Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 293
Men-does it bother you if a woman's legs are not shaved?Page 10 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
I always use to say " I like my woman with hairy legs pits and whisker biscuits" (lol). But, I'm joking Well sort of! I do like a whisker biscuit indeed. But if it grows out real thick, atleast keep it trimmed. Real men should like and beable to accept a nice neat whisker biscuit or landing strip.
 Beminetonight
Msg: 294
view profile
History
Men-does it bother you if a woman's legs are not shaved?
Posted: 5/20/2010 8:19:33 AM
I had a relationship with a woman who only shaved in summer, and by spring, she had "quite a bit" of fur. It never bothered me, in fact I kind of enjoyed it, though she was always annoyed if I called any attention to it. She said "I'll shave if you want me to" but I think she saw it as a problem that she could solve by shaving and then being able to blame me for having to do it! That kind of attitude is part of why we aren't together any more.

Yes, there were some nipple hairs too, and she never shaved those. But if I ever mentioned them, there was hell to pay. All very silly, making so much fuss over a natural human body.
 sortanice12009
Msg: 295
Posted: 5/25/2010 3:28:10 PM
YES IT BOTHERS ME GRRRRR....

women, please take care of the details.
 cherryyblossom
Msg: 297
Posted: 5/28/2010 6:39:24 AM

I've seen it (nipple hair).

nipple hair is bad i tell you.
 Gangster Kitten
Msg: 299
Posted: 5/28/2010 12:34:52 PM
Hairy Legs bother me. It makes me think of a man. Social norms and all that jazz. Plus I'm a leg man. Smooth long legs drive me nuts.
 Bookbelle
Msg: 301
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2011 6:35:50 PM

women HAVE to have their legs.

their PITS

their chochas.

otherwise...

its a deal

B
R
E
A
K
E
R

Fair enough...

BUT!
In my opinion, any guy who expects ME to remove (most/all) body hair, should remove his own in return. Fair's fair.

Archangel_07
Msg: 302
Posted: 6/18/2011 6:55:02 PM
Yes,
It's a turn off to me. Hairy arms are gross too. I shave all the hairs down there and remove chest hair and back hair.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 305
Posted: 6/20/2011 2:36:12 PM

May this hair-phobic age end soon.

I don't see it as a phobia. I think men and women just enjoy being and looking different from each other. That's how I see it, anyway. I shave my legs. It's not a phobia. I'm just very girly. There's nothing more to it than that.
Now when it comes to the more intimate girly part, it's a matter of preference. Some people prefer grass on that playground. I like that smooth too. Is this phobic? No! It's about getting up close and personal.
 goodquestion
Msg: 307
Posted: 6/23/2011 4:59:29 AM
I myself like nice smooth girly type legs, but that is just me to each there own. I can't say I have been with a woman that has not shaved there legs but am opened to new experiences.
 whytwater
Msg: 311
Posted: 6/23/2011 2:55:09 PM

I like ‘em with. I stick to ‘em like velcro.

Holdin' on by a cvnt hair, are ya? Kinda precarious. I'd much rather be deeply rooted, in a weedless (no dandelions, either) bare naked pvss. The visuals alone are a shot of MiraclGro to this tap root. I've seen those turf commercials on tv- could be grubs and other little burrowing beasties beneath all that grass.
As a shaven lady once commented to me, "Hair's like grass- it grows everywhere you don't want it to."
Yeah, I want to see and memorize every nook and cranny in my partner's pvssy. No moustachioed lips for me, thanks.
Dull razors? Lol. If that's the sole cost of my preference, I'm a lucky lil leprechaun indeed! Lol
I thoroughly agree and support the lady who, from the distaff perspective, prefers
ALL genitalia tidily shaved. It not only looks good- it feels divine!
 Yew4ics
Msg: 312
Posted: 6/23/2011 4:22:19 PM

If she passed the 417 other (more signficant) tests I certainly wouldn't count her out for some fuzz on her peaches.

If she has hairy boobs, then I doubt it's a HER that you wouldn't be counting out. Keep looking and say hello to big jim and the twins.
 Kariann71
Msg: 313
Posted: 6/24/2011 9:50:32 AM
[I personally don't like body hair and wish I found a cure to rid it permanently with one serum injection. ]

Should check out TRIA. I'm addicted to mine!
 Pingshooter
Msg: 314
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2011 10:27:03 AM
Should check out TRIA.

Dayum..I will stick to my razors..until I shake to much..which, hopefully, will not be anytime soon.
 broccolina
Msg: 315
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2011 10:50:56 AM
Oooh!
Can you please elaborate a little on TRIA? How long have you been using it? How long before you saw results? That sort of thing...

You may do so to my inbox if it's off-topic.
 endsdawn
Msg: 316
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2011 9:21:43 AM
Personally, my last girlfriend didn't bother shaving her legs when the weather was cold out since no one would see and it didn't bother me in the slightest.
 desimama
Msg: 318
Posted: 6/25/2011 12:48:10 PM
For me it matters !!
 bigshrek
Msg: 319
Posted: 6/25/2011 4:31:05 PM
Oh God...like most guys didn't have a hard-on for Cheetarah of the Thundercats??

Guys will accept furry chix if they are HOT. Ugly chix just get called Sasquatch.
 Iamnotreal
Msg: 320
Posted: 6/25/2011 6:30:55 PM
So why are there so many men with facial hair? Especially the over fifty crowd...are there women out there who actually want to kiss a mangina? Not I, said the cat - or does the cat go by another name?
 Goodcook68
Msg: 321
Posted: 7/2/2011 8:14:44 PM
I happen to like hairy legs on a woman, just like I like hairy armpits, butt, and crotch. To me, these things are signs of a mature woman.
 birddog0047
Msg: 322
Posted: 7/2/2011 8:44:39 PM
yes I think it is gross and those are some really nasty women
 whytwater
Msg: 326
Posted: 7/3/2011 4:07:45 AM
the whole "hairless everywhere but their head" really disheartens me.

Awwww, lol. I'm one of those guys who hungers for hairless everywhere but. Hair can be uber sexy, but like grass, it grows everywhere you don't want it to, or more precisely, where I don't what it to. I really don't want it in my mouth- I always want to spit it out before it collects, threateningly, in my lil appendix, or bothers the piss outta me by sticking in my teeth. lol

I shave my legs and will do so no matter what.

Bravo. This is probably the superior approach. I routinely shave my genitals, plus attachments, because I just like the way it feels, whether I have a partner to please or not. And shaved, even if I'm the only one who knows it, makes my jeans fit better, lol, and I feel just a little bit sexier, like, tongue-ready.

OP, given that I think shaving/not shaving is primarily for the benefit of the one who shaves, or does not, it's not really relevant what I, a mere observer, like or dislike. But shaved is my personal preference, as skin-to-skin contact is unparalleled, imho.
 bilby886
Msg: 327
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2011 4:58:47 AM
It doesn't matter to me.
shaven or unshaven both look good to me!
 Tildonk
Msg: 328
Posted: 7/6/2011 7:57:34 AM
It depends. If the woman is sexy, then it can be hot. A nice bush is very nice and pits too, not so much more than stubble on the legs though.

Tildon
 ~WISHFUL~
Msg: 332
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2011 8:53:59 PM
you are so funny ...7 times at your answers.....
i guess i get slack in the winter and dont shave as much my legs and underarms and if i find someone who doesnt like it i would shave then.....Although in the summer i do MOST of the times wax that way its softer when the hair grows back and takes longer to grow.
I must admit I like to have my men cleanly shaven OR neatly shaven goatee NOT hair on the lips. feels like Sandpaper YUK
 ~WISHFUL~
Msg: 333
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2011 8:58:33 PM
I dont like to shave down south either just wax or neatly trimmed....its agony as the hair grows back you scratch as if you have crabs! and another reason i wont shave completely makes me think the guys like little girls instead of mature....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >