Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 §püngl䧧
Msg: 51
The myth of doggie stylePage 2 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
In defense of the OP, I also had someone tell me that when he was tired of someone, or not attracted to them anymore he preferred doggy so he could think of someone else... Yep, sadly..there ARE pigs out there. The guy that was telling me about this is pretty much a man-ho with no self-respect, and definitely no respect for women once his initial 'conquest' has been made.... Luckily, I didn't put much stock in ANYTHING that came out of his mouth, so I just let it fly by me....
 huntingu
Msg: 53
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/15/2007 11:26:05 AM

Doggy style is amazing.. .of course if that is all he wants, there is a problem...

I cant imagine any man not wanting to look at your lovely face!
 kenrie
Msg: 54
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/15/2007 11:50:14 AM
That is definitely not how most men think. I think its funny when people try to generalize the entire population of men based on one guy's thinking.

It really just depends on the person, individually. Some guys love doggie style, and there are others that don't really care for it. Not that I speak for the entire male race, but I prefer missionary or any other position where I can see the face of my partner. In my opinion, I feel that this way is a bit more intimate and allows for kissing on the lips, ears, neck, etc. etc.

You can't stereotype men on one man's way of thinking. Just my two cents.
 NMKeith74
Msg: 55
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/15/2007 4:29:41 PM
OP: I've heard of this. I know guys who think this way, but I also have many girlfriends who are open with their sexuality as well. I've been told by both sexes that doggy is good if you have someone else on your mind. I have my own reasons to give it to her from behind, but I never fully understood the thought behind this way of thinking. So I guess it's true then.. Both men and woman think of other people when they have sex with you??
 r1terrell6233
Msg: 56
view profile
History
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/15/2007 4:47:51 PM
I for one like doggie because of deeper penetration and I get to slap my girlfriends beautiful butt and pull her hair.
 PhilMeUpBaby
Msg: 59
view profile
History
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/19/2007 12:07:06 PM

Men, is it true that you go f0r doggie style when you don't want to look at your girl when you're doing her? Or, because you don't find her attractive?

It's got nothing to do with how attractive she is or isn't. That's what the light switch is for.

I'm not a huge fan of doggie myself, but hey, at least it means that I still get to watch the motorbike racing on tv....

Soxba
Msg: 60
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/19/2007 12:20:38 PM
Has nothing to do with the attractiveness of a girl imo. Variety is the spice of life.

If the girl wasnt attractive enough, I just wouldnt sleep with her. Because how did I get her through the front door, into my bed, and off with her clothes without seeing her face.

Its not like I could forget it and just imagine something else, and if I was going to do that Id get pron.
 mrjerzguy
Msg: 62
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/19/2007 3:28:35 PM
Mandy - good point... I've found that there are plenty of variations to the 'doggy style' position. Such as - legs inside mine or out, me kneeling on one leg, her on her stomach, me facing the opposite direction (size definitely matters here guys lol), letting her just push back on it, then you can incorporate some ass slapping, hair pulling and don't forget reaching around for her button lol. I can go on and on but its a very solid position if you have the size, stamina, imagination and of course a good woman
 fingsuperwoman
Msg: 63
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/19/2007 3:31:01 PM
Who cares why they do it? I love it!! Hits that right spot!!

DOGGY DOGGY DOGGY!!
 mickey760
Msg: 64
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/27/2007 4:35:04 PM
i love seeing a nice ass up in the air while my fat****is slaming in there un beleveble
 duty1234
Msg: 65
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/27/2007 4:59:27 PM
i with you libby on that .........*wink*
 dan19b
Msg: 67
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/27/2007 5:51:12 PM

Speaking for someone who's on the "receiving end", what if the gal can't standing looking at the guy, but finds his "prettys" irresistible. Kidding. Anyway, I enjoy it personally because it gives me the penetration I like plus the added benefit of having certain "other parts" slammed into. (And the guy can play with "things" as well--another added pleasure for me!)

These are among some of the reasons why I love this position.
 afishcalledjack
Msg: 70
view profile
History
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/28/2007 5:28:11 PM
sfagirl84,

I prefer to think of this style as a great one for handily pleasuring a woman, as the man's hands are free to caress all the hot spots.

I suppose it could be true that some guys use this position for the reason your co-worker mentioned, and that's sad for the women involved.

Then again, maybe the women in that situation prefer not to see the guy.
Just think, from the woman's point of view, the guy is *totally* out of the picture.

Anyway, doggie style is a beautiful position for a couple in love.

jack

sfagirl84 wrote:
> Ok, so I was talking to a guy I work with today. The subject of
> doggie style came up. He made a comment that he does it with women
> that he doesn't find attractive but wants to have sex with them. I
> then asked him if all men think that way....
 XLchick
Msg: 71
view profile
History
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/29/2007 3:40:15 AM
I prefer doggy so I don't have to look at the guy...lol
 Miss W
Msg: 74
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/29/2007 8:21:37 AM

Not true.... that's what light switches and paper bags are for - lol!

My exact sentiments. If one were to buy into the OP's coworker's nonsense...a lot of people would need to be double bagged.
 cutie80
Msg: 81
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/29/2007 11:09:18 PM
what really is the doggie style someone answer me
 goodlistener314
Msg: 83
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/30/2007 9:30:24 AM
The above definition did not make it clear that it is *not* anal, in the correct place, just from behind.

To add my vote, I agree with all the others I read.

1) Hand is better than a partner I find unattractive
2) Various fun reasons for this position

One reason I had not seen yet is that when I finish, the woman can keep going. That extreme sensitivity right afterwards is WAY nice, but too sensitive for me to keep going myself so I like it for the intense feelings afterwards.

However, for me, it is only a casual position because I find it very limiting for intimacy and I prefer the intimacy.

Don
 goodquestion
Msg: 84
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/30/2007 9:45:27 AM
A myth I heard was if you are looking to have a child and want a boy you are more apt to have a boy doing it doggie style, I honestly don't know but have heard that.
 Flipper Jones
Msg: 86
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/30/2007 11:21:49 AM
I think there are plenty of guys out there who don't just go around getting down with all kinds of women that they aren't attracted to. What is the point in that?

I don't think I'd spend much time around this guy or take anything he says seriously.

As for WHY you go for doggie style...it's because there are a lot of different things you can do from there and if you want to make someone happy it's a good place to start. :^)
 blonde chickie
Msg: 87
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/30/2007 12:52:03 PM
I luv all positions but doggie is my fave. I luv the deep thrust, the hair pulling, or sometimes pulls my arms back as he goes in deeper, grabs hold of my tits. I just luv it !!!!
 jimbojangles
Msg: 88
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/30/2007 1:39:37 PM
I like to do it Doggy style cause of the reach around. Either up high or down low...

It isn't very visually stimulating looking at the back but if the girl is made right the look of her labia sliding outward with the strokes is very sexy.

It has nothing to do with physical appearance
 osubeavers1
Msg: 92
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/30/2007 7:58:21 PM
I will not speak for all the other guys out there, but if I don't find a woman attractive we most likely would never make it to the point of even having sex. As for the doggie style position...I love it!! ((LOL))
 Jackthebear1960
Msg: 94
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/30/2007 10:47:39 PM
I'm not going even to bother going through all of the posts on this. I knew what I wanted to say imediately! The guy is an ass!

I've had lovers who preferred doggie and some who didn't for various reasons but never would it be for the reason he used.
 OutMind
Msg: 96
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/31/2007 10:44:52 AM

Your coworker doesn't know most men.
Maybe that guy does, but from behind. Hehehe.
 HotBarbie
Msg: 97
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/31/2007 4:06:49 PM
well
i think i'm pretty darn attractive and i love doggie style!!!

actually, it's my most fav position in the whole wide world!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >