Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WakeDan
Msg: 134
boobsPage 2 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
I'm not going to read 6 pages, so maybe she changed her mind already.

But i wanted to say one name, Milla Jovovich. She has basically no boobs at all, and looked fantastic in Fifth Element, and every movie she's done.

I had a gf with A cups, she was older than me, 38. They looked like she was 18 years old. I had her walking around the apartment braless in no time. I loved getting flashed when she'd walk by. Much better than what they would have looked like at her age if she had Ds.
 paulinuk
Msg: 135
view profile
History
boobs
Posted: 6/27/2007 2:12:13 AM
ugh no dont do it ,if i met some one who had implants it would put me right of ,i can/could spend as much time on pert breasts as biguns licking them to orgasm [nipples are connected to the cl;itoris]so dont do it
 doitguy
Msg: 146
boobs
Posted: 6/27/2007 9:43:56 AM
Paris Hilton is maybe the sexiest woman on the planet... hers are small. Dont do it!
 comprookie
Msg: 156
view profile
History
boobs
Posted: 6/27/2007 5:30:28 PM
How you feel is up to you. What you think of yourself is likely to impact other persons views of you.
As you say a "boob job will boost your confidence"(I'm sure it would)
But a" boost" is just a "boost". You will have to do something on your own within your mind for it to be lasting.
I find sm all boobs sexy, heck small boobs seem less prone to the forces of gravity.
The fine things in life come in smaller amounts and bring a higher price
---gasoline 3.50 a gallon
---perfume 60.00 bucks an ounce and even much more
---big boobs 7500.00
---your God Given Boobs priceless
Why dont you try dating a guy that thinks your hot? and wants your hot bod
Or are you secretly into a bit of humiliation?
 WakeDan
Msg: 161
boobs
Posted: 6/28/2007 1:37:36 AM
I took a poll at work, of guys my age and younger.

They all said pretty much the same thing. The only time we think big boobs look great is when they are swinging around a stripper's pole.

But on our girlfriends, we all prefer small.
 Philhelm
Msg: 169
view profile
History
boobs
Posted: 6/28/2007 3:34:30 PM
I have no problem with small boobs. I prefer the smaller, perkier ones to be honest. If they are huge, I'm not really impressed. Ultimately, I don't care so long as the woman is attractive.
 LLLVIS
Msg: 171
boobs
Posted: 6/28/2007 3:54:25 PM
I have to disagree with the bit about nursing with implants being a problem. I have known women with implants who have been able to nurse without any additional discomfort from the implants.

I've also known women (without implants) who have lost up to a cup size after having a child. Yes, they usually swell immediately afterwards, but I don't know if you can count on the additional size to stick around more than a few months.

However, for the basic question, it is a matter of preference just like so many other things. I do know women who have felt so much better about themselves that the implants really didn't matter on their own, but they felt great after having had them (the women, not necessarily the implants!). Others I have known felt it was a waste of money, time, effort, etc.

The one big caveat I would tell you is they don't last forever. You're probably looking at a maximum of a 10 year life span (MAX) before something has to be done with them, either replaced or removed. I would not expect them to last much longer than that, in fact I would not expect them to last that long, honestly.

And should you choose to get implants, from personal opinion (not only my own but both other men and women I've known): GET A GOOD ONE. That usually means pitching in for a more expensive procedure/operation, but a cheap set of implants/installation will look bad. Almost humiliating.

Just my .02
 eb3267
Msg: 175
boobs
Posted: 6/29/2007 8:20:37 AM
oOoDANIoOo

Honey.. It's true, I'm right there with you..

However.. We can wear all those cute little summer tops without a bra !! And although I have talked about getting mine done (a C would be nice) with them the size they are, I don't have to worry about gravity !! LOL

My best friend had hers actually made smaller, she went from a triple D to a C. She was so large that she had skin reduction then implants. She says they are cold as hell in the winter !! And after 20 years she still has NO sensation.

So think long and hard about getting them done.. Once it's done, you can't go back.

Pppsssttt.... Love you for YOU Hun, and everyone else will will too !!!
 a_bit_gay
Msg: 181
boobs
Posted: 6/30/2007 7:36:25 AM
^^
well just go and do it then!

WTF do you need 'permission' from a bunch of anonymous internet POF posters?

you obviously are bound & determined to do it no matter what advice anyone gives you to the contrary.

so go do it, quit wasting time posting about it
 trista430
Msg: 191
boobs
Posted: 7/3/2007 3:57:46 PM
We always want what we don't have. I have big boobs, not by my choice. I would love to be a 34B. Then I could wear any kind of shirt. Big boobs are painful. The men that want big boobs. They are only into sex, not the woman. There maybe a few who are sweethearts. But not very many.
 AvidArteest
Msg: 192
boobs
Posted: 7/3/2007 5:41:04 PM
" I have 40 E's and let me tell you, I like them but what attracts men to me I'm told is more about the confidence projected from being comfortable in my own skin."

You have confidence because you were blessed with your "pups"... getting implants will artificially give you confidence.

It's all in the eye of the beholder imo...
 AvidArteest
Msg: 193
boobs
Posted: 7/3/2007 5:45:46 PM
"I'm just the opposite. I'm self conscious of my big boobs. There is no such thing as a bust minimizer and if the bra says that it is then it's full of sh!t. I'm a pretty small girl and my boobs are way out of proportion for my size. I want to get a reduction...not only to help me feel more confident, but because I know sooner or later back pain is going to be an issue. "

You should read the book "psycho cybernetics".

It deals with this "problem"...

Then, re-read it every month for the rest of your life.

One of the best books that you can possibly read.
 LadyExec
Msg: 199
boobs
Posted: 7/3/2007 10:06:18 PM
If you want to enhance yourself because you think this is a great thing for you because you want to look better for yourself I say GO FOR IT. But I find this hard is the case as you are asking strangers on the internet for their advice and waiting for someone to tell you want you want to hear. And that is????

Ask yourself this question. "What do I hope to achieve by undergoing a breast enlargement?" If you can honestly answer you are doing it because you think you will look better, it will make you feel good then do it and it's for yourself...Then do it. I'm all about enhancing one's self if it hurts no one else. But don't do it because you think men will find your more appealing, because it will only get you superficial attention and you still won't be happy with yourself.

If you want to be more appealing trying growing your mind, donate your time to a good charitable cause or give back to your community.
 harleyridingman
Msg: 216
boobs
Posted: 7/4/2007 3:45:59 PM
with a face as pretty as yours i wouldnt have much time taking my eyes off of your pretty face end of story p.s. im an ass man anyway
 davedave951
Msg: 217
boobs
Posted: 7/4/2007 3:53:44 PM
If all a woman has to offer a man are big boobs.... she is a loser.

I have had girlfriends with big boobs, medium boobs and small to no boobs and to be quite honest it did not make one bit of difference to me. It always has come down to the total package not just any particular bodypart. Just my two cents.

By the way....... I think you are a gorgeous young lady with an incredibly sensous face ! You rock.

Peace
 kaleecharmer
Msg: 218
view profile
History
boobs
Posted: 7/4/2007 3:58:55 PM
PLEASE dont do anything to your breasts at your age!!!!
When I was your age I was about the same size as you. Now that Im in my 40s my breasts are 5 times that size. You need to just wait for them to catch up to life!!!
Give it time.
I would kill to have a decrease but know it would only decrease the sensitivity of the nipples.
ALSO when drs perform a breast job to enhance or decrease bust size the nipple is REMOVED therefore all sensitivity is gone.

Do you want to give up your sensitivity and pleasure zones for the type of guy who only wants you for your body?
 a_bit_gay
Msg: 224
boobs
Posted: 7/5/2007 8:25:00 AM
^^ get pregnant?
 SergeantOz
Msg: 238
boobs
Posted: 7/9/2007 4:08:15 AM
They are all good and I am sure some of the bigger chested girls will tell you of backaches and the need to wear Boulder Holders pretty much all the time or be in pain. Some of those Boulder Holders can cost you hundreds (I do pay attention when I have been waiting for the ex in the Lingerie Shop) and if you get older and you end up with gravel rash of have the need to place them over your shoulders when you walk - you may wish for some magic.

Overall, a girl of fuller figure may have startling eyes, smile, face, curves, a slim girl may have longer legs, a petite girl may have a cute face, a tall girl may be the queen of long legs and still wear high heels .................... all girls have something going for them - but if you are at such a young age worried about your breastage - stop growing first, think of the black eyes you have avoided and enhance your other fine assets. Find a Boulder Holder to enhance your chest and enjoy it from there.
 SergeantOz
Msg: 247
boobs
Posted: 7/10/2007 4:34:13 PM
A woman who is confident enough and is reminded of how good they look (should be a standard response from any male), and who finds clothing that enhances her looks (yes there are many styles of clothing to suit all shapes, sizes, age, and personalities) should be complimented on her sex appeal.

Be fitted for a boulder holder and then be happy with your investment as it is for your own self and not for the girl next door. Oh and for those who don't know what a Boulder Holder is ................ it's a bra ........... B...... R....... A ........ which I think was mentioned by another few posters earlier on. (Aka - OSBH - an Over Shoulder Boulder Holder).
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >