Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Sweetlilmeee
Msg: 87
my date told me they were kinky but it was too muchPage 5 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
I really hope she wasn't serious. either way, it was a good call to run.
 OutMind
Msg: 100
my date told me they were kinky but it was too much
Posted: 8/25/2007 7:03:10 PM

Sheesh. Have we gotten so far out there that we can't all just get by with good ol' meat 'n' potatoes normal sex? What happened to getting it on like average horny homo sapiens, hmm? Do we have to involve cutlery? Come on!

I guess you've never tried it with a meat grinder.
 Moonchild51
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2007 8:47:16 AM
Hey? You gals shouldn't know this idea! lmao...A great way to keep an unruly date inline? Just keep a tiny grater in your purse and pull it out if/when needed to keep the wolves at bay!!!
 Fun_Dog8
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2007 11:16:51 PM
There have been many posts on this thread and I have a similar story that I won't get into now. I have ran from a date for similar reasons. And after developing friendships with people who were into the BDSM scene I learned some of the "rules" . If she truly was a "DOM" your boundaries had to be discussed and you before your encounter you would have had to give your consent. You would have also been given a "safe word" so, if things went too far, or you couldn't "take it"; you could stop it. In some cases when partners are unfimiliar with each other,r such as your situation a script is written and signed by both and/or all parties involved.
With most folks into that "lifestyle" all you have to do is be honest if they can't get their "needs" met by you they will go find some one who will meet them.
Kink is like lolipops it comes in all kinds of flavors, and those who I've met that were both "DOM" or "SUB" have been very respectful of the sexuality of others. My hat is off to those of you who are comfortable with who you are behind closed doors. I have learned a lot from you folks, but in keeping with the thread ....... How can a scene be consentual when you are under the influence? And doesn't that violate being "clean"? It sounds to me like it could have been many things ...... Dude I would have to remember not to hold an individual in contempt prior to investigation. Even if she was into all that you may have learned tons from her about yourself just by talking it out........ Enough said....... If you wish to know more ask ........ I think Bikeman had a good idea when he said "google it"........
 Gee_m
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2007 11:21:32 PM
why am I reminded of this quote from Rat Race...

Vicki: So, what can I do for you, Harry?
Harold Grisham: Okay... here's what I want. First... we both get naked.
Vicki: So far so good.
Harold Grisham: Except... we're both wearing sailor hats. Then we get into a jacuzzi filled with Pepto-Bismol, I clip your toenails, and you shave my buttocks.
Vicki: What's that?
Harold Grisham: Naked... jacuzzi... Pepto-Bismol... toenails... shave my buttocks.
Vicki: Well, you have quite an imagination, Harry.

My guess is she was trying to see how you would react
 AncientCelt
Msg: 132
Posted: 1/27/2008 9:42:51 AM
All I can say is ouch, but at least she didn't ask you if she could put your balls in a blender ya know.
 cw35
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2008 3:25:40 PM
You should have said you were into it but only if you could do the same to her first. After you were done you could have left her tied up and just walked out the door. Seriously, what kind of demented idiots are out there?
 Captain Incognito
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2008 8:02:15 AM
I'm on the side of "Wasn't in to you so tried to scare you off". Probably easier, and in a way nicer that saying "Sorry, you're not my type" I wonder what would have happened if you had agreed?
 PirateOB
Msg: 152
Posted: 6/27/2008 11:02:05 AM
better a cheesegrater than an electric meat grinder OUCH
 fetish4u
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2008 11:59:48 PM
LOL.She sounds great.I would have let her do it to me.I'm a bit of a sexual masochist.I hear stories such as these and think some guy have all the luck.Mostly every woman I have known are so vanilla.
 DAVE632
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2008 12:43:19 PM
Gut reaction is if he'd said "Yea" to the cheese-grater / BLEEDING game, when he was all tied up like a little piggie, she would pulled out her portable BANDSAW and invited all her friends over for a weinie roast the next night. Pork chops. Ribs. All you can eat. BYOB!!

She was either yankin your chain to check your reaction or she's an undiscovered serial killer.

Mind games OR sausage you wuz right to run!!
 cw35
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2008 8:26:26 AM
Actually, I get that a lot of people are into alternate forms of stimulation, even some pain, but when it crosses the line and you're being mutilated to the point that you should need medical attention or are possibly causing permanent damage to yourself or others, that's NOT a sexual fetish but some deeper issue that needs attention. Society has to draw the line somewhere or people could just walk around maiming and murdering whoever they felt like since that also causes sexual arousal for those that do it. The problem here is that the people with the problem are in complete denial and believe that it's just a "fetish" of some sort. There are many illegal sexual activities that people will justify to the bitter end because it's okay in their minds. This doesn't make it normal or right.
 BaldyisBeautiful
Msg: 162
Posted: 7/10/2008 9:53:31 AM
OH, I see you met my ex!
 windloverr
Msg: 168
view profile
History
Posted: 7/13/2008 2:52:41 AM
Boy, kink is relative. I ran into a guy on another thread that referred to using a toy that required batteries as "kinky."

I have no trouble at all in believing the story is true as written. Check this out; I had heard of this, so I googled it: Butterfly Board: "A butterfly board is a sex toy used in some play piercing games. It comprises a card or wooden board with a hole cut to the shape of the male genitalia. The board is placed over the genitals and the skin of the edges of the penis and scrotum is pinned with needles or nails to it.

~rain~
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2008 5:43:52 PM
I happen to like kitchen gadgets..not a cheese grater mind you..

my personal favorite is the hand held manual mixer thingy..
 ~rain~
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2008 6:23:00 AM
oh my goodness eon blue!

I think I saw you on yahoo cam once with your icecream scoop!!
 grapevine
Msg: 176
Posted: 7/24/2008 6:35:09 AM
Cheese grater? What an amateur! Everyone knows a potato peeler works best! Sheesh!
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 185
Posted: 7/29/2008 10:58:44 PM

She then said what she'd really like to do to me that night was tie me up and blindfold me and rub a cheesegrater on my privates and draw blood.

Believe it or not, I think I have a friend that would love to meet her.

honda2004
Msg: 191
Posted: 12/31/2008 2:00:17 PM
That's why i have a gun permit and i am a great shot and have no problem shooting someone that threatens me.

Carrying a gun is SOP on dates now
 alcwkat
Msg: 193
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2009 8:08:30 AM
Nah, WAY off dude! Safe words can't be anything close to NO or STOP!!

Mine's armadillo...
 Cogie36
Msg: 194
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2009 8:12:27 AM
Thanks for posting this....the next time i'm not interested instead of hurting their feelings.....i'm gonna tell them about the cheese grater......
 TheOneWho_
Msg: 196
Posted: 1/1/2009 12:02:39 PM
I bet she was testing the waters.... She presented an outrageous situation to see your reaction, and she saw it.

BTW - I don't think I would have been flustered so easily. However, I would likely not have been spending much time with her.
A cheese grater down there?!! I don't think so!
Besides, I'm not so well endowed that I'm willing to sit still for a trim
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 222
Posted: 12/30/2009 1:22:03 PM

If she had said she wanted to use a Wartenberg wheel on you, then maybe you could have been up for it.

Ahh yes - that has delicious feel anywhere
But floatman, I doubt that many here kno what that is and are assuming it's some horrible instrument of torture.

OP - This woman is a wannabe. Any Domme or Dom worth their salt doesn't just throw extreme stuff at a vanilla.
As a couple of other people have said here, a bdsm scene is usually well planned out and negotiated, safewords & limits are determined, everyone lays their cards on the table, and consent is clearly given well before the ropes and cuffs come out. -and if she was REALLY good she would have all of the expensive REAL toys and instruments that male subs like for CBT , and not her grandmother's damn cheesegrater. Some male subs get off on fear, so the "mindfvck" is common practice sometimes. They'll say something to get the adrenaline going but they don't carry it through. She should have at least figured out whether you were naturally a top or bottom before blurting out something like that. Also a good Dom or Domme would not do anything to a sub they have not tried on themselves first. If they end up breaking their "toy" they can no longer play with it anymore & they are SOL.
She may get a kick out of the shock value or she may have just been a little frustrated or annoyed with your naivety.

I guess you could say this woman was really grating on your last nerve.

It only seems kinky the first time, dear.
 baldguy500
Msg: 226
Posted: 11/20/2012 2:26:26 PM
It's ONLY kinky the first time!

Like back when i was waging peace against the ancient visigoths...Oh never mind.
 2hotcougar
Msg: 234
Posted: 11/24/2012 4:05:29 PM
hell no what might happen after that and you are tied up and cant protect your self
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >