Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~Libra~
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Physical attraction and star signsPage 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I do tend to be more drawn to Gemini and Aquarian men and find I look at these profiles more than anything else and not always through choice!

I would consider myself to have quite typical libran traits as well!!

So in a way, yes starsigns do hold a little fascination for me
 Sassybabee
Msg: 20
Physical attraction and star signs
Posted: 9/9/2007 3:50:22 PM
Yeah i find myself attracted Scorpios...when i see one i really look at the profile.
I really do get along very very well with scorpios whether they are male or female.
Always have alot in common. I'm a cancerian...and they are the best fit for scorpios...or vice versa
 Sassybabee
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/9/2007 4:59:26 PM
^^^^^^ well i know a few here in Canada...
 bootielicious
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2007 2:10:53 AM
Omg!!! lots of little signs on here. ^^^^ I never read star signs in papers, thats a load of poo poo

For one i'm a Virgo and while I was on Faceparty, which states what sign you are I noticed a huge flux of Scorpios would message me. My ex is Scorpio and I have dated Scorpios previous to this. It only occurred to me there was a connection when I joined faceparty. I have found that I don't really work that well with Scorpio men, but have made some great friends with Scorpio women. I like the frank nature of them and they don't tend to get majorly upset, but I wouldn't cross one lol.

Reference someone else who said they are Cancerian and dated someone of the same birth sign. When I was at school my 2 best friends were both Cancerian and dating. They were soooo soppy it was unreal and are still friends to this day. I think there is a lot of loyalty in that birth sign.

I however am not a typical virgo, as although I am tidy in my work i'm not tidy in my home. I find there is always something more important to do lol. My Chinese sign is the Monkey, so maybe that is why lol.

Would you be surprised to hear that I do believe there is a connection with regards to birth signs? lol

ps my best mate at school was Libra and Pisces are great for virgoes too.
 sassy_1974
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2007 1:46:09 AM
some guy emailed me a yr ago from here, noticed he was a cancerian and as im not compatible with them i contemplated ignoring him..needless to say i gave the poor guy a chance lol and now he's in the kitchen making me a coffee and we've set a date for the wedding.

we're complete oposites (im a sagittarious) but they say oposites attract.

steveyok1
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2007 4:56:45 AM
utter hogwash,why are people fooled by such nonscene,cant believe intelligent people are taken in by this these charlatans .astrologists ,fath healers conspiracy theorists ,aqua moiturising sprays buyers (just plain old water) and nothing at all to do with reason ,if you fancy somebody its not the constellation of the bloomin stars your lookin at,any way i wonder what santas bringing me for christmas,happy dowsing
 restless_native
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2008 7:49:21 AM
I am a leo and i find myself physically drawn to other leos.

I am a Leo too and the best relationships ever I had were with other Leos,

Listen you two. I wouldn't want to see you scratching each others eyes out.

If it helps avoid any arguments I think I could probably still manage a threesome.
 lalby
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2008 2:39:47 PM
Ive never really taken much notice of what star sign folk are to be honest,im shallow on first impressions so its normally what they look like that first attracts me,and then if thier profile is boring it puts me off.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >