Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Raven34
Msg: 9
Would you do anything special on your mate’s birthday?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Happy birthday Acecloak.

I would most certainly celebrate his special day. I have done many different things over the years. Some of them included throwing a surprise party, taken him to his favorite restaurant for dinner, taken him on a day trip somewhere I knew he wanted to go, cooked a romantic dinner for the two of us, pampered him silly...massage, a bubble bath...etc etc.

One thing I want to do should I get serious with someone again is send him on a love hunt. Little love notes sending him to different destinations picking up prepaid things over the course of the day...ie: first note sending him to a wine shop to pick up a bottle of wine.....note with the wine sending him to a flower shop to pick up a bouquet of flowers/balloons.....note with the flowers/balloons sending him to a barber for a nice, smooth straight razor shave and haircut....note there telling him to meet me at a certain hotel where we'll finish celebrating his birthday. (or something along those lines)
 Bendilin
Msg: 12
Would you do anything special on your mate’s birthday?
Posted: 5/8/2005 11:29:28 AM
Bring them out in public, get them a cupcake with a candle, and sing loudly infront of everyone. I'm evil like that.
 Jackson*
Msg: 20
Posted: 5/8/2005 8:00:36 PM
March 5th, Real b. In case you were wondering. ;)
 SweetKristine
Msg: 21
Posted: 5/8/2005 8:03:42 PM
happy birthday ace!!!!!!!!!!!! my bday is in a month..never had a b/f on my bday...but for my ex's bday i made him a cake...took him out to dinner..bought him a bottle of jack his favorite *gag* gave him road head lol...screwed all nite long...and made him bfast int eh morning..he quite enjoyed it :)
 Missy
Msg: 24
Posted: 5/13/2005 6:14:22 PM
<---just opened her last birthday present - wonders what she will do with a cattle prod in the big city...but knows the batteries may come in handy *wink*
 Missy
Msg: 25
Posted: 5/13/2005 6:17:55 PM
Ace, I just saw this now, happy belated birthday my friend. I hope it was a wonderful one :)
hugsssssssssss
~Missy~
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >