Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women and feet ? I dare you to check this out !      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Lil Red Riding Hood
Msg: 1
Women and feet ? I dare you to check this out !Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I just had this discussion with a male friend of mine and he darn near dropped the phone he was laughing so hard.

Good looking women have ugly feet.

Rule of thumb ! Natures Law !

Now take a look at Pam Anderson, any top model, beautiful actress.

Huge honkers with nasty narley toes. Check it out.

Btw I am not envious. I've got adorable size 6's. Could have been a foot model. LMAO
 no_1_bby
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Women and feet ? I dare you to check this out !
Posted: 6/25/2007 6:43:00 PM
Have you SEEN her without her make up and hair done?? I heard she spends like $9,000 a day to have hair and make up done by others... only learning how to do it herself recently. Oh well... more money then brains???

I don't like my feet. Ok, well I don't hate them. I guess I don't really care one way or the other. My girlfriend has great feet!! LOL!!
 acgoat
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/25/2007 6:51:44 PM
lil red
you need to include pix of your feet so we may critic them, why take your word about how adorable they are.
 onemooncircles
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2007 7:38:18 PM
Ya know I kinda liked those feet pics. Seemed like those with the feet pics had pretty ones. Oh no, I think I just had an epiphany! If the OP is right, then the reverse could be true. Now I know WHY they had feet pics instead of face pics. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...............

Moon
 Cynderella
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2007 7:40:54 PM
Nope Not True!!!
Some can have the whole package...
 Lil Red Riding Hood
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/8/2007 1:48:50 PM
OMG some of you kill me

I state MY observation and all he!! breaks lose

Some of you think Im being mean by picking on someone's looks
Some of you think I should look at the person inside, they heart their mind
Some of you totally disagree with me

Well for starters.

I didn't say ALLLLLLLL I said alot.

Physicallities mean very little to me. IT WAS AN OBSERVATION people !

Geez Louise ! Chill out and read before you go nuts in a forum.

It was just something to discuss..and in fact more often then not it is 100% true.

scorpiomover
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2007 1:17:06 PM
I cannot say. But I would love to do a survey. Maybe I should offer foot massages to all the women on this site. Then I could let everyone know the results, of my survey, that is!
 sandra19
Msg: 8
Posted: 3/9/2008 10:49:22 AM
ummm ...usually models and all the beautiful women on tv are very very thin..plus they Always wear high heels which could deform their feet . I think its mostly coz they are too skinny though and all you see are the bones and bumps haha..of course there are prolly a lot of exceptions.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2008 11:05:05 AM
I have very cute feet. I get regulair pedicures, foot massages and oils and always keep them painted in cute colors, and I don't think I am that bad to look at.
 GREAT EXPERT 800
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/10/2008 11:33:00 AM
it has nothing to do with how a woman looks, some hot women have gorgeous feet, and some don't. i have the pamela anderson playboy issues and her feet wasn't bad, but it was another hot chic from baywatch that had big ugly feet, look like a guy's foot. i was thinking maybe she used to be a man or something, she even had big hands. anyway back to feet, i've seen non attractive women with pretty feet, its all in the genes.
 Icestorm
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2008 11:29:00 AM
So when men are not looking us in the eyes, they are probably looking at our feet?
 Agallah005
Msg: 13
Posted: 12/16/2011 4:24:27 PM
I would say that beautiful women have flat feet, :D
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women and feet ? I dare you to check this out !