Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 *buzz*
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Men-does it bother you if a woman's legs are not shaved?Page 2 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
Man's eyes and hands DO wander ... but my legs have never been a "stop-over"?
 ProgrockVentureman
Msg: 89
Men-does it bother you if a woman's legs are not shaved?
Posted: 3/5/2007 6:05:46 PM
Pretty much...YES,...because u don't get much "sex feel" that way from the "smoothness" of female legs.
 Tu_ez
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2007 6:42:52 PM
Oh yea it does. I mean hair sticking out of slinkey nylons - I'm outta there.
 Lacquered
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2007 10:24:15 PM
The hair on my body is so fine, nobody notices weather I shave my legs or not....lol
I recently said something to a first date, to the effect of I havent shaved my legs for years...
Honestly can't remember the last time I put razor to legs........ Is been that long
Smooth as a babys @$$
Even rolled up my pants leg to prove it.
He was quite amazed, date one lead to 2 and 3 and more...... Sorry to say he's been transfered out of state with his job.... Darn the luck
Shave the pits like religion....
Shave the kitty mostly for summer
but legs ............ nope
lol
D
 tronvillain
Msg: 98
Posted: 3/9/2007 9:30:40 AM
Yes, it bothers me, for the simple reason that I find body hair unpleasant, both visually and to the touch. So, a girl with no significant hair below her neck is would be perfect for me, and happily that is pretty much what I have. *chuckle* Since I wouldn't want someone to do something I wouldn't be willing to do myself, I know exactly what it is like to shave one's legs, and in my opinion it is actually less difficult than shaving one's face.
 bosoxn07
Msg: 100
Posted: 3/9/2007 10:09:23 AM
I have to say it does...but it has given me a better appriciation for the women who request that I keep my face clean shaven....it's the least we can both do for each other comfort, isn't it?
 Herb1953
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2007 2:09:38 AM
Yes,those reasons are what the pedlars of יהוה (YHVH)/God/ الله (Allah) constantly demand us humans to deny - in some cases upon pain of death in a cruel and unusual manner for non-conformance .

I think you guys that like everything shaved are a bush ( sic. ) of perverts!! God put hair on women for a reason!!

To each their own opinion :grin:
If you don't want to shave, don't!

I wouldn't reject a woman with unshaven legs - however I find shaved to be much more sexy and feminine.
Certainly for those with sensitive skin I would consider hair on the legs and other places ( even underarms) to be better than razor bumps/lesions.

If you women are that stupid that you would mutelate your body you nee some serious therapy!!!

If there was truly a reason for body hair humans would all have the same amount, men and women, Whites, Negroes, Amerinds, Orientals and Semites.

Are you equating shaving with mutilation? That's a new one on me!

However there are many, many women throughout human history (google for "Willendorf Venus" ) who have felt their very best after removing their body hair.

-Herb
 cedar77
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2007 1:26:23 AM
Some people find that sort of thing sexy .....unshaven .....not me...I prefer nice and clean and silky smooth ...but I know it's a hassle for women ....so atleast sometimes is good.
 Dr.Strange
Msg: 113
Posted: 3/14/2007 12:55:37 PM

For Her sake they better be shaved or She is sleeping on the couch..................

What Guy would want to snuggle up to a Sasquatch ,The smoother the better......
 Kickn1Back™
Msg: 122
Posted: 7/17/2007 8:47:44 PM
It does not matter as long as I don't have to cut it with the swather and bale it later.

KB
Posted: 8/11/2007 3:59:41 AM
LOL all you men complain about stubble but you shave your pubic hair and expect US to go down on you? Yeah, those little stubblies feel awesome when you're down deep, up your nose, in your lips, etc.

I don't shave my legs, haven't in years, but they aren't very hairy at all. I think the hair rubs off as I sleep but I don't even think about it. People look at my legs as they are very muscular, not because they are hairy.

For those who mentioned it not being feminine, if you define femininity by body hair, should we define masculinity by body hair as well? Would you want women thinking you weren't a "real man" because you didn't have the chest of Sasquatch?

(And, if you do have that chest, here is my number!!)
 Whataboutme2
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2007 8:36:41 AM
No it does not bother me one bit....if she is up for it I will shave her legs for her. Its a fun way to spend time with her and gets things going too!!
 passionteman
Msg: 129
Posted: 8/13/2007 10:26:34 AM
It has got to be shaved. I have a thing for women's legs and like to touch them and feel its soft and smooth skin. If she is hairy, huge turn off.
 ncmountainman
Msg: 132
Posted: 8/13/2007 10:28:44 PM
Ahh, nothing says romance like two pair of hairy legs under the sheets at night... it's like our own personal fireworks display.

As for .marc and his comments:
Oh, crap, the women weren't supposed to know about The Manly Book of Manliness... I guess this is why those cyanide pills were in the back, ya?
For the love of all that's Manly, don't give away anything else, or all those excuses about being allergic to dishwater won't work anymore!
 Sweetlilmeee
Msg: 133
Posted: 8/14/2007 2:06:32 AM

Yeah its gross, at least to me. Girls should only have hair on their heads. LOL
what about eyebrows?

I find a lot of guys really like the smooth feeling. I like it too (my legs being smooth) so I pretty much do it for myself.
 *mandrake*
Msg: 141
Posted: 9/19/2007 1:08:22 PM
Hey, you can have as much hair as you want ...when I run out of sand paper, I'll give you a call!
 MsMicki
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2007 5:15:39 AM

No it does not bother me one bit....if she is up for it I will shave her legs for her. Its a fun way to spend time with her and gets things going too!!

what he said^ !
Posted: 10/7/2007 5:19:18 PM

Best thing is go to your job interview with unshaven legs, go walk around in crowds with unshaven legs and let the public decide. If you don't get shown the door and laughed at or have a trail of vomit follow you, you're alright!

I've never been shown the door, had anyone vomit nor anyone make a remark.

Just keep perpetuating the stereotypes there, bucko.
 SMOOTHCHAOS
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2007 4:43:47 AM
SMOOTHHHHHHH....... CMON ARE WE EVEN TALKING ABOUT THIS? I CANT GET TURNED ON IF IM IN THE SACK WITH A WILDABEAST I PERSONNALLY LIKE TO DO ALOT OF TOUCHING AND MOVING OF THE LEGS DURING SEX AND IF THERES LIKE HAIR RUNNING THROUGH MY FINGERS OR YOU COULD STRIKE A MATCH ON THEM.....TOTAL DEAL BREAKER
 Temptation50
Msg: 148
Posted: 10/12/2007 1:33:35 AM
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww, gag, EWWWWWWWWWWWWW, gag.
 sun_shine_2008
Msg: 152
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2007 12:49:15 PM
well from my point of view I would hate to be with someone if I have not shaved, legs, pits or elsewhere, I just wouldnt feel sexy
 gpwgyrene
Msg: 153
Posted: 10/20/2007 7:22:02 PM
Well if the woman's legs aren't shaved, I'd be VERY concerned what was BETWEEN the legs!
Posted: 10/21/2007 1:20:14 PM

I think everyone can agree that this is a cultural phenomena, as many European women do not shave.

Nope, I won't agree. I talk to men who prefer women with body hair every day from Europe and all agree that the women there, for the most part, have become Americanized. They now kowtow to Madison Avenue and the media has led them to believe that being natural or hairy isn't sexy.

Fortunately, many men disagree with this.
 vonrick33
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2007 7:56:54 PM
NO !! Hairy legs are sexy!!!
 totum_spirit
Msg: 159
Posted: 10/22/2007 9:46:03 PM
OK I talked to one of the guys that travels the world and is a lover in every country. French woman he placed on the bottom of the list for lovers...american woman were in the middle. As for me have hairy legs... hell no...I prefer that the beaver be shaved also. I am an american and all the guys I know ...want shaved legs and arm pits on a woman anything less no way. We are in america not the UK.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >