Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  > B.O.B. (battery operated boyfriend)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Wreckless1
Msg: 50
B.O.B. (battery operated boyfriend)Page 11 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
....OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh Nnnnoooooooooooooooooo not E.D.!!!

Whose E.D.

No problem with ED here!!
 Haplucky4
Msg: 51
B.O.B. (battery operated boyfriend)
Posted: 7/20/2007 1:25:32 AM

ED was my former fiance - I kicked him to the curb in favor of BOB, who is much more obedient

Back to the "Control" issue ~ ...One nice thing about B.O.B. is he has an "On-Off" switch. Maybe that's why men are taking a back seat to B.O.B. ~
 eb3267
Msg: 52
Posted: 7/20/2007 7:29:10 PM
Wreck

If they can put a recordable digital chip in answering machines, and photo frames, why not your B.O.B. too! record then transfer any guys voice as he is gettin off, onto your B.O.B. relive the moment over and over again.

Can I make him say those cute little things you say ? ( All those niceties in the forums !) LOL

Wait a min, what man's voice am I gonna use ?????.. hmm, well crap !! If there was a man that sounded good enough for me to believe then he'd still be around.. I guess I'll have to get the voice of a stranger !! (see reasons below)

Momi
BOB, he isn't cheating on us, lying to us, or vacillating about his purpose in life. BOB's loyalty to us is secure. BOB does not take us on one date, and never call again to tell us politely why... BOB does not date us for months then vanish into thin air. Nor does BOB spend time comparing us to younger women. Hell, I like men, but BOB is more of a man than a lot of men I have met. Even if he can't mow the lawn.

Has to agree with Momi here.. If he can talk, I can mow the yard..
 Wreckless1
Msg: 53
Posted: 7/20/2007 8:34:59 PM
EB....Can I make him say those cute little things you say ? ( All those niceties in the forums !) LOL

If you are open .....I'll come over and help ya record what ever you want it to say...
After that it's up to you!
 eb3267
Msg: 54
Posted: 7/20/2007 9:28:48 PM
laughin..

Well Darlin if you're game to come on over, then why the h*ll would I need B.O.B. ??

I could have live instead of Memorex !!!!

.oO( Wreck did say that he did not suffer from E.D. Right ?? )

Well if you do have that problem Babe, would you leave the recording and mow my yard on your way out ??!! LMMFAOooooo

~ RUNS ~
 Wreckless1
Msg: 55
Posted: 7/20/2007 10:56:56 PM
... EB, I guess I left the door wide open for that huh??

you are soooooooooo lucky you are too far away, otherwise, I would have to do you better than Memorex
 eb3267
Msg: 56
Posted: 7/20/2007 11:16:09 PM
Wreck..
Why yes you did..
And I walked right through that bad boy.. (the door that is) LOL

Looks.....

you are soooooooooo lucky you are too far away, otherwise, I would have to do you better than Memorex

Thinks..... Hmmmmmm

Grins.... .oO(Mmmmmmm.....)

Is that a promise ? Before you answer.... Remember....

It's not nice to make promises you don't intend to keep ?
 eb3267
Msg: 57
Posted: 7/20/2007 11:20:10 PM
LMAOooooooooooo

Good idea Boomer.. You're soooo wize !!
 eb3267
Msg: 58
Posted: 7/21/2007 8:03:49 AM
Looks at LLO, H*ll Yeah !!

What you doen tomorrow (Sunday)?? Unless you get ahold of me, early today..
I bet he's sleepin in..

Looks at Cooky.. A BOB eh ?
Hmm.. Are ya sure he doesn't need batterys !!

Ooooh maybe he's a plug in !!!! LMAOoooooooo
 eb3267
Msg: 59
Posted: 7/21/2007 3:18:07 PM
Laughin .. Re-reads my other posts in here..
.oO(Wreck is dam good at leaving the door open, isn't he ??)

Cooky.. Where are you finding these men at ?

.oO( Girl's got MAD game !! )
You Go Chickie !!!
 Haplucky4
Msg: 60
Posted: 7/22/2007 7:50:57 AM

My fingers are itching

Well as long as it is only your fingers Karen, I think you are safe. ~

Isn't the word prudent a derivative from the word Prude ? ~
 The Minister of Dudeness
Msg: 61
Posted: 9/6/2007 2:07:00 PM
And God bless Cooky, my one and only reason to live...

(I'm so grateful, I'm gonna go buy her a thank you B.O.B..)
 The Minister of Dudeness
Msg: 62
Posted: 9/6/2007 2:26:00 PM
Okay, now I get it. I was going to switch you to a plug-in, but you're worried sick about rolling blackouts, aren't you? Forget those wimpy little AA Energizers, I'll go down to Sears and get you a Die Hard car battery. But maybe I should ask first if you know how to use jumper cables?
 The Minister of Dudeness
Msg: 63
Posted: 9/6/2007 6:50:31 PM

What? You've never heard of a UPS? It's a vital piece of equipment in this age of not enough generating capacity.

UPS? You mean, a woman's Plan B during a power outage is to call the guy who drives one of them brown trucks and wears those tight shorts and ask him to drop by and deliver his package?
 The Minister of Dudeness
Msg: 64
Posted: 9/6/2007 7:02:59 PM
eeek? Have you been googling again???

eeek? ...

Look at me, eeek...

You need some tough love to get over your debilitating googling jones, so I will NOT be an enabler by following that link. I bet it has something to do with electronics stuff, but this is about dildos, vibrators, and marital aids, and not transistors, resistors, twin sisters, whatever---so drop it.

And make sure you make it to group on Tuesday...
 The Minister of Dudeness
Msg: 65
Posted: 9/7/2007 3:03:14 PM

My fist prefers 2-buck chuck. I gotta start hangin' out with a better class of .... uhhh .... fists .....

My sentiments exactly. You should meet my low-rent sock puppets. You'd feel better about your two fists. Meanwhile, I suggest you hang out with more sofisticated fists.
 tallSFguy
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2007 6:10:45 PM
NO MORE BATTERIES

Ever hear of this new toy?

The Matrix Vibe is the very latest in technology and sexual enjoyment. Your computer can now pleasure you to! Become one with your laptop or desktop as you plug the Matrix Vibe into your USB port and reach orgasmic heights with this 10-speed pulsation and vibrating bullet vibe.
All at the touch of your finger! The vibe requires no batteries, as it runs off the user's computer. A USB cable to connect the vibe to your computer is included, no software is needed for the device to run.

And here is one of the reviews

My boyfriend bought me this vibe and I really didn’t think it would be up to much!
I was so surprised when we plugged it into my laptop. It’s great! The different vibration settings mean I can change the buzz it gives my button in a flash. The heavy pulse of one pattern actually gave me a huge orgasm before my boyfriend could get in me! I swear I could feel it even in my nipples. The patterns are very varied and really excellent. I love it and he does too.

------------
Pretty soon, us men wont be needed for anything.
 cncgandolf
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2007 11:28:30 PM
"A divorced mother of three has invented a vacuum cleaner accessory which she claims can produce **gasm within ten seconds. No batteries required."

Getting to the "O" is half the fun ... who wants just 10 seconds? sheeeesh
 The Minister of Dudeness
Msg: 68
Posted: 9/16/2007 4:37:04 PM

Cyclonic Action! How often would you have to clean the filter?

That depends on whether you live west or east of I-5.
 The Minister of Dudeness
Msg: 69
Posted: 9/16/2007 10:24:52 PM
^^^ Hey, don't shoot the messenger... ........... You live east of I-5 don't you?
 JadeMuse
Msg: 70
Posted: 3/21/2008 12:59:59 PM
No nicknames necessary...
THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE.
Still don't know what to do with the ones I already "murdered" though!
Some are still, shall we say, uhh...useful, but what is a proper ceremony for burying your "old friends?"
And, a trial would be a fun, errrr... I mean, necessary part of bringing a "murderer" to justice, don't you think?
Ahhhhh.... The possibilities!!!
 Pete73052
Msg: 71
Posted: 3/21/2008 7:18:55 PM
Is there a "crabgrass" joke in there somewhere?
 SoCalGal5219
Msg: 72
Posted: 4/4/2008 1:52:01 AM
I don't feel like I ought to name my BOB something else.
 867love
Msg: 73
Posted: 5/11/2009 6:55:26 PM
and what about pulsing/vibrating shower heads?
(you really thought the southwest water shortage problem was due to over watering lawns?)

matchlight
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2009 11:57:55 AM
^^^^^Few things worse than having the batteries run down right in the middle of things . . .
Show ALL Forums  > California  > B.O.B. (battery operated boyfriend)