Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Goodcook68
Msg: 321
Men-does it bother you if a woman's legs are not shaved?Page 19 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
I happen to like hairy legs on a woman, just like I like hairy armpits, butt, and crotch. To me, these things are signs of a mature woman.
 birddog0047
Msg: 322
Men-does it bother you if a woman's legs are not shaved?
Posted: 7/2/2011 8:44:39 PM
yes I think it is gross and those are some really nasty women
 99Scully
Msg: 323
Posted: 7/2/2011 11:23:04 PM
No, they're not nasty women, they are just women you don't prefer. That doesn't make them nasty or less-than-real-women. *Sigh*

I myself, shave my legs and armpits, and trim it down south. I don't like the idea of having the crotch shaved, because... I don't know, it would make me feel "little girlish" and the idea of a man demanding that I shave that area, I would definitely take offense to it.

That said, I do believe that human beings have hair on their bodies and faces- it's not exclusive to men. Women shave their legs and arm pits- well, most in the US do. A lot of men do not even shave their faces.

One dilemma though, the "hairless everywhere except on the head". Yeah, I do the eyebrow razor thing. My problem? I come from ethnic backgrounds that mean I might be a bit hairier than some women. I have hairier arms- not like a gorilla or anything... - as well as maybe more than the average peach fuzz on my face. I am NOT going to shave my face or arms, because those are places I definitely don't want stubble growing. To me, THAT would be more masculine. I don't always have the money for the "waxing" kits- which are painful as hell, and leave the area often red and smarting afterwards; and I definitely don't have the money to go in anywhere to have it done professionally. I have gotten those smooth Emory board type dealies that are supposed to break the hair off and smooth your skin. They can also leave the areas red and or irritated. I guess that means I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if I don't. So far, of all the threads I've read on this forum have basically told me that the majority of the male population here are not going to want me, and I question even sticking around.

But you know, I was married to my ex for nearly 10 years. When we first got married, while he was already pretty hairy- very hairy chest, hairy on the tummy, a little bit on his lower back, as well as very hairy legs- I had never professed to be attracted to the hairier men, but I loved him and it didn't gross me out or bother me, and since it was part of him, I found it attractive. As he got older, the hair on his back increased. I never told him to shave or wax, or he couldn't come to bed, or that I wouldn't make love to him. I do prefer a clean shaven face, but usually a face kisses a face and the stubble would irritate my skin (as with all the waxing/Emory boarding, LOL), which is why I'm not really into beards or mustaches- as it seriously does scratch up my face when we're kissing, and I LOVE kissing) but if he didn't shave his face once in awhile that wouldn't bother me either.

Why can't we just find someone we love and not be so critical of it? Women do a lot of stuff to "look good" for the opposite sex. I'm not saying that some men don't do the same, although, personally, I haven't run in to all that many who do, but why do we all have to nit pick each other? I understand we all have deal breakers, things like, disagreements on religious/philosophical beliefs, child rearing, sexual compatibility, even politics, but to not give a woman a chance because she might be a tad hairier than average? It seems unfair and also, you might be missing out on someone special.

I know, the initial thing was whether men preferred their s.o. to shave their legs (and of course, the pits got thrown in there, too) and while I understand it, the whole "hairless everywhere but their head" really disheartens me.
 SaucyArtist
Msg: 324
Posted: 7/3/2011 12:21:00 AM
I shave my legs and will do so no matter what.

As to my private bit... I prefer to keep a landing strip, but I think the intimate stuff should be addressed between partners. I would aim to please him, and shave--or not shave accordingly, since he's the only one that's gonna see it. And his opinion on the issue is the only one that matters. :)
 SaucyArtist
Msg: 325
Posted: 7/3/2011 12:31:56 AM

So why are there so many men with facial hair? Especially the over fifty crowd...are there women out there who actually want to kiss a mangina? Not I, said the cat - or does the cat go by another name?

Oh...I do! I like furry men. I love furry chests you can run your nails through, goatees you can scrape your teeth over, sexy thick fur covered thighs. Yum! I like a rugged man who looks like a man. What's better than roughness meeting softness? Celebrate our differences.

But then I may be biased, cuz my name is Kat.

Meow.
 whytwater
Msg: 326
Posted: 7/3/2011 4:07:45 AM
the whole "hairless everywhere but their head" really disheartens me.

Awwww, lol. I'm one of those guys who hungers for hairless everywhere but. Hair can be uber sexy, but like grass, it grows everywhere you don't want it to, or more precisely, where I don't what it to. I really don't want it in my mouth- I always want to spit it out before it collects, threateningly, in my lil appendix, or bothers the piss outta me by sticking in my teeth. lol

I shave my legs and will do so no matter what.

Bravo. This is probably the superior approach. I routinely shave my genitals, plus attachments, because I just like the way it feels, whether I have a partner to please or not. And shaved, even if I'm the only one who knows it, makes my jeans fit better, lol, and I feel just a little bit sexier, like, tongue-ready.

OP, given that I think shaving/not shaving is primarily for the benefit of the one who shaves, or does not, it's not really relevant what I, a mere observer, like or dislike. But shaved is my personal preference, as skin-to-skin contact is unparalleled, imho.
 bilby886
Msg: 327
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2011 4:58:47 AM
It doesn't matter to me.
shaven or unshaven both look good to me!
 Tildonk
Msg: 328
Posted: 7/6/2011 7:57:34 AM
It depends. If the woman is sexy, then it can be hot. A nice bush is very nice and pits too, not so much more than stubble on the legs though.

Tildon
 Natgoat
Msg: 329
Posted: 8/12/2011 9:03:42 AM
Not at all..!!
As long as they're not Flabby..!
It's been a while, but I'd like to get back into practice of shaving a woman..!!
The legs can take a good amount of time, though...being The longest things in the World!!
Thyey go from her ankles...
all the way up...
to Heaven..!!
 GooglePlusUser
Msg: 330
Posted: 8/12/2011 9:37:30 AM
I like shaved legs. Why? Just because I associate hairy bodies with guys and I'm not into dudes. :P
 JWS1974
Msg: 331
Posted: 8/12/2011 5:00:10 PM
In terms of legs, if they were stubbly n the first encounter, it may kind of weird me out. But after you been together, there are times, like winter, they may get neglected. No big deal.
 ~WISHFUL~
Msg: 332
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2011 8:53:59 PM
you are so funny ...7 times at your answers.....
i guess i get slack in the winter and dont shave as much my legs and underarms and if i find someone who doesnt like it i would shave then.....Although in the summer i do MOST of the times wax that way its softer when the hair grows back and takes longer to grow.
I must admit I like to have my men cleanly shaven OR neatly shaven goatee NOT hair on the lips. feels like Sandpaper YUK
 ~WISHFUL~
Msg: 333
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2011 8:58:33 PM
I dont like to shave down south either just wax or neatly trimmed....its agony as the hair grows back you scratch as if you have crabs! and another reason i wont shave completely makes me think the guys like little girls instead of mature....
 poetfury
Msg: 334
Posted: 8/13/2011 9:18:07 PM
men are meant to have facial hair,leg hair and arm hair,not women. sorry,but asking if it's a turn off for women to have hairy arms or legs is like asking if a broke,needy,whiny man is atractive. It might suit some,but it is against all that is normal.

and for those that wanna try and say that growing hair is natural,so is mating with the purpose of having offspring and males having more than one mate.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >