Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 whytwater
Msg: 532
Circumcised vs Un-Circumcised...Page 8 of 37    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37)

I am completely pro-foreskin

And peekaboo is your favorite game, right?

OP, this already over-analyzed subject seems kinda trivial in the mix of issues that inhere in the coming together of two humans, imho. Lol
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 533
Circumcised vs Un-Circumcised...
Posted: 11/3/2010 10:36:43 AM
Hotdog with the bun or without the bun---I like 'em either way as long as they're fresh.

Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 534
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2010 10:47:19 AM
If mankind ever truly drags himself out of the dark ages, maybe he will figure out that nature has always been the better engineer.
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 536
Posted: 11/3/2010 11:12:19 AM

If mankind ever truly drags himself out of the dark ages, maybe he will figure out that nature has always been the better engineer.

I agree, and I think males should be given a choice. I talked my younger brother and his wife out of getting my nephew circumcised after he was born. He's 18 now, and just entered into the United States Military Academy at West Point. When asked if he'd like to have it done, he declined.
 sexyisback!
Msg: 537
Posted: 11/3/2010 11:23:43 AM

always, always?

well, usually I would say

by this argument all men should have facial hair growing wild and neither men, nor women would ever cut their hair, after all "nature" would have it 6 feet long by the time you are 20 or so.. certainly no shaving of face, legs, arms, chest, genital area, or anything else

oh yeah and kids born with facial or other deformities should never have them 'corrected' because 'nature knows best'?

what exactly, for example is the function of the tonsils?

at one time they were routinely removed from kids ( I had mine out at about 5 -not sure if I ever missed them) then lalter it was decided this was barbaric, yet I know many adults who have had repeated infections in their tonsils and are having them removed as adults, at 25, 30 or 35 years old -sort of disruptive to life.

funny, I bet at least half of those who preach 'natural is better' (uncut) have multiple tattoos & body piercings--so 'natural'.. lol
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 538
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2010 12:13:42 PM
^^^^You can't blame deformities on nature. It was man who crossed oceans and broke down ethnic bearers and mixed the DNA....making most of us muts. It was also man who polluted the environment that did DNA damage. If you notice, birth defects in the animal kingdom are super rare. When found, they are traced right back to something man did to their environment. As far as your tonsils....we are not done learning yet, just because we don't understand them fully, doesn't mean nature made a mistake. More than likely, in fifty years, we will find out their contribution. Man is an arrogant creature that thinks he has the answers in whatever point of history he resides in. Only tomorrow will he discover the fool he was today.
 deerdog1
Msg: 539
Posted: 11/3/2010 12:50:12 PM

what exactly, for example is the function of the tonsils?

at one time they were routinely removed from kids ( I had mine out at about 5 -not sure if I ever missed them) then lalter it was decided this was barbaric, yet I know many adults who have had repeated infections in their tonsils and are having them removed as adults, at 25, 30 or 35 years old -sort of disruptive to life.

and what of the appendix... mine nearly killed me ...If you are ever open have them take it out then .... It is of no use to you and can become very painful and very life threatening ...very fast
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 540
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2010 2:01:21 PM
^^^We are getting off topic here from foreskins to tonsils and the appendix....but I will answer anyway. I don't see any gorillas of pure breed and native diet suffering from anything like we do. You are a mixed up mut just like me...with genetics from who knows how many different culture groups and diets. Like me, you eat altered and genetically engineered foods that your particular system and gene mix may not tolerate. If you went back in time before mixed breeding and unnatural diets, none of these health issues existed...including cancer. Most diseases are imported. Skulls from a pure breed races showed that they all had straight teeth and very similar traits according to natural design. Mix up the genes a little, and you wind up with large teeth of one race trying to fit in the small jaw of another race. Originally we evolved in harmony with our environment of a particular geographic region and with the food source of that location. The food source becomes a part of our genetics and effects how our bodies react to it. Mix that up and ship it else where and you've got problems. Natures been perfecting her game for 4.5 billion years. We've been screwing it up for a few thousand. Nature doesn't make mistakes....We do!
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 541
Posted: 11/3/2010 2:14:49 PM
I had a sergeant of mine when I was in the army who was not circumsized - then he went, as a grown a$$ed man and married as well for several years....he went and got himself circumsized...

everyone was like- WTF???

I had a girl Iwas trying to date- she's like, "are you cut or uncut?"

I'm like- "Well- why dont' you clothes your eyes and then you tell me!"
 damassteel
Msg: 544
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2010 10:31:34 PM
Finally! kaliecat!!! An intelligent response...Imagine that!!
 windloverr
Msg: 547
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2010 9:35:15 PM

...We are getting off topic here from foreskins to tonsils ...
I like the thought of foreskin going by tonsils
 deerdog1
Msg: 548
Posted: 11/5/2010 7:25:02 AM
Kaylie ..I am like you ...I don't believe in any surgery that is not necessary .. that is not what I said ... when my appendix ruptured I was sitting in a hospital waiting room ..while my father was having heart surgery ..Yea I have the best of luck .... it was on a Friday evening ...and hit me like a ton of bricks ..I stood up folded over from pain and passed out ..they called for help rushed me down to emergency room ..and from there to surgery ..I was in and out of consciousness ... .. now if not for my being the luckiest person in this world ...and my father having surgery ..I would not have been in a hospital on a Friday evening ..I would have been out on the lake fishing ..by myself ...I would have been riding down the highway on my motor cycle or I would have been out on a lonely trail hiking again by myself ..Or I would have been working high off the ground or around dangerous machinery ..In short any other time and I would now be dead

a couple years later my brother was having surgery repairing an umbilical hernia ...I told him that sense he was going to be asleep and open to have the doctor take out his healthy appendix .. he remembered being with me when I had my attack ..asked the doctor and he concurred ..just as well get rid of potential trouble while I'm in there ..my brother will never have the experience I did ...anyone with an appendix has a time bomb inside them ..If a doctor is in there any way... have him get it out..it is no use to you
 sexyisback!
Msg: 549
Posted: 11/5/2010 11:08:53 AM
all the worshipping a tthe throne of "natural"..yeah, OK

if 'everything' we did was 'natural' we'd have lifespans of maybe 30 years at most..all dead by 30

living outdoors, no houses, no apartments , no central heating, air conditioning, no running water, no sewage system, no electircity or other amneties, no clothes, no footwear, shoes, boots, no cars, no soap & water, no doctors, no hospitals, all of these thngs are highly un-natural

as is of course electricity, "the internet", & computers made of plastic & manufactured chips and wires..

sure in some ways natural is better but in many ways I'd rather live to 75-80 or so than 30
 whytwater
Msg: 550
Posted: 11/5/2010 1:23:08 PM

if 'everything' we did was 'natural' we'd have lifespans of maybe 30 years at most..all dead by 30

Well, yeah, but, . . . . then the average full-term marriage would last for, maybe, 5 years?
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 552
Posted: 11/5/2010 1:48:15 PM
Circumsized...not circumsized... Does it really matter as long as Mr. Happy is well-kept and healthy?!!!

"Well-kept" is the operative word here. For an uncut man, a morning shower isn't going to cut it (pun intended) for an evening date.
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 554
Posted: 11/5/2010 2:09:48 PM
Ya think? What's up with taking one's hand and peeling things back so wash/rinse?!

What's "up"??? LOL That makes sense to me. When a man showers daily, the ritual below from message 62 shouldn't be necessary.

Always exercising clean personal hygiene using soap and plenty of vigorous scrubbing have keep the musket clean and I've NEVER had an UTI---well apart from those imparted via the working girls in Saigon from time to time. That, however is a totally different situation!
 MsMicki
Msg: 557
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2010 7:57:10 PM
Exactly Kaylie.......whether it has a foreskin or not........it still pees and sweats all day!

I've dated a couple uncut men........and never, not once did I notice any difference in smell or taste.
I felt no difference with intercourse.......and once erect......no difference in giving them oral.
The only difference I ever noticed was a bit more "play" in the skin when stroking them
with my hands.
And......cut or uncut.....made no difference in my abilities to make them cum.
 MsMicki
Msg: 565
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2010 6:40:46 AM

I prefer cut, and I don't apologize for that.

I'm curious......and honestly not trying to be facetious.....
does your preference sway your choices in men?
If a man hasn't been cut.....do you stop dating him?

I have never noticed a difference in sensations during intercourse with cut/uncut...
so I'm not sure what your friends think you are "missing".
There are 2 ex's that come to mind that were uncut......and they were so vastly different in size and endurance that it would be hard for me to use them as a reference point in comparison!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 567
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2010 4:35:16 PM
Yes, I completely agree.....and thank you for answering honestly!
 deerdog1
Msg: 571
Posted: 11/10/2010 7:32:33 AM
for some reason I just cant imagine a PA would work on an uncircumcised penis ...I may be wrong though
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 574
Posted: 11/10/2010 8:06:29 AM

For an uncut man, a morning shower isn't going to cut it (pun intended) for an evening date.

I'm cut- and I'll be damned if I EVER go on any kind of date where I did not shower just before I got dressed that evening.

Remember- even a cut guy has balls and a bung hole...and you've been either on your feet all day sweating down there OR sitting on your azz and the sweat and shtuff is fermenting.

hint: always shower before any potential sexual encounter with a woman....cleanliness is next to godliness and I can guarantee you, even if you're a fairly clean guy- all women are going to be much more turned off by the fresh scent of irish spring when she goes down to give you a BJ....

you want her clean.

she'll expect the same.

and she'll really appreciate it- after having gone down on plenty of other stiffs who were not as minty fresh as you.
 MsMicki
Msg: 577
view profile
History
Posted: 11/10/2010 8:41:03 PM

but it's no bigger if the guy isn't

Freudian slip there Rush?!!
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 579
Posted: 11/11/2010 11:05:37 AM
I prefer uncircumcised. My ex husband was uncircumcised and some of the older men I've dated in their early 60s have been uncircumcised. They just feel better to me---I've found them to be more sensitive and less likely to suffer from ED; they don't thrust as aggressively, and queefing has never been an issue---unlike some circumcised men.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 588
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2010 9:16:23 PM
^^^^^That's a pretty good pitch...think it would work on one of those late night infomercials? I can only see one major drawback....when you're not wearing a tee shirt, where do you keep your cigarette pack?
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 590
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2010 10:11:34 PM
^^^^ No room....that's where I keep my pocket change for bums. I like to see how far they can throw quarters after I tell them where it came from. A hell of a lot more fun than wishing wells.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >