Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Zebra Circle
Msg: 275
Men-does it bother you if a woman's legs are not shaved?Page 5 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
mtnwldflower:

But I have to admit...I love the way my legs feel after a really close shave and a slathering of body butter...they feel like silk. And I receive a pure, pleasurable, tactile sensation from the touch.

I believe you, but you really don't like the feel of the soft feathery hairs after a nice warm shower?

I love running my hands and fingers on a woman's hairy legs (though I admit, I haven't been lucky enough to have found too many women who allow their legs to get hairy). I love the feel of the soft hairs. It's even mildly ticklish.

And this isn't even to mention the visual stimulation. I think a woman with hairy legs looks hot.
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 276
Men-does it bother you if a woman's legs are not shaved?
Posted: 4/14/2010 8:42:36 AM
OK now it depends on the guy~
In Europe I dont shave cause guys think Im a vain American when I do.
When a lover/boyfriend here thinks it's hot to shave I will.
Just me~ I will shave about once a week, and trim down south while Im at it.
Does it really matter? If you ask 20-30 year olds most guys even use hair remover down there~ it's a generation thing too.
 zipdy
Msg: 277
Posted: 4/15/2010 7:02:23 AM
i see hairy legs on the bohemian girls at the medieval faire and i find it distasteful.

i don't demand that they remove hair but my preference is for hair only on the head (very long) and eyebrows, real not drawn on!
 johndoe67-1
Msg: 278
Posted: 4/23/2010 7:12:18 AM
While I'm very open minded, I'm not too keen on women having hairy legs. In the private region, I love hair and I love bald, and everything in between. Luckily its easy to get that variety with an SO that likes to be accomdating.

Underarm hair I could like, and even find it sexy in some pictures.

But leg hair? Maybe if it was soft and blond and not too thick. Although,if the woman of my dreams insisted on not shaving, I'd probably grow to love it!
 Zebra Circle
Msg: 279
Posted: 4/23/2010 7:01:44 PM
johndoe67-1:

Although,if the woman of my dreams insisted on not shaving, I'd probably grow to love it!

What a honest and refreshing attitude. I like the fact that you'd be willing to give it a chance. Wish more people had your open-mindedness.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 280
Posted: 5/12/2010 4:26:15 AM

women HAVE to have their legs.

their PITS

their chochas.

otherwise...

its a deal

B
R
E
A
K
E
R

What he said!

The kitchen preferably should be linoleum or hardwood...a small throw rug is acceptable in front of the oven but carpet and especially shag carpet is definitely out of the question!
 Zebra Circle
Msg: 281
Posted: 5/12/2010 6:09:48 AM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I love, love, LOVE a woman with hairy legs (hairy pits and hairy crotch, too)!

It is one of the biggest turn ons!

Luckily, I live by a coffeehouse that attracts the alternative crowd, and many of the women, when wearing shorts or a skirt in the summer, display their beautiful, sexy hairy legs for all to see.

It's to the point that if a woman shaves her legs and pits, it's possibly a deal breaker.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 282
Posted: 5/12/2010 10:14:09 AM
Jeezzz! Where should I start? Only if they have neanderthal legs. But try having one or ones who don't shave their pits! Or better yet, what if they got hair on their tits, or face?
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 283
Posted: 5/12/2010 11:42:38 AM

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I love, love, LOVE a woman with hairy legs (hairy pits and hairy crotch, too)!

It is one of the biggest turn ons!

Lots of hairy legs and pits on the mens' side of the gym....maybe you should hang out there too!
 Super_Eve
Msg: 284
Posted: 5/12/2010 12:28:54 PM

But try having one or ones who don't shave their pits! Or better yet, what if they got hair on their tits, or face?

Now there is a question worth pondering...is nipple hair a deal-breaker?

I believe you, but you really don't like the feel of the soft feathery hairs after a nice warm shower?

Okay, Zebra.

I actually grew out my leg and armpit hair just to kinda experiment. It got pretty long and oddly enough, my S.O. didn't mind it as much as I thought he would.

I just shaved it all off this week, and I must say I still prefer the way my shaved legs feel after slathering body butter on them. But if my S.O. found it particularly sexy with my legs hairy, I could go without shaving.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 285
Posted: 5/13/2010 1:39:39 PM
I've seen it (nipple hair). Some I'm sure may think "Oh brother" what's a little nipple hair, like that super sex sleuth "Sue Johanson". But I can honestly tell you, I thought it was gross! Even just a little as it was. Atleast with arm pit hair, if she should happen to be European (lol), you don't see it that often, unless she has so much that it portrudes in locks.
 Zebra Circle
Msg: 286
Posted: 5/13/2010 4:35:16 PM
mtnwldflower:

I actually grew out my leg and armpit hair just to kinda experiment. It got pretty long and oddly enough, my S.O. didn't mind it as much as I thought he would.

I just shaved it all off this week, and I must say I still prefer the way my shaved legs feel after slathering body butter on them. But if my S.O. found it particularly sexy with my legs hairy, I could go without shaving.

You hearby receive an A+ for effort. Seriously. Not all women would at least try it; so I'm impressed.

Zebra Circle
Msg: 288
Posted: 5/14/2010 7:48:17 PM
principles of magic:

My hat's off to you for giving the hairy look a try. I think that's awesome! And after a little time, you should try giving it another try. Sometimes you have to take these things in stages. Fall off the bike and get back on.

Anyhow, you're a pretty woman, and I bet the leg and underarm hair looked quite spicy on you.

blueyes24
Msg: 289
view profile
History
Posted: 5/14/2010 8:11:08 PM
I like the beaver not shaved make it looks better.I`am back tell a friend.
DR.Rob
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 290
view profile
History
Posted: 5/14/2010 10:57:36 PM
I don't care much for leg stubble, but boy do I love a big hairy muff with beef curtains. If it looks like it could bite off my leg....that's the one for me
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 292
Posted: 5/15/2010 8:38:47 AM
Well, I guess this is similar to if I asked would it bother a woman, if a man shaved his legs? or something to that effect.

Why do you ask? has the price of razers gone up that much?

I guess its all a conditioning of society to what we expect the other gender to be like, to fill the image of what one gender should be like.

To think this all started when someone came up with the idea they could get rich selling shavers to women...lol.

I don't have an answer, because I have not been the situation for comparison, but I suspect it would bug me....I simply like the smooth, hairless legs of a woman...nothing more complicated than that.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 293
Posted: 5/15/2010 12:31:18 PM
I always use to say " I like my woman with hairy legs pits and whisker biscuits" (lol). But, I'm joking Well sort of! I do like a whisker biscuit indeed. But if it grows out real thick, atleast keep it trimmed. Real men should like and beable to accept a nice neat whisker biscuit or landing strip.
 Beminetonight
Msg: 294
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2010 8:19:33 AM
I had a relationship with a woman who only shaved in summer, and by spring, she had "quite a bit" of fur. It never bothered me, in fact I kind of enjoyed it, though she was always annoyed if I called any attention to it. She said "I'll shave if you want me to" but I think she saw it as a problem that she could solve by shaving and then being able to blame me for having to do it! That kind of attitude is part of why we aren't together any more.

Yes, there were some nipple hairs too, and she never shaved those. But if I ever mentioned them, there was hell to pay. All very silly, making so much fuss over a natural human body.
 sortanice12009
Msg: 295
Posted: 5/25/2010 3:28:10 PM
YES IT BOTHERS ME GRRRRR....

women, please take care of the details.
 Toothy Black Lion
Msg: 296
Posted: 5/28/2010 5:08:05 AM
Doesn't bother me at all. Body hair is natural, it's clean, it's soft, it's warm. I don't like a lot of maintenance, either, so the less she has to do to feel like she looks good the better. Most of the stigma against body hair is socially forced, but some women just plain don't like how it feels, and that's cool too. Even I get a little uncomfortable in the summer months
 cherryyblossom
Msg: 297
Posted: 5/28/2010 6:39:24 AM

I've seen it (nipple hair).

nipple hair is bad i tell you.
 Gangster Kitten
Msg: 299
Posted: 5/28/2010 12:34:52 PM
Hairy Legs bother me. It makes me think of a man. Social norms and all that jazz. Plus I'm a leg man. Smooth long legs drive me nuts.
 Zebra Circle
Msg: 300
Posted: 5/28/2010 6:55:25 PM
Gangster Kitten:

Plus I'm a leg man. Smooth long legs drive me nuts.

I'm a huge leg man, too. And there is nothing like beautiful legs with a woman's leg hair growing out of them. Yummy!

Bookbelle
Msg: 301
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2011 6:35:50 PM

women HAVE to have their legs.

their PITS

their chochas.

otherwise...

its a deal

B
R
E
A
K
E
R

Fair enough...

BUT!
In my opinion, any guy who expects ME to remove (most/all) body hair, should remove his own in return. Fair's fair.

Archangel_07
Msg: 302
Posted: 6/18/2011 6:55:02 PM
Yes,
It's a turn off to me. Hairy arms are gross too. I shave all the hairs down there and remove chest hair and back hair.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >