Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women and feet ? I dare you to check this out !      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 labyrinths end
Msg: 11
Women and feet ? I dare you to check this out !Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
good looking women havent got ugly feet by any natures law
its just that as good looking women with great legs they start to wear high heels and bad shoes all round
and bunions form
also many beautiful women did ballet to improve their figures and to get into acting school etc and as a result may have damaged feet
women who are less beautiful by modern standards may also try to enhance their legs by wearing high heels
women who believe that looks dont matter or deem themselves unattractive may not bother with such heels and may have 'prettier feet'
 Icestorm
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Women and feet ? I dare you to check this out !
Posted: 3/13/2008 11:29:00 AM
So when men are not looking us in the eyes, they are probably looking at our feet?
 Agallah005
Msg: 13
Women and feet ? I dare you to check this out !
Posted: 12/16/2011 4:24:27 PM
I would say that beautiful women have flat feet, :D
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women and feet ? I dare you to check this out !