shower growling about my so far away love.
 simpleman20188
Msg: 123
Posted: 5/28/2008 9:02:00 PM

If it involves bodily fluids other than cum and saliva, I don't deal with it.

LOL Running joke between my GF and I. Everytime we get together we end up with CSI sheets.

Hmmm I wonder how long before she slaps me in the head because she can't ever post here if people find out she is my GF?
 simpleman20188
Msg: 125
Posted: 5/28/2008 9:11:51 PM
No pain - if a man gets rough with my nipples it pisses me off

Is it pain in general or just the nipples.
My d!ck is sensitive. I don't enjoy to much roughness with it. It needs and wants to be loved. On the other hand when it is thrusting hard and fast in a cvnt, a$$ or mouth it seems to be a lot more resiliant to pain, Go figure.

Rough sex may not be for you.
Some pain is a spice to some of us.

Nipples are and interesting thing in rough sex. Often you have to start out gently with them but by the end of the night it is amazing how far you have to go to get that gasp of pleasure from nipple stimulation.
 shepard25590
Msg: 131
Posted: 5/29/2008 9:12:54 AM
just check mr out i hit it har d and ill yry anything u wont be dissaointed
 fake-me-beautiful
Msg: 143
Posted: 6/2/2008 12:00:36 PM
I didn't read anything more than the first post,
but I think that if you're looking for STRICTLY sex & prefer it rough, why settle for anything less? But if you're looking for commitment & prefer rough sex but the man/woman that you're with isn't so much into that, I think that you could settle with plain old 'vanilla'. I'm sure that the person you're with would stretch their limits a little to satisfy you, just as you would for them.
 Ravenstar66
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2008 1:46:27 PM
all depends on the mood

I'm a switch so it all depends on what kind of mood I'm in. Sometimes rough, sometimes gentle... sometimes downright corrupt.. it's the best way to reach deep down and find out what's really in there, better if you have a partner to explore with.

vanilla forever? No, I couldn't even date a guy seriously if he couldn't mix it up...
 simpleman20188
Msg: 150
Posted: 6/4/2008 3:17:21 PM
OMFG!!!!

Holly_Golightly6 has my vote for best fvcking post ever so far.

As a newly awakened dom not only did I enjoy her post a found it spiritualy uplifting.

YOU GO GIRL!
 simpleman20188
Msg: 154
Posted: 6/5/2008 4:57:05 AM

That's sex? Creepy

It's very primal.

There is soft sex, love making, romantic intercourse, after glow. Romanticaly fufilling.

Then there is sex, feels good, gives release, fun and happy. Physicaly filling.

And rough sex, primal, uninhibited, boundries are pushed mental and physical when you are done you are sweaty, dirty, smelly, exhausted and increadably sated. You feel like you have been well and truely fvcked right down to your ancient ancestors clubbing each other and dragging you off to a cave to mate.
 SideDishes
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2008 2:09:10 PM
Ditto! Nicely put. Definitely a good idea to be well balanced. Some ladies like the slow tantric, feel every touch sex and some just like to be ........ok.

BaldyisBeautiful
Msg: 159
Posted: 6/5/2008 4:04:16 PM
I have a very hard time with just vanilla sex anymore. And yes it does effect how I have been with partners and how I go about choosing the person that I want to be with. Once you have been spoiled with having all your fetishes and fantasies fulfilled, it is very hard to be with someone who isn't open about their sexuality and who doesn't want to do the same things you want to do.
 fetish4u
Msg: 168
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2008 2:03:53 AM
No vanilla for me.I want a woman who is into kinky things like foot worship,spanking,golden showers,face slapping,spitting,bondage and all that good stuff.I have a problem with keeping an erection during sexual intercourse so I don't even want that.I wouldn't be happy with a woman who didn't like these things.
 Merrylass
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2008 6:11:16 AM
It seems for some people the pain and pleasure wiring is crossed. I don't know how or why but I know that for me, pain translates only as 'dammit, that ****ing HURT' and there's no 'in a good way' at the end of that sentence.

I knew someone once who liked it rough - he said it was because he didn't really feel much sensation otherwise. I wonder if anyone's ever figured out how and why some people respond so counter-intuitively. We teach the little kids to not put their hands on the stove because it will hurt - fascinating that 'hurt' becomes 'pleasure' to some of them when they grow up!
 Merrylass
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2008 1:32:18 PM

We talk about pain a lot but what we're really talking about are intense sensations. The "whoosh" of an alcohol flame across the skin as it is quickly extinquished, or the feel of a blade across a breast, or the intense pounding of a heavy flogger followed by the sting of a whip or cane are all sensations that *are*, in fact, pleasurable to many.

Oh, I get that. I'm just wondering how one set of nerve endings read that as 'golly this is fun' while others (perhaps the ones more geared to long-term survival?) read it as 'I'm not enjoying this at all'. I mean, if the velociraptor was chomping on your arm, it wouldn't be evolutionarily fruitful to hang around for more, would it?
 SuthernFlair
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2008 3:31:11 PM
Never liked the vanilla but to start out that way getting to know. The wildness I guess is the nature with me along with the coaxing and talking back and forth to get her wilder and totally into it is hot. Its amazing seeing it happen and enjoy seeing all the sheets on the floor all sweaty with smiles. out of breath Not into the pain but wildness "oh yeah". Vanilla always needs some flavor added with my thoughts.
 fetish4u
Msg: 180
view profile
History
Posted: 7/11/2008 8:10:08 PM
[Quote]I need rough sex, can't live without it, pecially when I'm drinking, throw me around, mess me up, yell at me, slap me, I want spanked hard & yanked around by the hair, love to spank men & pull their hair til they cry, when you cross that line you can never go back to vanilla, too borring.
That sound so hott.I want a woman to do all that to me
 RobDaWolf
Msg: 185
Posted: 8/14/2009 10:59:52 PM
There's a fine line between kinky and rough. Kinky can be anything from dressing up, to have plastic sheets, a bottle of oil and a bag of feathers with a whip ready to go. Rough can be just that: ROUGH. Close to the edge of danger and violence, but never quite going over. But it can also be kinky AND rough at the same time. I'm in the BD/SM lifestyle. More of the DS than the SM. Not into inflicting massive amounts of pain, but a little slap and tickle, carrot and stick, that goes a long way. Tie down and tickle torture, a little spanking or paddling and hair pulling of my partners, it's a healthy thing if both agree to the rules before hand as to what is and isn't allowed. I've been in this for a LONG time, and I'm saying it's like what a person finds beautiful. It's all subjective as to what's defined as kinky, and what's defined as normal.

Rob
 michele6259
Msg: 191
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2009 6:58:50 PM
Holly Golightly loved your post!
I love to eat CremeBrulee ... but I don't want to eat it all the time.
Variety is good
 goodlyracer
Msg: 192
Posted: 8/15/2009 8:42:14 PM
Holy-Moly....... Girls girls girls....Every now and then, If your not soaking wet with sweat standing in front of anything that moves air across your body with your arms stretched out wide , breathing heavy after and hour and a half of absolutely mind blowing sex, going WTF just happened, YOU AREN'T LIVING!!! But no one can keep that pace every night, so just meaningful casual satisfying for the most part is fine. After all, when you pull the Vette out of the Garage, do you drive 150 MPH everytime?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >