Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 a_bit_gay
Msg: 249
boobsPage 3 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)

the obsession about big boobs is purely cultural.
And in western culture its only about 30% of guys that love big boobs. It may seem like more but thats because these types of guys have similar personalities and they are usually loud and boastful and let the whole world know they like big boobs. Where as the guys who like small boobs or the guys who don't care about boobs don't usually talk about it cause its not a big deal for them.

is there a positive correlation between boob-loving, drinking like an idiot, driving loud jacked-up 4-wheel drive pickups or straight-exhaust Hogs, and being a NASCAR &/or WWE &/or UFC fan??
 mcbobly
Msg: 257
view profile
History
boobs
Posted: 7/15/2007 12:29:50 AM

I think small boobs are the sexiest by far. Please never get a boob job! Big breasts usually look gross when a woman is lying on her back. They are all over the place, in their armpits or hanging over the side of the bed. When a big breasted woman ages they drop to the ground or hang like a water balloon. Small breasts age well and look sexy to me. I love them and would give them more attention than those big ol' ones. I see so many women getting boob jobs today. They never look real or feel right to the touch ,plus I heard that a woman loses a good degree of sensation in the nipples as well. I love playing with nipples and if I am with a woman who has a boob job I tend to feel that she is'nt getting anything out of it If I were to suck on them or tease them a bit. Small breasts always make a woman look younger as well. PLease do not change a thing, they are perfect

AMEN, well said. OP your a very, very attractive woman, give it some time and see how everything goes. Who knows, it may end up being something you actually regret doing after a while, (getting the fake boobs). Many men really do love the smaller ones, trust me, I surely do.
 mcbobly
Msg: 258
view profile
History
boobs
Posted: 7/15/2007 1:03:01 AM

and the boost it will give my sex life

How so? Later in another post you said you didn't care if it had a negative effect on your nipple sensitivity, are you sure you don't care? DO you not think that will somehow affect the great sex life you seem to looking for too? I have a friend, and she is much older, but she has, by her own admission boobs so small that when she stretches her arms out they virtually disappear. She just wears different bras and her husband has never ever said a bad or negative thing at all about them. She is happy and so is he, just try to find a way to accept yourself as you are. And if you're with a guy that is placing too much emphasis on them then he's not for you. You might talk to someone about your feelings about this, it might be something that can be addressed by other means. Just give it time and by all means, find a way to accept yourself "as is" because you are beautiful and I'm sure you have no trouble getting the attention of guys as you are.
 MermaidMafia
Msg: 278
boobs
Posted: 7/25/2007 3:39:44 AM
Did some of you guys miss where she said she was going to take everyone's advice and nix the idea of surgery for now? This has been a pretty civil thread, don't start getting nasty.

I'm glad you've changed your mind OP, and that you're doing well. Seriously, with a face like yours who needs big tits?
 Jerry57
Msg: 283
boobs
Posted: 7/25/2007 3:18:34 PM
First off 18 is too young to even think about implants. Now, for my opinion, I have been a breast man since my dera departed Mom, breast fed me as a tiny babe.And have always been attracted to women with "large" breasts.Shallow, I think not,it is what I like and enjoy.Liking large breast is no more shallow then liking women with long legs a pretty face,long hair or an infinite reason for liking women. So, to all the "morons" let the young lady make her own decision, just my dos centavos
 venusflytrap
Msg: 289
boobs
Posted: 7/25/2007 9:07:08 PM
You say that they aren't big enough?? Try being at the other end of the spectrum with the back pain , the shoulder pain, and constant problems of finding clothes that fit that the buttons won't pop off.

Attitude is everything, buying boobs won't fix your self-confidence. Be glad you can wear clothes that would ridiculous on anyone that is busty, be able to wear cotton without it looking like a tent, and be able to wear those little slinky halters that I have never, ever been able to.Wearing bikini tops that you can lift your arms and not fall out of, and strapless dresses and shirts. I have never been able to wear anything like that and most clothes are catered to women with better proportions, you should be pleased that you don't have the difficulties with ugly unattractive choices by a lot of clothing manufacturers.

You ARE a beautiful woman!! Having a bigger chest won't make you more attractive unless you are attractive inside.
 Hubbyforaniteor2
Msg: 293
boobs
Posted: 7/27/2007 8:18:53 AM
some men prefer tiny.. maybe you should find one of them and let him adore you for a while.. and with your ego stroked, maybe your self confidence and body image will be better.. you are beautiful, find someone who loves you for you.
 sun_shine_2008
Msg: 314
view profile
History
boobs
Posted: 7/30/2007 5:10:32 AM
frankly if that is all the guy is interested in then he is not worth the time. Sure I wish I had more but it has never been important enough to me to do something about it. You need to be happy with yourself and if you need to do this do it because "you" want it not because you think it will make you more attractive to guys
 bayouboy0410
Msg: 334
boobs
Posted: 8/1/2007 10:10:00 AM
Maybe i am a dinosaur.... never considered the size of boobs.... just figured they came in different sizes so men could have a choice.... have dated alot of women with large boobs when i was in school.... my first wife had large boobs.... she complained constantly about back pain.... the doctor said she was not balanced with boobs her size & recommended surgery.... she divorced me instead.... my second wife was a 32 A.... best choice I ever made.... while her boobs were not the focus of our relationship.... she appreciated when I loved on them.... & told her how special she was.... I ost her in a car accident.... now I date with with small boobs.... I figure God gave them small boobs just for me.... in reality.... I believe every woman should be her natural self.... what God gave her for boobs.... store bought boobs.... I played witha pair.... wasn't any fun nor were they natural.... you feel the implants.... it's distacting.... Just give me boobs that are natural.... I bet I know what to do with them at the right time.... see ya
 rockpalace
Msg: 336
boobs
Posted: 8/1/2007 12:21:58 PM
ok i just wanna say i love small breasts they are awesome.
well of course i love all breasts but small breast top my list.
I don't think you should get them done from the little bit i read
and saw you seem awesome. i know i would love to take you out.

and looking at your photos i can't believe that guys aren't knocking your door down.
maybe they thing they have no chance.

so stop thinking about them and just be yourself and guys will be knocking at your door

caalip
Msg: 338
boobs
Posted: 8/1/2007 2:04:56 PM
If a guy cannot like you without cleavage? How is going to like you anytime, except when he is aroused? Life is not all about sex. You have like 23 other hours in the day.

