Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 californiasummer022001
Msg: 14
Roses sent , but not by mePage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I had two roses three days ago...I did not use them...and they are gone..does anyone know how i can contact pof customer service to find out.what happen...

summer
 Brian22601
Msg: 25
Roses sent , but not by me
Posted: 6/6/2008 9:58:11 AM
I sent one rose to a women I was fond of about 3 months ago.

I expected to see that I had one rose left, when in fact my rose count after sending just that one rose was 0 and not 1 as I had expected.

Strangely, I never heard back from the women I intentionally sent a rose. Pooooof****** she was gone as fast as the second rose, with no sign of her anywhere. I think she thought there was another woman beside her that received a rose from me; she didn't stick around long enough to ask. Perhaps she thought she was not worthy of a rose. In retrospect I prefer to think the later. Any woman that is hung up that badly on a rose count is not the women for me.

Since then I pay no attention to a person's rose count -- I know firsthand that they can be misleading.

I have never played with roses since -- they have thorns....
 restless_native
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2008 3:29:28 AM
I'm so disappointed to find that it's some sort of gremlin in the works.

I simply assumed that I received all of those roses because the women were gagging for it.
 restless_native
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2008 7:26:05 AM
If i was gonna send you a cr@ppy gift i would have sent you a whip,handcuffs and some lube.Not a nasty rose ok.

I've never deleted the rose which you sent to me or any of your saucy emails.

There are amongst my most treasured possessions. Along with the naked pictures and my memories of you flicking your bean on cam for me darling.
 Oxfordshire_Lass
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2008 12:04:20 PM
I had this happen a while back with one message I sent. I didn't attach the rose but after I sent the message I noticed my profile showed one rose could be sent, and when I looked in my sent messages found pof had attached a rose to the message I had sent out!
 ohthereugo
Msg: 36
Posted: 1/26/2009 8:30:04 PM
Gucci Girl i sent you a rose now you dont have to worry about never getting one .
 notdrowning
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2013 10:42:16 AM
I sent a rose by mistake a couple of weeks ago and spent ages typing an apology and explanation which made me feel dafter than sending the accidental rose in the first place!
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2013 11:51:10 AM
Thankfully the days when you could see the amount of favourites had at the bottom of people's profiles are long behind us. Used to create all sorts of arguments, especially when your profile was supposed to be hidden. LOL
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >