Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Big Brother      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SausageWench
Msg: 31
Big BrotherPage 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
If jemeka or whatever the chruch goddess's name is... SHE CAN NOT STAY .. they NEED to get rid of her..if she ends up making it to the last two .. NO ONE will be able to win against her.. because she is to well liked.. ur bets bet is to go to the end with D(CK.. anyone... Like if u wanna win go with Eric or D*CK cause they are hated the most..
meanwhile I love them both

MY HOPES AND DREAMS ARE.. For jessican and Eric to win the money ans buy a beautiful home together and get married and live happily ever after :D

ANOTHER THINGS GUYS:::::: How come we are not seeing ppl enter the Jury house and watch things go on there..In most of the others I remember we could watch each poerson show up at the house .. and see how everyone in the house reacts to each person entering..... any ideas on this?
 DJ_Lil_Jay
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Big Brother
Posted: 9/6/2007 4:24:14 PM
well just about 40 minutes to go until the big show and i cant wait! Jessica looks like the 1st one to go. If the Donatos dodge the bullet of the 2nd eviction I think It will be smooth sailing for them here on in.

I really dont think CBS made the right choice to choose Eric to be Americas player even though hes followed through with what America wants. He thinks to highly of himself and he doesnt realize that more fans like Dani and****lol. So I hope he is the next one to go or Zack.

No live feeds now... they are getting ready for the like show!
 cw35
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Big Brother
Posted: 9/7/2007 6:56:28 PM
Great. The two most ignorant morons in Big Brother history are probably going to be in the final two. The wrong people always win on this show so it's no surprise. Danielle is a whiner that lucked her way through the game and Ed the Sped basically threatened everyone with physical or verbal abuse so they wouldn't nominate him. Eric did the best in the game despite all of his obstructions and deserved it the most. The Demonatos might win the game but it's obvious to all but the completely ignorant that they are losers at the game of life.
Big Brother
Posted: 9/7/2007 11:53:11 PM
the strongest alliance in the history of the show ~ completely unhidden the entire season ~ and they're in the final four. the only one that realized their strength and would have eliminated them couldn't, b/c he was following the AP nominations and votes.

however, the new HoH is an interesting one (ED got screwed on the HoH weekly reign ~ they voted for a new one later Thursday night on the west coast show) and deals are being discussed. the cheque hasn't been made out just yet

edit: SausageWench ~ pertaining to your earlier comment about a Canadian BB ~ a few yrs ago, we had one (sorta) ~ the Lofters. it had live FREE 24/7 online cams, and you could even chat online w/ the houseguests, as they weren't in lock-down. they had jobs that the show generated for them (all in the media industry), and there was a hella lotta more bedroom action occurring than in our American counterpart ~ lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U8TV:_The_Lofters
 DJ_Lil_Jay
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Big Brother
Posted: 9/11/2007 4:42:28 PM
well it will be interesting to see who is in the final 3 and after tonites show we will have the answer to that! From what it looks like Jameka will be the next one evicted! Id be shocked if Dani evicted her dad but I dont think she would do that lol.

For those that have the live feeds I hear we are in for a treat tonight as the endurance competition for the final hoh will be shown right after tonites show! Gotta drink lots of coffee to stay awake for that tonite lol

Take it down Donatos!!
 cw35
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Big Brother
Posted: 9/11/2007 7:00:35 PM
I'm with you. That whiney vallry girl voice makes the hair on my neck stand up. Those two are disgusting examples of what human beings shouldn't be. If there was any justice in the world the two of them would walk in front of a bus after winning while leaving the studio. They have no redeeming qualities as human beings whatsoever.
 cw35
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Big Brother
Posted: 9/12/2007 4:11:10 PM
I hope Zach wins HOH so he can wipe the smug ****y look off of Danielle's drawn scary face. The Dum-atos are so disgustingly arrogant and ignorant at the same time that they don't deserve anything. If Zach gets HOH and goes up against Idiot Ed it will still be fine because Ed will probably party the money away or use it for booze and coke. If there's any justice he'll od and all will be right with the world.
 DJ_Lil_Jay
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Big Brother
Posted: 9/13/2007 1:44:17 PM
Well I sure am glad I stayed up until 5:30 am for part 1 of the hoh comp! Glad I could sleep in Loved the smack talk between****and Zach but i guess they told them to cut that out as once the feeds resumed they were rather quiet. I was really hoping for****to win it but it to look at Zach it seemed as though he wasnt effected and could go on for hours. Wished that Dani offered her dad more support as she wasnt vocal enough!

Id like to see****and Danielle in the final two but I think a****and Zach final two will be more likely. If****wins hoh then for sure the Donatos in the final two!
 cw35
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Big Brother
Posted: 9/13/2007 5:49:11 PM
So the two inhuman Dum-atos made it by a hair. This show was so rigged by CBS to show these disgusting morons as some kind of drama to feel sorry for. Anyone that had live feeds and saw what they are really like would have to be majorly twisted to root for them. They shouldn't even be allowed to live on our planet. Having to know they're part of my species makes me want to vomit every time I think about it.
 DJ_Lil_Jay
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Big Brother
Posted: 9/14/2007 4:35:35 PM
Well from watching this show the last few seasons for the most part the people who end up winning and the alliances that last strong are the ones who play the game ugly!

Chilltown played the game well in Season 2 and for All stars last year as they knew how to get inside peoples heads and manipulate them to succeed in the game!

ED and Daniele also played the game ugly and pissed off a lot of people! Their tactics worked and have won the game!

Good people dont win at Big Brother it takes a dominant personality like ED and what Will has to control the game!

Looking forward to the finale on Tuesday!

Better to say ED than****lmao
 WickedWorld
Msg: 41
Big Brother
Posted: 9/17/2007 10:43:55 AM
Jen would have been the best to go up against Danelle, If there was going to be 2 people that liked each other for the final 2, jess and eric would have been better
 DJ_Lil_Jay
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Big Brother
Posted: 9/17/2007 2:13:26 PM
Well if this was a game of good people winning Jameka would defintely get my vote to win. Eric and Jess too would also be some possibilities.

I think if Eric wasnt americas player then the Donatos would be gone or one of them at least so I think the Donatos have to thank Eric and Americas for getting them there!

As for who I hope to win tomorrow I think E.D. deserves it as I he cared more to ensure the Donatos make the final two. Dani sure kicked butt at the competitions but wasnt as strong as her dad.****played the game somewhat like Will from season 2 did by being a puppet master in a way.

Love em or hate em the Donatos kicked ass!
 cw35
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Big Brother
Posted: 9/17/2007 2:41:54 PM
They didn't kick ass. Ed bullied and threatened people to the point where everyone was afraid to put him up and Danielle just got lucky because she sounds like a valley girl idiot and obviously has the brains of a cabbage if you listen to her talk. If ANYONE other than Ed behaved the way that he did, there would have been penalties of some kind. He lucked into this because CBS knew he got audience attention and turned it into the Ed show. They bent the rules for that idiot, plain and simple. This season was a farce. The obvious event to me that showed how out to lunch the network is, was playing war movie music because Ed had to suffer a little bit to try and win HOH. They had the music playing like he was mortally wounded in battle or something. What a complete joke.
Big Brother
Posted: 9/17/2007 7:44:08 PM
I agree, cw35 ~ CBS definitely made it very clear that they were catering to the audience this season. the show has lost a lot of credibility, in my eyes, and it's doubtful I'll even bother w/ the live feeds next yr (and I'm hoping that this thread is dead and buried when I eat those words next summer ). having heard various conversations throughout the summer that validate the "staged" atmosphere, the show is definitely tainted for me.

Dani is where she is b/c ED kept her safe the entire game. when he couldn't, Nick or Zack did. she would have been gone a long time ago had it not been for her father. while I don't like ED's tactics, I watched and heard the sincerity in his voice when he spoke to (or of) his daughter, and that was no game. her, on the other hand...didn't see it, nor do I expect to. I think that once the cameras are turned off, she'll shirk off her father's attempts. hope I'm wrong, but actions speak a heck of a lot louder than words. easy to hug and say 'I love you' when you know that you're walking away w/ a tonne of cash.

can't wait for tomorrow night ~ it sounds as if the jury is aware of who played, and who hid behind who. the AP twist is going to create some interesting feedback from the houseguests. curious as to whether they'll point out any of the controversy that the guests have generated this season as well, or just throw them straight out to the wolves.
 DJ_Lil_Jay
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Big Brother
Posted: 9/18/2007 2:27:03 PM
well I think the viewers are split on liking or not liking the Donatos and i think they derved to be there with "americas help" as I stated before.

It will be interesting how the jury votes tonight but I cant wait to see their reaction once Eric reveals his secret lol.

Probably gonna watch the west coast feed of the show though as Leafs are more important for me today lol.
 Greanize
Msg: 46
Big Brother
Posted: 9/19/2007 6:22:41 AM
Why should he give any of it away? It is his money and he won it playing a game. IT WAS A GAME...and he won! If he wants to go around the world and piss it away, that is his business. After the tax man gets through with what he won, he will not have a heck of a lot left, so it is his right to take his 250 or 300 grand and live it up if that is what HE chooses!
 cw35
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Big Brother
Posted: 9/19/2007 6:46:20 AM
I hope ED doesn't share it at all. I have a feeling he won't because he's a lowlife. Danielle is self centred, and will be expecting him to. If all goes the way I hope, the money will drive a huge wedge between them and because of their disgusting traits they will be negative and angry towards each other again. All will be right with the world. I wish them nothing but the worst.
 WickedWorld
Msg: 48
Big Brother
Posted: 9/19/2007 7:45:09 AM
My suspicion is the Dumbatos, had a plan along, that who ever won they split it some way or another.
I'm sure in the next few weeks we are going to get updates on what's going on, and guaranteed, theres going to be some shit stirred
 DJ_Lil_Jay
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Big Brother
Posted: 9/19/2007 1:12:27 PM
yay for D.I.C.K. He defintely deserved it and for the ones that voted for him including the viewers made a wise choice by voting for the person who played the best game "strategically" I dont think its fair to vote for someone on the basis that "you just dont like them" its a game and ED with the viewers help was a big part in evicting the other houseguests.

Looking forward to next year but now you can watch the used to be live feeds over again lol. Weird to see them all in the house lol.

Congrats ED
 cw35
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Big Brother
Posted: 9/19/2007 1:20:49 PM
If you take in my whole post you will see I meant sharing with his daughter. Hence my prediction they will be fighting again. Judging me for my attitude towards ED while defending him seems a tad hypocritical in my opinion. Some people in here obviously only saw the picture CBS painted for the viewer's benefit and know nothing of some of the things that scumbag was doing and saying that they didn't show. In the beginning he chalked up some of the things he said as being the truth and he was "telling it as it is". That's admirable...if it were true. Obviously from his comments and behavior later on he's shown himself to be a horrible human being, a poor loser and a poor winner. He's just all around rotten and has proved it over and over. Anyone who would think this bullying, inhuman behavior is fine and defends it should take a long look at the person they are. There is no excuse under any circustance for a lot of his behavior and if CBS hadn't been so biased he would have been penalized many times. The others would have been if they did the same. That's why the game wasn't won fairly in my opinion.
 WickedWorld
Msg: 51
Big Brother
Posted: 9/19/2007 2:07:47 PM

That's why the game wasn't won fairly in my opinion.

NO FRICKIN SHIT..Di.ckmiester has way to many friends in the rock and roll business....You think Suicidail Tendenacies or how ever you spell that fvckin shit bands name....has anything to do with this...sure Di.Ckface has buddies in the business, but that no way to win...wonder when the royalities are gonna roll in after****ter wore that shirt every episode...Hope Dani spits in his face and tells him to stay out of his life...couldn't you tell how much his own mother hated him
 SausageWench
Msg: 52
Big Brother
Posted: 9/19/2007 3:32:36 PM
its 500 000 .. its not like its 30 million dollars,

hell with 500 000 .. once the taxes are taken off.. You can buy urself a nice house and thats about it...
fvck it..

i wouldnt even share with my own kids.. LOl.. I might give them ten bucks and tlel them to buy themselves something purdy ..and I may buy my mother a walker.. but thats bout it.

he was the only good one in that house.. he played dirty and it turned me on ..and I wanna have S E X with D I CK
 WickedWorld
Msg: 53
Big Brother
Posted: 9/19/2007 4:34:00 PM
All you'll get from D I C K is a Breakfast sausage wench, he probably wants to give it to dani like the rest of the world...hes an azzhole for abandoning her from the the beginning, sure you like that he played dirty....that's why his daughter and his mother hates him, go buy your daughter a 10 dollar gift certificate for condoms are us, and your mom a walker , and be proud.

Jen should of won
Big Brother
Posted: 9/22/2007 10:11:31 AM
I know it's been over for a few days now, but just wanted to mention that youtube has some great videos from the show, as well as post-show interviews and tribute videos from fans. I saw a number that were pretty well done, but this one stands out ~ if even only for the soundtrack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIjWeP3KHis&NR=1

whether we agree w/ his gameplay or not, he defied the odds and won BB8 ~ congratulations, Evel
 DJ_Lil_Jay
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Big Brother 11
Posted: 7/22/2009 12:30:35 PM
Can;t wait to see Ronnie go home next week! Going to be tough tomorrow nite as my girl Laura is probably getting evicted :(

Anyone else out there watching BB 11?
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Big Brother