Grae

PS: 23 hours is honest, I do not want everyone to say, “It’s 3 hours without sex for me.” LOL!
 squirterforyou
Msg: 346
boobs
Posted: 8/1/2007 8:55:35 PM
OP..... small med big..... ALL breasts are sexy!!! I have been all sizes, I have been from anorexic to now a BBW which is why I had the range.

I think all of them are beautiful if natural.
 goodquestion
Msg: 348
boobs
Posted: 8/2/2007 6:08:21 AM

I think all of them are beautiful if natural.

Agreed I like them regardless of size. It is what makes a woman a woman along with all the other features soft skin etc. I would not complain about size. Now if it affects you I can understand that because certian things affect me. You should try to get over it though. I am not a woman but I can imagine it might affect some. I can assure you it would not affect me if I had a woman with small boobs. I think the last thing I would want her to do is have them doctored up unless she really knew what she was getting into.
 a_bit_gay
Msg: 352
boobs
Posted: 8/2/2007 3:07:19 PM
@ azeity:

MY WORDS EXACTLY....... YOU WILL REGRET IT THEY WILL LOOK LIKE TWO GRAPEFRUITS WITH A SMARTIE ON THE TOP AND HARD AS ROCK, MINE ARE 34G AND I HAVE HATED THEM ALL MY LIFE,

uh-huh, you "hate" them , yet choose to display/highllight them in your profile pics, even to the extent of having 'fake boob cups' over your shirt in the main pic..
 a_bit_gay
Msg: 354
boobs
Posted: 8/4/2007 10:48:55 AM
^^^

now you have mind-reading as one of your skills? nice

soooooooooo many women "complain" about being "too beautiful" Or "too well-endowed"..

fake whining to draw attetnion to themselves..actually so proud of their 'assets'
 GoldieLocks5
Msg: 369
view profile
History
boobs
Posted: 8/5/2007 10:38:16 PM
"Its embarrassin gettin asked 4 ID wheneva I want to go out 4 a drink, even sumtimes if I wana buy a pack of cigs!"
Trust me you will still get asked, I am almost 22 have a good size chest, and people think I am 17 sometimes. Up till a few days ago my boss thought I was only 19 lol. I have even gone to the bar and gotten kicked out cuse they thought I looked to young. Its not your boob that are holding you back. Also under the law if you look younger then 25 they have to ask for ID.
Also in the next few years you will probably gain a bit and it might gain in other places. That is what happened with a lot of my friends.
Oh and next thought, the shirts you want now wont fit if your boobs are too big, unless you don't mind your tummy sticking out.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 390
view profile
History
boobs
Posted: 8/19/2007 3:03:23 PM
sweety, I have big boobs, and have always wished for smaller ones, just because of the way some men act. Don't get a boob job to impress any man, only get one if that is what makes YOU feel better
 trooperbill
Msg: 393
view profile
History
boobs
Posted: 8/19/2007 3:55:43 PM
if anyones got a problem with their boobs then let me check em out first hand ill give you a frank and honest opinion and when franks done with them then maybe i can have a look lol

mark
 davedave951
Msg: 397
boobs
Posted: 8/19/2007 6:54:50 PM
Nothing beats a great pair of leggs. .......................... NOTHING !!!
 gpwgyrene
Msg: 399
boobs
Posted: 8/20/2007 3:20:36 AM
Very simple! You have to live in the body for the next 50 or so years! You are a mere 19 years old! It is quite possible that you will "expand"-and in later years have a tone and bust that other women will envy. Yes, massive mammaries look great, but there are lots of "push-up" style bras that really do a convincing job-and when a woman wearing one has brushed against me, I felt her womanly charms make me tingle! Don't give a damn about what OTHER people want! Like yourself the way you are, and you'll find that many men will be fascinated with you!

Cheers!
 jg65
Msg: 409
boobs
Posted: 8/26/2007 5:38:32 PM
more than a mouthful is a waste
I would not enlarge anything on you
natural women are the sexiest...and by the way from your profile you look just fine
there are plenty of "Tupperware" titties out there for all the size minded clowns
 gpwgyrene
Msg: 413
boobs
Posted: 9/1/2007 5:14:21 AM
Dennisflora has said it best! PLEASE listen!
 darkjedi1
Msg: 423
view profile
History
boobs
Posted: 9/4/2007 2:34:36 PM
Hmm from your pics, specially that last one, i think your boobs look just fine. A boob job isnt the answer to everything, and then you will have the problem of guys who dont like fake boobs. I for one dont like them, i love the real thing, wether they be AA or EE, maybe not quite that big lol. Actually reading your profile though, goddess i can barely read it, why not use proper english?
 davedave951
Msg: 426
boobs
Posted: 9/4/2007 2:47:15 PM
The OP hasn`t posted in 2 months........ opinions are kinda moot at this point.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >