Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tiredofbeingsingle07
Msg: 184
Circumcised vs Un-Circumcised...Page 4 of 37    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37)
I have dated guys that were circumcised and uncircumcised and I don't see the difference.It's not about wether they're circumcised or not, it's about how they perform.
 Hopesangel402
Msg: 185
Circumcised vs Un-Circumcised...
Posted: 10/9/2007 2:48:08 AM
I am very Amazed by the outcome of this Question. I never realised that so many men were uncircumcised. I can Honestly say that I have Never been with a Man that was Not Circumcised. So my preference would be Circumcised!!!! I have seen the Difference, and I also know about the Health Risk's.
 Prissymae
Msg: 187
Posted: 10/9/2007 8:19:01 AM
Ahhh - I shouldn't have found this thread.

I LOVE un-circumcised. It's like a d*mn convertible top, opening a present, wrapping a present......

And Dear Jesus the sensation of that skin sliding back & forth.

Ok - no more - I'm done.
 panmankb
Msg: 188
Posted: 10/9/2007 9:37:38 AM
Back in the 'ancient' days of high school, I noticed the difference in phys ed class. I asked my Dad about it and he sent me to the library to study the subject. He said once I was informed I could decide if I wanted to be cut or stay uncut. I opted for staying the way I was, have ever since. None of my partners over the years have had a problem with it. The 'pissin' matches some have over this subject is just a natural reaction to defend their particular situation. It all comes down to the phrase 'to each his own'.
 Hopesangel402
Msg: 189
Posted: 10/9/2007 10:15:01 PM
Yorkie!!!! I am Very Happy for You, that you have had no problems, and that your very Happy about being Un-Circumsized!!! There are higher risks of infections, and also there are risks for the woman. I am not here to debate this or my Preference!!
I am just Stating Facts. However if you have not experienced any Problem's that is Great!!!!
 NatGoat
Msg: 192
Posted: 10/10/2007 9:41:38 AM
Men with Turtle-necks make better Lovers . . !!! . . . .
 Prissymae
Msg: 195
Posted: 10/10/2007 1:27:15 PM
^^^^^^you missed the best part.
 Elenzia
Msg: 198
Posted: 11/25/2007 10:29:53 AM
No issues with either here... What ever dad wants is fine with me!
 Babysitter plus
Msg: 201
Posted: 11/29/2007 3:08:39 PM
Sword-sheath.... I love that..

I've pulled on both and I have to say that un-cut is more fun to play with... It also feels better when the skin is long enough to be bunched up at the end when he goes to put it in...

Many guys that are uncut look cut when they are hard... but this one guy I know has a ton of long-loose-skin...

Wheeeeeee is all I can say
 LickettySplit
Msg: 203
Posted: 12/1/2007 10:07:16 AM
Lots of questions in the OP's original post, and I sure can't answer 'em all. I did consider the question he asked about women's preference. He stated an assumption women think an uncircumcised penis is "less attractive". That got my attention.

Sixty-three women have responded to this thread so far. Only one did not state her opinion as to a cut or uncut preference, nor did she state she is indifferent. 26 out of 62 women said they prefer uncircumcised, 12 out of 62 said they prefer circumcised, and 24 out of 62 said they have no preference. Based on the sample population, conclusions from the 62 women can be summarized in any of the following 12 ways:

61% of women have a preference.
39% of women have no preference.
68% of women with a preference prefer uncircumcised.
2 out of 3 women with a preference prefer uncircumcised.
32% of women with a preference prefer circumcised.
1 out of 3 women with a preference prefer circumcised.
1 out of 5 women prefer circumcised.
2 out of 5 women prefer uncircumcised.
2 out of 5 women are indifferent to circumcised or uncircumcised.
Women with a preference prefer uncircumcised to circumcised 2 to 1.
Twice as many women with a preference prefer uncircumcised to circumcised.
Almost as many women with an uncircumcised preference have no preference, and just prefer a penis in general, no matter how it's dressed.

The OP's assumption is incorrect. Based on the above conclusions, the sample population of women actually find an uncircumcised penis MORE attractive.

Man, I need to get a hobby!!
 labohemepuccini
Msg: 204
Posted: 12/1/2007 6:30:10 PM
what difference does this make? have u nothing better to obssess about...?!
 scorpiomover
Msg: 205
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2007 8:54:38 PM

I have a question. Since God made men uncut, would cutting be going against what God wanted?
I doubt so. G-d never gave us flippers. Yet I've never heard a religious leader, or anyone, say that people shouldn't swim.

The only G-d based thing I know of, is the Bible and the Koran, where it says that you are supposed to get yourself cut.
 tallshyman
Msg: 209
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2008 3:24:59 PM
men with a huge penis like being Un-Circumcised.
 .all.
Msg: 210
Posted: 7/10/2008 3:51:50 PM
i don't care either way, i will not circumcise my sons, its unessesary and cruel. and no its not abnormal more people are realising there is no need for it anymore.
 Jenca_01
Msg: 211
Posted: 7/11/2008 9:02:48 PM
Doesn't matter to me. I've had both and enjoyed it either way... Although I do enjoy playing with the foreskin
 arwen52
Msg: 214
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2008 8:16:59 AM

Um no. Taking off a foreskin in no way ruins a man's sexual pleasure. The same thing can't be said about removing a woman's clitoris.

Not a good comparison. It would be more like removing a woman's clitoral hood. Removing her clit would be likened to removing a guy's d*ck. Not the same.

I don't understand the practice in these modern times. I've never had sex with an uncut guy so I can't comment on it. One of my old roommates was uncircumcised, though, and did this funny thing one time. He was messing around with someone and got up to do something and put blackberry jelly underneath his foreskin to surprise his partner. I thought that was cute.
 Diadora
Msg: 216
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2008 9:14:42 AM
Un cut is my preference. But I swing both ways.
Friend from London knowing my preference sent me a photo of the actor who plays Harry Potter. He was recently in the London production of Equis. There is a nude scene and he is very obviously uncut. Have a very interesting Harry Potter book mark now......
 Aldoen
Msg: 217
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2008 9:58:35 AM
The american style circumcision was used with the intent of reducing masturbation and reducing sexual pleasure when it first got started. Both male and female circumcision was considered a 'treatment' for masturbation in the United States at one time.

Many people condemn female circumcision because they intend to reduce sexual pleasure, however that is the 'forgotten' reason behind male circumcision too. They came up with new reasons (like health) to justify male circumcision after the fact.
 guyforfun2007
Msg: 219
Posted: 8/20/2008 7:38:14 AM
If the guys is std free who really cares. are you girls saying that you would take your chance with a a cut guy because you belive in some stupid nonsense that cut guys have a less chance of hiv. the only thing that will give you less of a chance to getting an std is using a condom and practicing safce sex. not the skin on your penis or lack of. Cut or Uncut a penis is a penis. If the guys doesnt clean well then he has other issues. someimes a vagina doesnt always smell the greatest. Are people really that superficial that they worry about skin on a penis. wow im more worried about a girl with bad teeth. would you girls kiss a guy with bad teeth but refuse to go down on him if hes uncut.

I have never been with one girl that refused to go down on my because im Uncut. makes me start to think about the girls that resort to online dating lol.

Grow up people!
 spicynicegirl
Msg: 220
Posted: 8/20/2008 7:43:05 AM
Thanks for this interesting post. I have only ever encountered one uncircumcised penis in my entire life and I must admit I got a bit of a shock. It was quite funny because I wanted to check it out and he thought it was funny that I was so curious about it. I couldn't bring myself to give him oral but that was just how I felt at the time.
 siremike
Msg: 221
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2008 7:53:41 AM
I am 100% all man. Whatever the Big Man upstairs gave me I have. 4 wisdom teeth, tonsils, apendix, and FORSKIN. Never had an issue with the ladies about it either.
ALL MAN BABY.
 Wally Birchman
Msg: 222
Posted: 8/20/2008 11:01:51 AM
I hope you don't feel that way about it now.

It's kinda sad to see people shocked or fathom that someone would have an uncut penis. But outside of the USA it's quite common.
 PosterX
Msg: 223
Posted: 8/20/2008 11:11:12 AM
I have to tell a little joke about this topic.. enjoy! lol

The reason cowboys are uncut is so when they eat they have a place to put the chew.. hahahahahahaha
 SheKnowsWhatSheNeeds
Msg: 224
Posted: 8/20/2008 2:08:38 PM
Think about it...
You were BORN uncut, there is no reason to get it cut off...hygeine wise, you can teach your little boy as he gets older how to clean himself properly...many men are totally healthy and normal uncut...
Personal prefernce I suppose, but I like uncut, but if I ever come in contact with a cut...I'm not gonna go "oh no, I pefer uncut", sorry".
Shouldn't make a difference.
 spicynicegirl
Msg: 225
Posted: 8/20/2008 5:00:40 PM
wcheng I wouldn't be shocked now but that was 20 years ago and I'd never seen one before. He also turned out to be the worst lover I ever had. But think about this...........how does a woman know whether a man is or isn't circumcised until they are undressed..........and by that stage I'd say who really cares.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >