Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Current Events  > Murphree TX exonerated every guy caught by CATCH A PREDATOR      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 121
Murphree TX exonerated every guy caught by CATCH A PREDATORPage 19 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
Oh now Rk is so arrogant trying to speak for everyone by saying WE lmao. It just shows I am much more intelligent than the average person because I do not jump to any conclusions and I want the justice system to play itself out. One day someone will sue Dateline and PJ and win and I will be very happy when that day comes. What about the embarassment its causing these mens families to be brought on tv like that for ratings. If law enforcement does these sting operations I am on board with that but not a tv show with an agenda and of course Perverted Justice ... which fits them because they want a perverted justice system , lynch mob mentality. I would not see any of you people feel bad if you misjudged these guys if they win their cases and most of the cases are being dropped or won by the accused. I have no right to call someone that has not been convicted a perv. Even in the rare cases they have been prosecuted from dateline show , I can still say the whole thing is a sham.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 122
Murphree TX exonerated every guy caught by CATCH A PREDATOR
Posted: 7/22/2007 9:49:29 AM
Most of these websites one must be 18 or over to use . I think thats a perfectly legal defense going with the role playing angle and especially since the women or men involved from PJ were all legal age , I truly believe the accused has a strong case and it is being proven over and over again because most of these people are being exonerated. I want child molesters off the street like most people but I do not want our legal system compromised into a game show mentality and that is what this is . Again media is supposed to report news not make news or prosecute people , that is what law enforcement is for . As a gesture if NBC truly cared they should give all their profits,from these shows, to true victims of pedophilia. I wont hold my breath waiting for that to happen.
 Jiperly
Msg: 123
Posted: 7/23/2007 6:08:40 AM
>>>Yes, true. They showed the kids on several occasions.

Given your doubts, I cannot honestly say for sure anymore that all of them have adults posing as children, but I am certain that there is always a minor present, making the charges rather shakey- from a brief check on the Catch a Predator website, I find glimpses of claims like "As you'll see, our onsite decoy Casey looks a lot younger than her 18 years, but don't be fooled"([url=http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/07/18/274884.aspx]New Jersey Predator Full of Firsts[/url]), "we had an active duty member of law enforcement arrive at our hidden camera house after an extremely graphic online chat with a decoy posing as a 13-year-old girl for nearly a month"([url=http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/03/06/80954.aspx]A Lawman visits the Predator House[/url]), " I have confronted more than 200 men who had sexually explicit online chats with decoys posing as young teens before showing up for a date at one of our hidden camera houses."([url=http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/02/27/70195.aspx]'She Waved at Me' and other Excuses[/url]),"after chatting online with a decoy posing as a 13-year-old girl home alone. "([url=http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/02/20/61856.aspx]More on Murphy, Texas Investigation[/url])

Mind you, I just checked the most recent postings, but it seems that any time they mention these girls, they make it a point to point out that its a decoy posing as a minor....If you can find evidence to support otherwise, please do, but it seriously looks like no children are brought into the set
 Jiperly
Msg: 124
Posted: 7/23/2007 6:11:15 AM
Oh goody! the code didn't work....

Also, a typo on my first sentence(why is there no preview in this website?)- i meant to say that I am UNcertain there is a minor always there...
 Engage-me
Msg: 125
Posted: 7/26/2007 10:55:35 AM
Sweetness
They can't because they CAN'T. To refer to the Texas "law of parties" as a related reason. [see separate thread for more on this law] IF these people (Police or otherwise) used actual minors, THEY THEMSELVES WOULD BE EXPOSING CHILDREN TO these PEDOS. AND EQUALLY GUILTY UNDER THE (TEXAS) LAW. People on here love to quote sections of the law that suit their purpose, and completely ignore other laws that shoot down their assertions. The atrocity mentality of "kill 'em all, let God sort them out" is rampant here, so you can't really expect rational arguements from the people who subscribe to it.

(Getting ready for further epithet hurling)
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 127
Posted: 7/26/2007 5:27:47 PM
Maybe I would feel alot better if CATCH A PREDATOR gave their profits on such a delicate matter to actual victims of statuatory rape. Also I might add that a neighboring county here in Florida had a sting that netted 23 men , this was solely done by law enforcement and REAL minors were used , usually relatives of law enforcement. Yes I am guilty as well , I try and watch CATCH A PREDATOR everytime I can . I guess I love a trainwreck . Ironically its the only reality show I like lmao .
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 128
Posted: 7/27/2007 3:33:12 AM
konfy having perverted justice doing chat logs is like MADD taking blood samples for DUI . You have an agenda and you are completely one sided. Yours is the only sting that does not use actual children . These men need to say ROLEPLAY because they spoke to an adult and came to meet an adult . You people could not provide even one child as a decoy . You are arresting these men on intent. I am glad you lost all of Murphy Texas and have lost many cases. Innocent until proven guilty especially when age is lied about so much on line and intent means absolutely nothing to me . If you are arrested on intent than we are talking communist and 3rd world nations.The fact that the police is not involved until the last stage makes this even more a joke {read my first line}.You and NBC are profit whores, thats how I see it. They had a sting in Fl with a real child produced done by law enforcement and these mens families were not embarassed by a tv show. If nothing else think of the guys wife and kids that will go thru torment and embarassment by being shown on tv for sensationalism.NO YOU DO NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT THE KIDS!!!!
 Engage-me
Msg: 129
Posted: 7/27/2007 6:56:50 AM
Wow.

When I said that the "kill 'em all" mentality was rampant on here I had no idea that someone who actually worked with PJ would be a member of POF.

WATCH WHAT YOU SAY GUYS SHE'S PROBABLY MAKING A LIST!

And if you get an email out of the blue from a woman looking for "intimate encounters" with no preliminaries RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 130
Posted: 7/28/2007 3:03:10 PM

If you think any drug dealer has ever went up to anyone & tried to sell drugs to them without them asking for it you are nuts

When I was younger I couldn't walk a block downtown without getting asked if I wanted to buy.
 nipoleon
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2007 5:13:45 AM
Is the temptation to commit an act, the same as the intent to commit an act ?
And, is that the same as actually committing the act ?
There are a lot of things we are tempted to do but never do.
There are a lot of things we intend to do but never go through with.
Is it the Police's job to tempt people into committing a crime they may or may not have any intention of acutally doing ?
Would it be fair for the police to leave a bank vault open, then arrest anyone who looked inside ?
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 132
Posted: 8/19/2007 9:40:44 PM
I still refuse to ASSUME that these gentlemen knew these were children especially more so that not one child was produced for the sting op done for money grab. Sorry if my opinion is unpopular but I have to be myself. People do roleplay on line and the fineprint of most of these websites say people must be 18 to enter. That is something that should not be downplayed. If we arrest people on intent than we are making assumptions and a mockery of our system and thats a dangerous road to go down in a countrys legal system of INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. I am thinking of this nonemotionally but most people are not like me and can only cloud their opinions with emotion. All I am saying is try to think of the legal system we have with an open mind . I never did say these are good people because they might not be, but I am looking at the American system and making my judgments based on that.
 Beaugrand®™©
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2008 8:41:29 PM

All that being said, I don't know how things work if the "minor" being propositioned isn't actually a minor, but is only posing as one.

It seems it would be a little murky as far as legalities; but female police officers dress as prostitutes in order to "ambush" would-be "johns." I think the differences here are that the women posing as underage are not police officers, and the camera crews aren't either, so the "evidence" is tainted from the beginning; it probably also isn't strictly conforming to rules of evidence.

My question is, since these individuals identified as "predators" can't be prosecuted now for their "crimes," is it sufficient "punishment" for them to be publicly "outed" as potential pedophiles?
 bigshrek
Msg: 134
Posted: 7/31/2008 2:16:29 AM
^^^Work on posting when sober, you aren't helping.

PJ did a few things right (nailing/outing sex predators) and a few things wrong...but in the end, they were doing something that FEW police departments ever could. M0st PD's/SO's just don't have the manpower and are reticient to let civilians volunteer their time to do WITH police officers what PJ does.

The column writer for Rolling Stone seemed to be on a warpath...guilty conscience, perhaps? He writes about a guy driving around in a Lexus who is complaining about his hard life...erm...ok...yeah...hard life after being arrested after trying to solicit a 13yr old online while he was under the influence of METH. C'mon, that kinda speaks for itself. It says, "I need to be arrested and spend lots of time in jail".

Child predators deserve No Quarter. Anyone who thinks otherwise has never dealt with them. The reason for the recent statistics of child predators not re-offending is because the restrictions are WORKING. You don't let the pressure off...EVER, or they WILL do it again.

Why is it that liberals insist that treating criminals with a slap on the wrist somehow makes the world a better place? Makes you wonder what they're smoking.
 JimtheToolman
Msg: 135
Posted: 7/31/2008 8:06:58 AM
25 years ago it was more common with women/men to be having an affair with people below 18. It was a common thing. I think it was more common 25 + years ago than it is today. The only difference now is the media has jumped all over this topic capitalizing off this because people love to see others during their worse moments.
I do wonder if the people thats judging these so called preditors in the court room at one time or another might possibly be more guilty than the so called sexual offender they are judging and in control of their fate.
I kind of think it's a bit odd for a 40 or 50 year old police man/woman getting on line and acting like a 14 or 15 year old kid. Kind of makes me wonder about them to be able to trick and intrap the common man/woman thats had no history of these crimes.
Reminds me of 60 minutes on tv one night. They caught a school teacher that had never had any complaints from his students. Everyone knows that if he had indecint relations with any of his students they would have came climbing out of the woodwork to cry wolf after his arrest. Kind of makes me wonder to what extream the 40-50 old cop went to, to intrap that man/woman. If you buy the tapes/DVD's of the show it gets a bit more detail and is not edited like the tv version.
Sometimes I think that some of the people that bashes the the loudest yelling "PREDITOR PREDITOR does this to mask their own forbiden thoughts an maybe past happenings reguardless if they have kids or not.
As far as I'm concerned, Any adult caught having sex with a minor should get more than a slap on the wrist. It's just wrong.
But as far as cops creating a ficticious charicters that doesn't exist. Then peoples lives being totally destroyed for talking to someone that doesn't even exist is going too far. Who really knows how far they go to intrap. It would be a different story if most of these people they're entrapping had a previous record of child molestation or other sexual crimes. But most all of them doesn't. They toss these people in jail and set a bond according to what their bank account is. Sometimes setting bond over $100,000.00 thus costing them $10,000.00 cash to walk out of jail(they never get this money back). Meanwhile their car is impounded, their house gets ramsacked in a police serch, computer seized.They certainly dont have the cash to hire a lawyer so are forced to use a Public Defender (pretender). So therefor they are using a lawyer thats paid by the state , prosecuting attorney is paid by the state, the judge is paid by the state. So basically the so called sexual offender is walking into the court room alone without a proper defence attorney.
The whole "online sexual preditor thing" is nothing more than a ploy for the government to rake in more revenue. I would guess that the 40-50 year old people sitting at the keyboard pretending to be a 14-15 year old child is most likely to be a bigger pervert than the people they're entraping.
 eeeo4U
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2008 8:20:36 AM
I guess what struck me about the whole thing is that nobody tried to deny anything. I guess if you have saved IM's and e-mails where you're talking to a supposed 14-year-old about bumping fuzzies (and my granddaughter, who is 12, does adore me and it is mutual but it is definitely not sexual, she did get sexually involved with a 19 year old but that is a different story altogether...and he's doing 15 years which is good for him I'll be too old and slow to kill him with my bare hands when he gets out...) then you can't brazen my way out...but I would have said I was there to meet the hot 40-year-old divorcee I met on POF, that I was going to take her for ribs and beer at Railhead and then maybe some coed naked snuggling. They just had the attitude "So? and what's so wrong with that?" There is so much wrong with that on so many levels...
 TimPommell
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2008 12:32:16 PM
I abhor the notion that any child molester be left free to roam the streets, but you have to question the tactics currently in place by Dateline, they aren't exposing pedophiles, they're creating more exploding gas tanks.

To me the whole approach stinks... There isn’t an honest man or woman alive that hasn’t had some sort of inappropriate sexual notion about someone in passing whose age was completely unknown and could quite possibly be under age 18, does that make everyone guilty of a crime? Remember, on Dateline there was no sex with a minor, no solicitation of sex with a minor, no discussion of sex with a minor, in fact, no contact whatsoever with a minor…

The Dateline internet decoys are adults posing as minors and basically openly soliciting contact from adults for the purpose of enticing them to commit a crime involving a sexual act with a minor that does not exist. The contact the "perp" has with a human being is actually not a minor, but again, an adult posing as a minor, and even still NOT the person they had communicated with on the internet. Where is the crime against a minor? It's like getting arrested for buying oregano thinking its pot ... sure you had intent, and sure you're stupid, but where is the criminal act? Remember, these people showed up and were intending to have sexual contact with an adult PRETENDING to be a minor… NOT AN ACTUAL MINOR! Next thing you know, the classic “catholic school girl” uniforms will be illegal for anyone 18 and over. Beastiality is illegal, but they have this recent craze known as "pony play" where people pretend to be horses, isn't that the same thing? Adults pretending to be something other than consenting adults?

Here in Florida, a Judge threw out all pending charges where an underage ATF agent purchased alcohol. According to the law, the criteria for violating the law is to purchase with intent to consume, and per the Judge’s ruling the agent purchase cases were purchased with the intent to prosecute, not consume, therefore no crime had been committed ... and I think that’s the case here… it’s just another exploding gas tank story from Dateline, the entire situation was rigged to produce a disgraceful and salacious story for the TV News equivalent of the National Enquirer.
 JimtheToolman
Msg: 138
Posted: 7/31/2008 6:09:42 PM

MSG: 483: INDYDUDE said: Good for Murphree Tx. It's about time someone told Dateline where to stick their sleazy entrapment tricks. So what, if a show with millions to spend on professional tricksters can lure, deceive, entrap, and otherwise play on sexual fantasies to talk some weak men into crossing some legal line for a so-called child that doesn't even exist? The real crime against children here, is being done by Dateline. The REAL children of these weak men who were otherwise a support system for their children, are left devastated by having their fathers' lives and reputations destroyed. What about the REAL children who you are really hurting, Dateline hypocrites?
I agree 100% . I couldn't have said it better
 bigshrek
Msg: 139
Posted: 7/31/2008 9:56:56 PM
Chances are fairly high that the kids of the men who tried to have sex with minors are sexually abused as well...I wonder how many mothers had "Serious Talks" with their kids about Daddy and his "Funny Ways" after they got outed on Dateline and got really nasty surprises after talking with their own kids??

Of course, the Wives of the guys who were trying to have sex with kids aren't peeved off at ALL about their Hubby trying to have sex with someone else...naw....couldn't be...not in this day & age...infidelity is NORMAL, right?? (need a sarcasm smiley here)

Anyone care to do a followup on ALL the families and see how many kids were being molested by the guys Dateline busted? I dare you. Talk to the wives about the infidelity their husbands were engauged in? Double Dare You.

A sleazebag is STILL a sleazebag no matter HOW they're caught.
 TimPommell
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2008 4:59:41 AM
If being a sleezebag were a crime, Washington DC would be a ghost town....

Rhodes85
Msg: 141
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2008 10:47:47 PM
Well I suppose I should throw my 2 cents into this :)

Note: before reading below keep in mind that as far as i'm concerned pedophiles can be rounded up and shot for all I care. i'm not in their side, however I do believe there is a right and a wrong way to go about arresting them.

first off the chatlogs issue. chatlogs are almost never admissible in court because of the possibility that they can be tampered with. Whether or not they were is not the issue to the court, its the possibility.

Now as for intent, yes it is illegal for an adult to 'intend' to have sex with a minor. the problem is proving intent. chatlogs in this case were not admissible, which makes it alot harder than you might think. generally speaking the law favors the criminals. Just to clarify though, it IS obvious, regardless of the age of the person posing as the 'minor' what the intent of the pervs was and what likely would have happened had this not been a trap for them.

As for the involvement of NBC and perverted justice... well I would have to say without any doubt that having groups like perverted justice around is a bad idea. now this is NOT implying that I am pro-pervert or anything. my concern is that what they are doing is dangerous to everyone involved, illegal and is being done by people who are in essence vigilanties with no experience, training or authority to do it. first, there is no telling what kind of person they are really talking to. as the OP said it could be a 30 year old posing as a 13 year old... but it could also be the next ted bundy who, while on his way to this sting happens to drive by some little kid and decide to grab them instead. then not only did you not catch them but you enabled them to get someone else (note that this possibility was actually brought up by the residents of the area where perverted justice was operating, in a class action lawsuit) second, the members of perverted justice are not trained in what they are doing and hence are likely committing some form of entrapment or enticement in the way they attempt to get the attention of a potential perv. also, do not forget that the police have an entire division that is trained and designed for getting rid of pedophiles. the fact is that anyone caught by perverted justice could very easily get of on any number of technicalities (and if you noticed DID so) and go off to go after someone else. with the added possibility of suing perverted justice and/or the police for allowing the group to operate (note that legally it falls under the 'vigilantie' category, which makes it illegal regardless of its intentions or what good it is doing) its a f*ked up legal system but thats what could happen. Leave it to the cops, that way when they catch someone they will actually go to jail. also i'm pretty sure the suicide was directly related to the camera crew being present more than the cops...caused him to panic and take the first out he could think of. which, again is the result of the intervention of a group (NBC) getting involved in something they should not be.

'If the pervs get upset about it...who cares??? It will only re-enforce that it won't be tolerated and they will get busted.'

Its not about whether the pervs get upset. hell I couldn't care less if they did. what hes trying to say is its abusing their legal rights. whether a person is a murderer, thief, pedophile, etc... isn't the issue. they *still* have the right to be treated legally, otherwise such treatment will spread to every other criminal...then what have you got? Nazi Germany...does the Gestapo and SD ring any bells? (note: SD is the SS security service to those that don't know)

'We do not know if they were going to have sex with minors.You are all pretending to read minds here. Thats the problem. '

while granted nobody reads minds I will point out that some things are somewhat obvious...let me put it this way...if you email a woman on this site and start talking to her, ask her out, etc... you obviously want some kind of relationship with her. whether that is friendship, a long term relationship, casual sex, etc... the point is you don't have the be a mind reader to see the obvious.

'Actually they attempted to have sex with adults. Thats the facts lol '

Technically yes but what they're trying to say is that as far as the pedo in question is concerned he believed the person to be a minor and had no reason to believe otherwise...hence the intent to have sex with a minor

'I have heard of vigilante groups who pretend to be children to lure predators and then publish their names, harass them at work and announce to their neighbours that they are pedophiles.'

I have also heard of those groups. and realistically, thats a bad idea. besides being harassment, slander, etc... I sure as hell would not go around harassing people at work or at home, thats a good way to get shot sometimes.

'Maybe NBC would be better served to have full hour shows based on telling people how to protect their children'

well I would definately have to agree with that.

overall what I am trying to say is leave arresting pervs to the people whos job it is to do so. then they actually go to jail without weasling their way out on technicality. I'm all for locking them up, just do it legally.
 bigshrek
Msg: 142
Posted: 8/3/2008 6:25:23 AM
Very well put, rhodes85 :)

Three questions, and this is a Big Ole What If?

If a group of individuals similar to PJ were to take a slightly different tack, and do as you said, round them up and shoot them, then dispose of the dead perv's "Dexter"-style. What then?

Would it not be better for PJ-types to do it through legal means rather than vigilante-style where you end up with a lot of missing people and no answers?

What if there are already groups like that out there?
 TimPommell
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2008 6:48:45 AM

Holy crap, Hell must have frozen over; Tim Pommell and I actually agree on something!

I felt that unmistakable chill in the air as well....

It appears that most everyone is on the same page here, that being that pedophiles are the lowest form of human life.... I do have to question the ones that approve of the Dateline tactics though. Perhaps if they actually knew someone that was sucked into a similar scam they would view things differently. (No, I don't know anyone, but do realize people view things differently when they hit closer to home.)

I would have to agree that having the desire to have sex with someone underage is clearly and unmistakably wrong. I would agree that conspiring to meet for the purpose of sex with someone under the age of consent is wrong. Unfortunately with Dateline, the men are guilty until proven innocent. Much like the OJ case, you can stack circumstantial evidence in such a manner as to assume a guilty verdict; that is the prosecutors job and it's presented in court, both sides having the ability to be heard, the prosecutorial evidence isn't objective but it does operate within the confines of investigatory guidelines, Dateline has no such restrictions and pronounces people guilty without benefit of trial or even counsel, and apparently doesn't establish the base criteria for the actual crime itself, otherwise we wouldn't be seeing all of these charges dismissed and previous convictions overturned...
If memory serves, GM sued Dateline and won, Chrysler sued and won over the SUV/JEEP rollover issue, Wendy's sued and won over the severed finger, and one show, along the same scandalous unfounded "investigative journalism" mantra, I believe it was 60 minutes was sued by Food Lion and won. My point in all this, these magazine shows are completely absent journalistic and personal integrity and are willing to sacrifice anything and anyone to grab ratings....
Personally I think there need to be criminal penalties not just civil liability... News magazines are NOT a part of the judicial system in the US, but apparently someone forgot to tell them that... They are charged with reporting news, not creating it….
 TimPommell
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2008 9:38:37 AM
Geraldo style?
It was Stone Phillips and Jane Pauly who fabricated the exploding gas tank story. It was Morley Safer who reported SUV's, specifically Jeeps were prone to rollover ... " The IIHS report, obtained from the group’s archives by the Business & Media Institute, shows that the group’s researchers ran a total of 435 tests to obtain eight rollovers. One of the Jeeps was tested at least 87 times before it rolled over. It was then reconfigured and tested another 72 times before it rolled over again." I've had jeeps and SUV's, and have been driving for over 30 years, and to date I have never been in a situation where I was required to make a J turn at speeds in excess of 35mph without using the brakes.... Yet the story was salacious enough to put American Motors out of business.
Ed Bradley reported on self accelerating Audi's and cut their US sales by 75%, yet in court the initial report was debunked because the woman who killed her son acknowledged her foot slipped off the brake and hit the gas. No mechanical proof of any failure of that nature, merely a design practical for european driving, apparently smaller feet.... The whole case was simply a womans inability to accept thae fact that she had killed her child simply by being clumsy.
Then there's Diane Sawyer's fraudulent report on Food Lion, something that caused the closing of at least 33 stores and the loss of thousands of jobs and stalled their growth from a rate of 100 new stores per year to zero due to footage edited to demonstrate improper handling of food, yet when the entire footage was reviewed by a court, it was determined that ABC had purposely edited the footage to create the scandal...
I'm no fan of Geraldo, but this stuff is far from Al Capone's empty safe.... These stories created by prime time news "magazines" are putting companies out of business, costing workers gainful employment and in some cases such as with the current one, ruining lives for the sake of television ratings....
 bigshrek
Msg: 145
Posted: 9/6/2008 10:20:21 PM
What's the difference between a Ford Pinto and Pinto beans??

Nothing, they both make your rear-end blow up!!

Some car warnings are quite true...and if it wasn't for Ralph Nader, doors would still be flying open during hard cornering & minor crashes...so not all safety advocates are nutcases.

Given how easy it is for teenagers to be suckered into stupid things in just normal life it shouldn't surprise anyone that an older person would choose them to prey upon. And yeah, in times past it was fairly common for older guys to date & marry younger women...do a quick Google on Jerry Lee Lewis...but that more or less went out of Vogue with Jerry Lee Lewis himself. Great Balls of Fire, indeed. There are very goood reasons why there are statutory rape laws in almost every state.

Still, letting people know that they have predators in their community is a GOOD thing. The means might not be so wonderful, but the End result of Predators getting outed is a GOOD THING!
Show ALL Forums  > Current Events  > Murphree TX exonerated every guy caught by CATCH A PREDATOR