Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > The myth of doggie style      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kthyg
Msg: 326
view profile
History
The myth of doggie stylePage 14 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
Sniper, that's a huge turn on for me with that position.
 ron385
Msg: 327
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/19/2008 3:39:17 AM
Your friends thinking is idiotic to say the least. "Doggie Style is the most natural way to have sex. What man doesn't like to watch a sexy ass and pair of legs while doing the "dirty deed"? Woman on top is also good because a man can sense the womans rhythm and adapt to it for more pleasure for both parties. "Missionary is rather awkward, as men have to balance their weight (even tho' it is pleasurable to have sexy legs wrapped around you. A thought: Ask your friend why he has sex with women he doesn't find attractive, and then ask how much his sex bill is a month. I'm out! Peace!
 Ms.Sweet Sinful Seduction
Msg: 328
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/19/2008 8:23:08 AM
Bottom line, your friend is a PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Rubytyr1
Msg: 329
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/19/2008 8:37:53 AM
He's an idiot imo - for me, its simply for vareity of postions, and its a "rougher" postion if you and your parnter want it to be...

If im not attracted to a female - i simply don't sleep with her, nuff said.
 TenderheartKC
Msg: 330
view profile
History
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/19/2008 1:11:08 PM
My favorite is a standing version. Only her hands are on the dresser with a MIRROR. You can use your own imagination on why I like this.
 dustyknight
Msg: 331
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/23/2008 4:42:38 PM
No myth at all, ask your pooch.
For somebody to use a sexual postion to demean a lady for his self purpose must have the IQ of a earthworm...tis a shame people have nothing more to do than write blather such as this. And ...we waste our time qualifying it with an answer.
dusty
 dbach1862
Msg: 332
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/25/2008 12:40:23 AM
The guy is a jerk, I like that position for deeper penetration and it hits the g-spot. woof...
 Tuocs
Msg: 333
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/25/2008 6:36:10 AM
NOPE!! if i'm not attracted to the girl you won't find me in bed with her. I do like the position, i often find it to be one of the most satisfying for the women. And having them enjoy it makes me REALLY enjoy it.

HAHA petebelongs...love the hockey comment. right on brother!!
 livingroomlegend
Msg: 334
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/29/2008 9:54:22 PM
..hey,the hockey thing is a matter of patriotic pride......but seriously, to those boys with bad knees,try the side of the bed,that way you can stand instead of crouch....unless shes a midget ,it should work fine.......hahhhaha, unless of course you are into physical differentials...I'll stop now
 MatFK
Msg: 335
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/29/2008 10:15:12 PM
No, not true! I personally don't see the thing of having sex with women you're not attracted to. Doggy is just one of the different positions that's fun when you want to switch it up (and if the girl has a nice bum!). I've never done it to avoid looking at a girl and the best is when she tilts her head back to look your way when you're doing it!

The main reason I like it is the rythm that you can get going while doing doggy.

What's even better than doggy, in my opinion, is when a girl lays flat. A little bit slower, but for some reason, it's one of my faves!
 Leolionhearted
Msg: 336
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/29/2008 11:37:22 PM
I do not do it because it helps me: I do it because it is something that she may want me to do. In other words, I do it in anyway that pleases her. Of course, I have my own preferences.... They are............EVERYTHING that WE like to do together.
 smhrgs3000
Msg: 337
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/31/2008 10:48:37 AM
Nonsense. Actually, in my ..... very limited experience, lol, it's probably about the 3rd most requested position by the ladies themselves. In that position, the man can get really, really deep (if he's properly tooled, lol), it usually rubs against her G-spot if the stroke and angle are just right(almost as much as when she's on top), and the effort required for really sustained, deep, physical stroking is such that most men will tend to really "let that pony run" when spurring hard in that position(ride a cowboy my ass), which helps the man maintain his steady, continuous rythym, leading to her really powerful orgasm.
Is that a happy endig or what?
 crash138
Msg: 338
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/31/2008 1:01:28 PM
Hehehe... what a dumb@ss... Ill speak for myself... I like it cuz Im an ass man, plus I like to grab onto the hips...
 54online
Msg: 339
view profile
History
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/31/2008 1:42:54 PM
Hey ------ Look ---- what is that ?????
oh, never mind ---- it's a bvllshit flag....
 bgrumling
Msg: 340
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 8/11/2008 7:10:22 AM
Now as a guy i can say I do like doggie style. women you have to remember guy do doggie style for various reasons. 1) we are voyeuristic plain and simple. we like watching what we are doing. 2) believe it or not, most guys when doing doggie style arent thinking bout the woman they are with. they are fantasizing about someone they want to be with and its a way not to let a woman know. 3) for a male its the ultimate penetration. 4) it give us the fantasy if you like anal that you are doing anal and can ejaculate on a woman henie.
Now some women told me that is the only way they can orgasm. also lets remember that in that post ion a woman can feel the males testicles better. can put her hands around his penis. or play with herself. or a man can feel the nipples and breasts. and or play with a woman. so there are varing reasons for this postion.
me personally i like the woman on top. i can play with her breasts and suck one or both nipples at the same time.
All in all its just a matter of preference, if you like and enjoy sex.
 bgrumling
Msg: 341
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 8/19/2008 1:59:56 PM
like tim mcgraw said i like it i love it i want some more of it
 867love
Msg: 342
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 8/19/2008 2:30:25 PM
there were these three pregnant women sitting in a doctors office: blonde, brunette and redhead. the brunette and the redhead were discussing their pregnancies, the blonde silently listened in on thier conversation.
"im having a boy" said the brunette "i'm sure of it cuz when we make love i am always on my back" thats the best position for having a boy.
"i was always on top when we made love" said the redhead "thats the best position for having a girl"
the blonde thought about it for a minute and started crying... "sob, sob: i think i'm having puppies"
 itechman63
Msg: 343
view profile
History
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 8/19/2008 2:51:07 PM
I would guess then based on the OPs post on "the myth" that a woman would likely prefer this position with me for the same reasons.
 spicynicegirl
Msg: 344
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 8/20/2008 6:19:08 AM
This thread is so stupid I can't believe what I'm reading................
 buffshagswell
Msg: 345
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 8/20/2008 6:29:23 AM
i disagree i love the doggie style position seeing the womans sillouette from behind is a huge turn on and i like seeing the penetration also i do not get how you could think that some one is not attractive but i am still going to **** them what
 deerdog1
Msg: 346
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 8/20/2008 10:45:52 AM
its simple doggie style or from behind standing is the best way to shag your woman when your on the side of the road over a harley ...or other motorcycle
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 8/20/2008 10:54:36 AM
Nope. I just like women's bodies and that gives me another view and something to grab onto. Plus I love the divit in the small of a woman's back. Sexy as f***.

Why would you screw someone you aren't attracted to? You don't have to be in love...far from it, but I'll take my hand over someone I find gross any day of the week.
 Diadora
Msg: 348
view profile
History
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 8/20/2008 10:59:36 AM
Well it use to be called Lion. From the male lion mounting the female lion.
Also, from the erotica of the ancient world it appears to be one of THE favorite positions for both males and females... I don't think that has changed much.
 BigDaddyJinx
Msg: 349
view profile
History
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 8/20/2008 12:57:42 PM

Men, is it true that you go f0r doggie style when you don't want to look at your girl when your doing her? or because you don't find her attractive?

My ex absolutely loved doggie. She was very clear that this was her fave position above all else. I went doggie 'cause she loved it, not 'cause she was unattractive. Quite the opposite actually, she was stunning.

Sayin' you'll throw someone the leg from behind just because she's a warpig is ridiculous. If she's that hideous, dim the lights.
 Rock_Gnome
Msg: 350
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 8/20/2008 4:13:48 PM

Ok, so I was talking to a guy I work with today. The subject of doggie style came up. He made a comment that he does it with women that he doesn't find attractive but wants to have sex with them. I then asked him if all men think that way....

Missionary position only, with the lights off...
gets boring as Hell real fast.

He said most do....

Wow! I'm glad that U.F.O. abductee got
dropped on his head, and is now qualified
to speak on my behalf.

My guess would be, that your friend watches
sitcoms to get his "facts" from, and has no real clue
as to what he's spouting about.

Men, is it true that you go f0r doggie style when you don't want to look at your girl when your doing her? or because you don't find her attractive?

Well, unlike your "friend", I won't try to speak
for my entire gender. But, I will speak for myself.
For me, there is no truth to that B.S. theory spouted
by your friend.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > The myth of doggie style