Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SaritaTallahassee
Msg: 39
Why do women include pics of pets?Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

i do it because i love my dog, he is my child, so were my animals before him, he is treated as such, i dont understand why you have pets, if you just FEED THEM.
1) a pet is more trustworthy than any man
2) they are cuter
3) they dont complain if i gained 10 pounds
4) they dont make a mess and expect me to clean it up
5) cheaper than any guy i ever dated
6) more affectionate
7) love me no matter what
8) dont complain about what i cook
9) and they dont ask dumb azz questions such as this one

mkat_130
Msg: 42
Why do women include pics of pets?
Posted: 5/15/2005 6:18:31 PM
"I want chicken. I want liver. Meowmix meowmix please deliver." (couldn't help it )
 Honeybee 01
Msg: 44
Posted: 5/15/2005 6:30:43 PM
hey kat--that was a funny bit about "meowmix" Austin Powers right?
 mkat_130
Msg: 45
Posted: 5/15/2005 6:32:02 PM
yeah. "I've got you now Dr. Evil!!"
 DJiane84
Msg: 46
Posted: 5/15/2005 7:40:55 PM
heeeey now, I have a pic of my cat, does that make me gay or something? That cats been there for me when noone else has. I put him up there cause he's just a cool little cat, I like him, so I figure other people will to.
 Southern Pirate
Msg: 48
Posted: 5/15/2005 8:20:49 PM
I have a male lutino****tieal named Dewey I should probably put his pic in my profile too.
 Jessa
Msg: 49
Posted: 5/15/2005 8:21:44 PM
^^^

The editing, not your pet. I am assuming you have a c*ckatiel?
 Southern Pirate
Msg: 50
Posted: 5/15/2005 8:22:04 PM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...that's c o ck iteial.
 goodkisser
Msg: 51
Posted: 6/3/2005 11:02:55 AM
the interesting thing is how DEFENSIVE people get answering such a simple question!

Why so ****y and defensive folks, ladies? You all ask for honesty in your profiles...The guy asked a simple, honest question.

If you do feel the need the need to get defensive about this, or call it a stupid, etc question, why do you feel like that?....In my experience, people who get immediately defensive, arent being honest, and have something to hide.

You wouldnt be the type to put the mutt FIRST over a human partner are you. All that more loyal, doesnt complain, BS. Thats a cop out for either not knowing how to get a man, or knowing how to keep a man!

Animals were put an this earth for food, clothing, work, protection, but not to take the place of human relationships. Too many woman seem to forget that now a days, because its easier to care for some mutt than it is to work at a relationship with a man.

I like dogs and I love cats, I have two of each, but they dont come first in my life, and if my potential partner someday is allergic, doesnt like them, whatever, they GO. Because I want HUMAN companionship, not ANIMAL companionship...I'm not sure I understand why anyone would choose otherwise? Animals love us differently, but they dont love us better than humans do...

OK Let me have it....Ive trampled on all the scared holy cows of petdom...OMG! I might as well give up on POF and join a monestary, cause I aint getting any from any woman on POF now or ever again........
 Jenelle
Msg: 52
Posted: 6/3/2005 11:12:06 AM
haha i'de never post a pic of JUST my cat. Maybe if its a pic of myself holding the cat I might post it IF its a good pic of myself. I've seen LOTS of guys on here post pics of their dogs so this goes both ways...
 ontario_woman
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2005 11:20:45 AM
Just wanted the man to know my family, besides, I think that it's a really cute picture
 awaitingyu
Msg: 54
Posted: 6/3/2005 11:35:24 AM
I don't mind if a woman puts pictures of their pet up as long as I can see them as well...heck someone bet me to put one of mine up so I did....HAH !

but when their pics are of ONLY their pets? I'm like huh? I haven't figured out the whole every other picture in the world up than their own thing...privacy, fine...but I don't want to know "snoopy" or "darth vader" or "wonder woman"...i may as well go to a cartoon site

And as I recall, I see TONS of ads where in their profile, there is a line that reads similar to....

"no picture no response" ....hmmmmmmm funny...if a pic wasn't important to a woman and looks wasn't important to them than that wouldn't be there...a tad contradicting
 smart@$$
Msg: 55
Posted: 6/3/2005 12:17:21 PM
I have pics of my pets in my profile so that people know what they are getting into before they contact me. Yup, I'm a freak
 M1DN1GHT*
Msg: 57
Posted: 6/3/2005 12:20:55 PM
There's nothing wrong with pics of your pets. I have a pic of my Rabbit. I NEED TO SHOW THE WOMEN THAT I AM SENSITIVE.
 M1DN1GHT*
Msg: 58
Posted: 6/3/2005 12:22:45 PM

I have pics of my pets in my profile so that people know what they are getting into before they contact me. Yup, I'm a freak

I checked out smart's profile just to see here pet. That's pretty cool there.
 awaitingyu
Msg: 59
Posted: 6/3/2005 12:22:56 PM
haha smart ! so I guess according to your pet, you like it hard and rough huh? lol i love it
 kce33
Msg: 60
Posted: 6/3/2005 12:24:37 PM
hey , i'm going to be more blunt than you are..
have you ever noticed how many gorgeous hot chics are out there that don't have guys and they don't date very often, but they all have huge dogs with a seven inch tongue hanging out following them everywhere they go and sleeping with them to boot... lucky dogs

or how about the chic that you were out with and kissing her all nite and she asks you in for a nitecap and even before she takes her jacket off she squats down and starts kissing her dog on the mouth after its been licking its ding a ling and ***hole and anything else it can lick...

not to mention hair all over everything...

all in all, chics are still better than rosey palm LMAO
 awaitingyu
Msg: 61
Posted: 6/3/2005 12:27:00 PM
speaking from experience there? lol
 kce33
Msg: 62
Posted: 6/3/2005 12:31:45 PM
yeah, but i learned my lesson after the first time
 M1DN1GHT*
Msg: 63
Posted: 6/3/2005 12:50:43 PM

have you ever noticed how many gorgeous hot chics are out there that don't have guys and they don't date very often, but they all have huge dogs with a seven inch tongue hanging out following them everywhere they go and sleeping with them to boot... lucky dogs

Dude, you're almost implying that girls have some sort of sexual connection with there K9's. That's just wrong that the thought even comes to your head.
 ontario_woman
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2005 1:05:50 PM
I agree
 ~Ames~
Msg: 65
Posted: 6/3/2005 1:06:43 PM
Simply put, I have found the company of my dog much more enjoyable than that of some of the guys I have gone out with....

He never talks too much, he is not overly demanding, I can leave the house for a couple of hours without getting questioned, he NEVER complains about my cooking, he is easy to share a bed with, he likes to cuddle, he is a great sporting buddy, he is eager to hop in a bag and go shopping with me (esp. at PetSmart)..., and most importantly, he is not a constant complainer...

So, why do I include a photo of my pooch? Because he is close to perfect...in fact for a dog, he is perfect.

Besides that, HE IS ADORABLE!

smart@$$
Msg: 66
Posted: 6/3/2005 1:07:14 PM
haha smart ! so I guess according to your pet, you like it hard and rough huh? lol i love it

awaitingyu Wouldn't you like to know
 M1DN1GHT*
Msg: 67
Posted: 6/3/2005 1:13:38 PM

Besides that, HE IS ADORABLE!

People are in a way like their pets and you, 02011977, are adorable as well.
 kce33
Msg: 68
Posted: 6/3/2005 1:31:16 PM
i agree, but i know what i know
anyhow, who really cares
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >