Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Pookiessooverperth
Msg: 89
Women asking Men outPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Aghast Qld Blue....cheering for a WA team !!!!.........................................................are you insane ?????????????? that WILL NEVER HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!desert my beloved Geelong.............(yes Im still smarting over last weeks loss..but glad that Ballantyne got two...cheeky litle sod that he is !!) and hell, we will be back..the only game that really matters is the last one, which we have a habit of winning !!!

Yeah Fosters wasnt probably a good choice for the beer comment, but better than XXXX..over here they still like Corona (of which there is a current shortage of or VB..no accounting for taste !!)

Mmmm sitting here having visions of me "chained up".............................mmmmm...time to go !!!..

whistling Rhiannas S & M !!
 qldblue
Msg: 90
Women asking Men out
Posted: 4/7/2012 6:31:32 PM
Yes you are correct, there is only one game that counts and that is the Grand Final, every other game is just a training match in comparison.

I am not a big fan of XXXX, but then again being a Sandgroper my taste does tend to involve Swan.

On one of my trips back to WA a friends father introduced me to Emu Mid Strength and I found it to my liking but alas I cannot get it over here.

When I was in Victoria, I could have a choice between Carlton or Fosters, I chose Carlton, when desperate times call for desperate measures I think.

I think with your religeon you are or have been partaking of your Passover and I hope you are enjoying the pleasant side of it.

Oh by the way, I will be holding you to your invite for a date when I arrive, so you have a couple of years to plan for this momentous account, at least the conversation won't be boring, Dockers and Cats, hmmmm maybe we should find a more suitable place, like a boxing ring, hahahahahahahaha
 aussieblues
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Women asking Men out
Posted: 4/8/2012 8:48:01 PM
Of course I ask men out. I was raised to believe that I have equal rights and opportunities. Why let gender bother you? I get as many acceptances and knock-backs as my male friends. Which is fine. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
 Pookiessooverperth
Msg: 92
Women asking Men out
Posted: 4/9/2012 2:43:58 AM
Ring side seats have been reserved..Dockers might have even made it to a GF by then !! (although did you catch the Geelong/Hawthorn game today - what a ripper !! bet Buddy wishes he could kick strait !!

and we can wander down to Little Creatures in Freo and have a locally brewedbeer...and some pranws..seeing you have a aversion to crabs !!!

Lovely weather here today...29....ah Perth...you do have awesome temperatures !!!
 smothy
Msg: 93
Women asking Men out
Posted: 4/9/2012 3:12:07 AM
or pick up some of those yabby thingys at the growers markets
then cross the road to the local field in swans jerseys lol
 gingerosity
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Women asking Men out
Posted: 4/10/2012 3:19:14 AM

or pick up some of those yabby thingys at the growers markets

Marron. The critically endangered cherax tenuimanus and the species which is outcompeting it, cherax cainii. Can also be found on Kangaroo Island, SA (farmed and feral).

then cross the road to the local field in swans jerseys

Swans supporters are not especially endangered in their eastern habitat and could definitely be feral elsewhere.
 smothy
Msg: 95
Women asking Men out
Posted: 4/10/2012 3:51:44 AM
well i guess it was a good thing i only watched last years NRL grand final on the big screen at the Mandurah offshore fishing and sailing club then .lol
 fatpizzaman
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Women asking Men out
Posted: 4/24/2012 2:35:02 AM
I agree. In fact I think that the women should be the ones doing the chasing. If they find a guy cute or attractive and they want to date them, they ought to be well within their rights to ask them out.
 tensail
Msg: 97
Women asking Men out
Posted: 5/3/2012 10:30:58 PM
feminism has stufed this up, studies show men r unlikely 2 aproach women these days, i dont personally 2 many femis n lickers out ver nowadys, ive been asked out twice in wat 20 yrs by a girl, why do u think were online.
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >