Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jimbojangles
Msg: 60
my date told me they were kinky but it was too muchPage 2 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
I wouldn't say it's normal, As a matter of fact I'd say she has some sociopthic issues.

But really, that's why I dig Brittish Chicks
 texasbull_37
Msg: 61
my date told me they were kinky but it was too much
Posted: 7/30/2007 1:58:45 PM
OMG that's hilarious!!! I've been into the BDSM lifestyle for years and have NEVER heard of anyone using a cheese grater... Hmmmm... I wonder if the handle was covered in leather. I personally think it was a shock question, to get your reaction... Being a Dom, I'd said no anyways... LOL.
 micky bear
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2007 10:51:58 AM
i think thats so true
micky bear /
 MOAB4U
Msg: 67
Posted: 7/31/2007 10:08:45 PM
Not very complimentary of her OP, a cheese grater is quite small , isn't it
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 71
Posted: 8/24/2007 9:18:22 AM
OP...finally I found you...you ran out in such a hurry i forgot to tell you what else I wanted to do...see i have this pet goat...he has a really long tongue...and loves peanut butter....dont be so conservative...explore...you me..my rusty cheeze grator....a goat name charlie and some vicodin ....could be fantastic.

OMG....some people take getting to know ya a little far...she is obviously telling too much on the first date.
 OutMind
Msg: 75
Posted: 8/24/2007 12:10:58 PM
What a lost opportunity. Cheese grinder. I would have ask her to embellish a little and that you were a good boy that believed in the golden rule. So if she wanted to do that to you, she must allow you to try it on her, well, your own version of something kinky.

First of all I think she was teasing, having fun, testing you. It would have been quite a memorable evening.

gazingatmars
Msg: 77
Posted: 8/24/2007 1:25:48 PM
This is why you always go to a public place on a first date... so you can scare him away and finish his drink! lmao

Seriously though, that is outta this world. I still have hard time picturing that sentence coming out of someone's mouth. She must have been joking...she had to be. Either way...not funny.... Scary.
 Theonly1!
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2007 1:30:15 PM
Maybe she has been with a lot of men you did not clean their genitals very well and she considers her mouth to be a cheese grater...

It's Friday, leave me be!
 hummee
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2007 5:22:29 PM
I would be interested in knowing what the lady had in mind for you to do to her.

Kinky is OK, transfusion by kitchen appliance is a whole 'nother thing.
 darkjedi1
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2007 7:08:31 PM
Not my kind of thing, but who is to say if its right or not? IF it doesnt involve kids, animals, or something that is dead, then it shouldnt be wrong. If someone doesnt like it they dont have to participate.
 betterlate
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2007 11:41:18 PM
troll? Mommy leave the cheese grater out? Couldnt think of anything else to make up?

What a load of BS!!!

Come on all of you suckers, cant you see through BS?

Not buying it!

BL
 Sweetlilmeee
Msg: 87
Posted: 8/25/2007 4:14:03 AM
I really hope she wasn't serious. either way, it was a good call to run.
 OutMind
Msg: 100
Posted: 8/25/2007 7:03:10 PM

Sheesh. Have we gotten so far out there that we can't all just get by with good ol' meat 'n' potatoes normal sex? What happened to getting it on like average horny homo sapiens, hmm? Do we have to involve cutlery? Come on!

I guess you've never tried it with a meat grinder.
 Moonchild51
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2007 8:47:16 AM
Hey? You gals shouldn't know this idea! lmao...A great way to keep an unruly date inline? Just keep a tiny grater in your purse and pull it out if/when needed to keep the wolves at bay!!!
 XoticDeeva
Msg: 116
Posted: 9/2/2007 8:23:36 PM
Sounds like she's a sadist who's seeking a masochist.
 Fun_Dog8
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2007 11:16:51 PM
There have been many posts on this thread and I have a similar story that I won't get into now. I have ran from a date for similar reasons. And after developing friendships with people who were into the BDSM scene I learned some of the "rules" . If she truly was a "DOM" your boundaries had to be discussed and you before your encounter you would have had to give your consent. You would have also been given a "safe word" so, if things went too far, or you couldn't "take it"; you could stop it. In some cases when partners are unfimiliar with each other,r such as your situation a script is written and signed by both and/or all parties involved.
With most folks into that "lifestyle" all you have to do is be honest if they can't get their "needs" met by you they will go find some one who will meet them.
Kink is like lolipops it comes in all kinds of flavors, and those who I've met that were both "DOM" or "SUB" have been very respectful of the sexuality of others. My hat is off to those of you who are comfortable with who you are behind closed doors. I have learned a lot from you folks, but in keeping with the thread ....... How can a scene be consentual when you are under the influence? And doesn't that violate being "clean"? It sounds to me like it could have been many things ...... Dude I would have to remember not to hold an individual in contempt prior to investigation. Even if she was into all that you may have learned tons from her about yourself just by talking it out........ Enough said....... If you wish to know more ask ........ I think Bikeman had a good idea when he said "google it"........
 whater39
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2007 2:00:44 PM
A cheesegrater is not having anything to do with me. I cut my knuckle on time using one, now i have a scar from it, so...................

I don't think you were being narrow minded. People have different limits, and she crossed yours. I don't think your limit was restrictive. I'll take the term I learnt in law class, it's called "The reasonable person test", that is actually how many laws were actually passed.
 Gee_m
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2007 11:21:32 PM
why am I reminded of this quote from Rat Race...

Vicki: So, what can I do for you, Harry?
Harold Grisham: Okay... here's what I want. First... we both get naked.
Vicki: So far so good.
Harold Grisham: Except... we're both wearing sailor hats. Then we get into a jacuzzi filled with Pepto-Bismol, I clip your toenails, and you shave my buttocks.
Vicki: What's that?
Harold Grisham: Naked... jacuzzi... Pepto-Bismol... toenails... shave my buttocks.
Vicki: Well, you have quite an imagination, Harry.

My guess is she was trying to see how you would react
 Ecilam
Msg: 129
Posted: 1/27/2008 1:47:58 AM
roflmao

1. She either wasn't too impressed with you and intended to chase you away.

2. She was into 'fear play' and got off on scaring the B-Geezers out of you.

3. She had no friggin idea of what she was talking about. Dominants don't say
they want to role play dominance. They ARE dominant.

4. She was a nut.

Pick whatever suits your mindset or ego. ;)
 AncientCelt
Msg: 132
Posted: 1/27/2008 9:42:51 AM
All I can say is ouch, but at least she didn't ask you if she could put your balls in a blender ya know.
 cw35
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2008 3:25:40 PM
You should have said you were into it but only if you could do the same to her first. After you were done you could have left her tied up and just walked out the door. Seriously, what kind of demented idiots are out there?
 mrklipsch
Msg: 135
Posted: 1/28/2008 2:39:55 AM
this site is soooo funny, my eyes are tearin!! send the idea to RONCO!! call it RONCO PECKER WRECKER in a minute
 crayonzz
Msg: 136
Posted: 1/28/2008 3:28:59 AM
I wouldn't say I am narrow minded but please tell me this isn't right or am I missing something?
=======================
This is a bit extreme but it's no big deal. And yes! A very few guys do like that sort ofthing happening to them during sex.

The pain score goes something like

1/ Love bites
2/ Spanking
3/ Whipping
4/ Cheese grater.

So you tell me. Where does normal become knky and where does kinky become freaky. It's the same thing. Just different levels of it.

It it's not your scene then it's not but thats you and thats your right to your taste in sex. Your turn offs and turn ons.
 crayonzz
Msg: 137
Posted: 1/28/2008 3:30:46 AM
She had no friggin idea of what she was talking about. Dominants don't say
they want to role play dominance. They ARE dominant.
=====================================
OR ................... she wasnt a natural dominant but wanted to try out a little role play.
Take your pick.
 dragonshungry
Msg: 139
Posted: 1/29/2008 6:27:48 AM
I have to say the narrowmindedness of some of the posts here on the subject of BDSM.

yes some people are in the scene and other think its a "headcase"... people that think its a headcase or there crazy have no CLUE the depth of BDSM is really about.

if it was me, I would have skipped the cheesegrater....that could be worked in on a later date!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >