Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cynderella
Msg: 214
view profile
History
Why do men act like they are always busy?Page 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Life is busy.
Some want more, some want less.
I just want some.
 NoxzemaWA
Msg: 215
Why do men act like they are always busy?
Posted: 2/23/2017 9:03:57 PM
both sexes do this. sometimes the person is genuinely busy but with OLD, I think it's more indicative trying not to look too available. or they're just not interested in you.
 LucilleDixon
Msg: 216
Posted: 2/23/2017 11:34:11 PM

both sexes do this. sometimes the person is genuinely busy but with OLD, I think it's more indicative trying not to look too available. or they're just not interested in you.

I know that I am guilty of this but it's not because I'm busy with OLD. I go to school and I have a child. Granted I do have spare time but once she's out of school for the day, I don't have too much to dedicate to sitting on the phone or texting back and forth. These men want you to be all on the phone making life plans and I'm just not into that.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 217
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2017 12:22:31 AM

sometimes the person is genuinely busy but with OLD, I think it's more indicative trying not to look too available. or they're just not interested in you.

It's not with OLD, though. I'll say it's effectiveness is the Opposite. See, back in the day you could use that line with effectiveness -- no wireless/convenient communication. But now, you can be busy as hell, but We All Know if you like someone, you can reach out. Now, about a delayed, a "Hmm, why is he/she not hitting me up quite so frequently?", etc -- that's understandable. That's where Real "busy" comes in. But it isn't consistent -- it's temporary. We All Know That. We All Do when it's Actually Busy for a time. :)

What frustrates many (me too; I've been on both sides obviously too) -- is that such a line doesn't cut it. Communication is SO easy nowadays even when busy, you Do have opportunity -- if you Like them. "I've been busy," as an excuse of not communicating for a day is saying "I can't text you back. Like, even a couple times, just a couple, in a day. To say anything."

When actually busy -- we all know that's when the rubber meets the road. Do they want to interact at all in a very easy swift manner once in a while within a given day? No? They're not interested, unless there's a reason they literally couldn't. Modern day gives people less room to BS with the "busy signal". :)
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >