Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Saskatchewan  > Roughriders      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 someplace***
Msg: 17
RoughridersPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)

Do you think it could have been the poem that was posted there. Or Maybe the percentage of people on WPG home page thought Sask Was going to win the Grey Cup?
the last time I saw that thread, the last page of it seemed to be all smilies.
If I had to guess, I'd think that would likely be a possible reason.

I can't see a thread being deleted just beause of a poem. The poem was on-topic.
 plainguy
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Roughriders
Posted: 11/25/2007 6:35:57 PM
RIDERS WON THE CUP. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
THE BOMBERS BOMBED!
SO, WHAT HAVE YOU PEGGERS HAVE TO SAY NOW?

But, I will give credit to the bombers QB. He did a great job on his first grey cup game and gave a fantastic effort, and I would not be surprised to see more of him in the future, and only improvement.
 someplace***
Msg: 19
Roughriders
Posted: 11/25/2007 7:45:46 PM

2007 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS ! !!
I'm glad they won.
I can finally replace my worn-out '89 Grey Cup Champions t-shirt. It wouldn't have lasted another 2 decades.

BTW: I believe that Kent Austin is the first person in professional football to win a league championship as both a player, and as a coach, with the same team.
 Cliffythecat
Msg: 20
Roughriders
Posted: 11/25/2007 8:35:09 PM
I would speak, but my foot is in my mouth.
Congrats on a most excellent game.
Next year.. Bombers 68 Riders 3!!!

(my shoe is tasty!)
 someplace***
Msg: 21
Roughriders
Posted: 11/25/2007 8:47:30 PM
^^^^
it's a shame that, after the season which Kevin Glenn had, that he didn't get a chance to play in the Grey Cup game against his former team.

I thought Dinwiddie played well, in his place, and he'll likely have some future in this league.
 deadrock142
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Roughriders
Posted: 11/25/2007 9:35:22 PM

I am happy the riders won ,,enjoyed that ......

but found the game ..donno but was not the most exciting ,,,thought the bc game way more entertaining....

and all of us sayin winnipeg Q'back played a good game :S
he threw three interceptions,,and inexperiance showed.....he may be good in the future but it did not show in this game .harsh?
defense dominated the game ,, oh well
rider's won
 Sher0808
Msg: 23
Roughriders
Posted: 11/25/2007 9:41:23 PM
Soooooooooo cool that the riders won. I thought the first half offensively was not well played and thank goodness for our defense. But the second half rocked. I did enjoy the BC Lion/Riders game better.

I feel so darn happy that we finally have the cup after so many years.
 supermom1955
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Roughriders
Posted: 11/26/2007 8:43:28 AM
well that was a good game shame the wrong team won..i choose a team and stand by it and super mom im not crying,i enjoyed the banter.

yes hun you did choose the wrong team - should have cheered along with the love of your life - now I expect to see my $5.00 in the mail right shortly and I will be sending you load of kleenex as you will be needing them I also enjoyed the bantering - it was so much fun but now hah I get the bragging rights and you don"t
YAY THE RIDERS BROUGHT HOME THE CUP
 littletykes
Msg: 26
Roughriders
Posted: 11/30/2007 11:37:08 AM
The who??? whats a roughrider??? lol..actually I did watch the game during commercials on CSI...Ive never watched a foot ball game in my life!!! wow if I knew they wore such tight pants Id totally have done that before....to heck with CSI....( oh whos on a posting rampage now???)
Show ALL Forums  > Saskatchewan  > Roughriders