Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > What do you look for in a beach?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Firmbear8
Msg: 6
What do you look for in a beach?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Well first things >>>
I look for is a shore line .
If theres a nice clean wide sany beach area.
I look for lots of sexy women in bikini's .
I also look to see if theres any beach bar around.
I look to see if theres any food & drinks place around.
But I really just look to see how many sexy women in bikini's are around and thats my perfect beach !hahaha
 Md Cowboy
Msg: 7
What do you look for in a beach?
Posted: 8/1/2007 4:39:37 PM
Hopt sand, cold margaritas and english nowhere in sight....
 Naughtical
Msg: 8
Posted: 8/3/2007 5:35:21 PM
Sanschele: I lived on the island, in Holmes Beach, for 7 years. I loved it. That was many years ago and I hope to move back one day. For now it is only a 90 minute drive so I go there often. I hope the condominiums don't completey take over all the ocean views and beach accesses.
 kitchensink
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2007 7:49:00 PM
My favorite beaches are the ones on the Florida panhandle. Floury white sands and blue-green water is a hard combination to beat.
 clickit124
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2007 1:07:07 AM

How about sand.
 clickit124
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2007 1:07:36 AM
oh yeah.... and water.
 SueCat51
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2007 5:00:34 PM
Hmm, my beloved country of Belize comes to mind. Got the soft sand, the snorkeling/diving is out of this world. Waves splashing between my toes. The water isn't too hot, nor is it freezing cold.
 kristafb
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2007 7:14:57 AM
My favorite beach in the world is about 45 mins from my house. Martinique Beach, Nova Scotia. its absolutely beautiful, unspoiled, & clean. theres a pic of it on my profile, I love it so much.haha. check it out :)
 Naughtical
Msg: 14
Posted: 8/16/2007 11:40:23 AM
kristafb: Thanks.......your beach is beautiful. Don't know what the weather is like in Nova Scotia this time of year but I hope you are enjoying the beach.
 KellyS18
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/16/2007 4:58:43 PM
I look for clear water and clean sand. Preferable a lighter color. I don't like really strong waves and rip tides, but a nice gentle one is good.

I am from Bermuda so I get that luxury :D
 idahosun
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2007 10:29:34 AM
Suecat, I'm with you, the beaches on the cayes of Belize are unbelizable, smooth white sand, tourists and drinks or a day tour to go snorkle on a tiny caye where it is just you and the other 7-8 people on the little boat, with crystal clear water and amazing things to see unduh da sea...and don't forget that reggae beat at the end of the day, oh, take me back, take me back, someone one please take me back! (or I'm off on my own like the last time I went.)
 idahosun
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2007 11:37:14 AM
How about a place not in the path of a category 5 hurricane (which is where Belize and Cancun are at the moment!) Say a prayer to your higher power for the people down there, ok?
 Naughtical
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/1/2007 2:52:28 PM
Aaaaaaaack!!! Two days to Labor Day: the official end of summer.

Think I need to get to a beach. I love going to Daytona Beach and I haven't been there in a while, about 2 hours from me. It has dark sand that is really hot on your bare feet but.......it has large waves that are a lot of fun to play in. Not to mention The Boardwalk there. Great place right on the beach. All open air.....food, gift shops, beer, lots of games. There is a place where you can "race" go carts on a roof, they are painted in NASCAR colors and numbers. It's a blast.

apuerto
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2007 7:06:51 PM
palm trees, white sand, lots of shade (I burn really easily). I think my favourite beach is River Number 2 in Sierra Leone. It's gorgeous, warm water, great cottages right on the beach where you sit on your porch and watch the waves roll in. Fabulous seafood that is caught fresh and cooked over a grill - which you eat by candlelight as there's limited electricity.
Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > What do you look for in a beach?