Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 staffycrackers
Msg: 279
why dont men date pregnant women?Page 16 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
Are you serious? You really want to know why men won't date pregnant women? Come on stop pulling our legs here! You can't be that naive can you?
 canusatisfymoi
Msg: 280
why dont men date pregnant women?
Posted: 8/5/2008 1:52:22 PM
Preggo and dating lol to funny.
 brianontario20
Msg: 283
Posted: 8/6/2008 5:31:35 AM
i want to start this with saying i have a god son, i was there a hour after he was born, was there the entire pregnancy for my friend

That being said i could not date a pregnant woman. I just dont think i could get over her carrying someone else's kid.
Now i dont know a time line, like if i was dating someone for 4 months and not knowing and was very attached...(some girls say they dont know for 4 months which i find bs but apparently it happens in some cases) it would complicate things .... but if a girl came up to me first date and told me she was pregnant i would have to remain friends. She is about to enter a world of moodswings, stress, total body change, and once she has the kid would have little to no time for me.

After seeing how my friends have been pregnant i could not picture having that 3 month "honey moon" where everything you do is new and exciting... based around her being pregnant with someone elses kid
 Nao_Namorado
Msg: 284
Posted: 8/6/2008 9:38:55 AM

I don't know about men but as a woman I absolutely had no desire to date while pregnant.
From a man's perspective, I don't want to date when I'm pregnant, either!
 STH III
Msg: 287
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2008 6:39:27 PM
did someone really ask this question?
 bushguy
Msg: 288
Posted: 8/11/2008 10:19:20 AM
Hell, I would date a pregnant woman. After all she may just want or need affection or just someone to rub her back or feet. Just because you take her out to dinner or a movie dosen't make her need you as her childs dad. be nice and considerate guys stop trying to read between the lines all the time. I personally think Preganant women are absolutley beautiful!
 AlwaysAgain
Msg: 289
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2008 10:33:33 AM
Becuase they are pregnant with another man's child!
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >