Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Big Brother      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Greanize
Msg: 46
Big BrotherPage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Why should he give any of it away? It is his money and he won it playing a game. IT WAS A GAME...and he won! If he wants to go around the world and piss it away, that is his business. After the tax man gets through with what he won, he will not have a heck of a lot left, so it is his right to take his 250 or 300 grand and live it up if that is what HE chooses!
 cw35
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Big Brother
Posted: 9/19/2007 6:46:20 AM
I hope ED doesn't share it at all. I have a feeling he won't because he's a lowlife. Danielle is self centred, and will be expecting him to. If all goes the way I hope, the money will drive a huge wedge between them and because of their disgusting traits they will be negative and angry towards each other again. All will be right with the world. I wish them nothing but the worst.
 WickedWorld
Msg: 48
Big Brother
Posted: 9/19/2007 7:45:09 AM
My suspicion is the Dumbatos, had a plan along, that who ever won they split it some way or another.
I'm sure in the next few weeks we are going to get updates on what's going on, and guaranteed, theres going to be some shit stirred
 DJ_Lil_Jay
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Big Brother
Posted: 9/19/2007 1:12:27 PM
yay for D.I.C.K. He defintely deserved it and for the ones that voted for him including the viewers made a wise choice by voting for the person who played the best game "strategically" I dont think its fair to vote for someone on the basis that "you just dont like them" its a game and ED with the viewers help was a big part in evicting the other houseguests.

Looking forward to next year but now you can watch the used to be live feeds over again lol. Weird to see them all in the house lol.

Congrats ED
 cw35
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Big Brother
Posted: 9/19/2007 1:20:49 PM
If you take in my whole post you will see I meant sharing with his daughter. Hence my prediction they will be fighting again. Judging me for my attitude towards ED while defending him seems a tad hypocritical in my opinion. Some people in here obviously only saw the picture CBS painted for the viewer's benefit and know nothing of some of the things that scumbag was doing and saying that they didn't show. In the beginning he chalked up some of the things he said as being the truth and he was "telling it as it is". That's admirable...if it were true. Obviously from his comments and behavior later on he's shown himself to be a horrible human being, a poor loser and a poor winner. He's just all around rotten and has proved it over and over. Anyone who would think this bullying, inhuman behavior is fine and defends it should take a long look at the person they are. There is no excuse under any circustance for a lot of his behavior and if CBS hadn't been so biased he would have been penalized many times. The others would have been if they did the same. That's why the game wasn't won fairly in my opinion.
 WickedWorld
Msg: 51
Big Brother
Posted: 9/19/2007 2:07:47 PM

That's why the game wasn't won fairly in my opinion.

NO FRICKIN SHIT..Di.ckmiester has way to many friends in the rock and roll business....You think Suicidail Tendenacies or how ever you spell that fvckin shit bands name....has anything to do with this...sure Di.Ckface has buddies in the business, but that no way to win...wonder when the royalities are gonna roll in after****ter wore that shirt every episode...Hope Dani spits in his face and tells him to stay out of his life...couldn't you tell how much his own mother hated him
 SausageWench
Msg: 52
Big Brother
Posted: 9/19/2007 3:32:36 PM
its 500 000 .. its not like its 30 million dollars,

hell with 500 000 .. once the taxes are taken off.. You can buy urself a nice house and thats about it...
fvck it..

i wouldnt even share with my own kids.. LOl.. I might give them ten bucks and tlel them to buy themselves something purdy ..and I may buy my mother a walker.. but thats bout it.

he was the only good one in that house.. he played dirty and it turned me on ..and I wanna have S E X with D I CK
 WickedWorld
Msg: 53
Big Brother
Posted: 9/19/2007 4:34:00 PM
All you'll get from D I C K is a Breakfast sausage wench, he probably wants to give it to dani like the rest of the world...hes an azzhole for abandoning her from the the beginning, sure you like that he played dirty....that's why his daughter and his mother hates him, go buy your daughter a 10 dollar gift certificate for condoms are us, and your mom a walker , and be proud.

Jen should of won
Big Brother
Posted: 9/22/2007 10:11:31 AM
I know it's been over for a few days now, but just wanted to mention that youtube has some great videos from the show, as well as post-show interviews and tribute videos from fans. I saw a number that were pretty well done, but this one stands out ~ if even only for the soundtrack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIjWeP3KHis&NR=1

whether we agree w/ his gameplay or not, he defied the odds and won BB8 ~ congratulations, Evel
 DJ_Lil_Jay
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Big Brother 11
Posted: 7/22/2009 12:30:35 PM
Can;t wait to see Ronnie go home next week! Going to be tough tomorrow nite as my girl Laura is probably getting evicted :(

Anyone else out there watching BB 11?
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Big Brother