Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sleeping naked      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 goodquestion
Msg: 111
Sleeping naked at friends house?Page 5 of 29    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)

Thank god i ddnt have to get up to use the loo as would have had to get dressed first with house full of teens
carolex

maybe the teens would also have to get dressed or throw a robe on as well because they sleep naked, after all sometimes it starts at a young age.
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Sleeping naked
Posted: 8/27/2008 12:07:42 PM
I have to sleep in bra and panties. I can't sleep if I'm naked.
 goodquestion
Msg: 113
Sleeping naked
Posted: 8/31/2008 6:08:44 PM

Always sleep naked...can't sleep any other way. It just feels right !

Amazing what you can feel while asleep, needless to say it sounds like you are so comfortable you really don't feel anything.
 goodquestion
Msg: 114
Sleeping naked
Posted: 9/1/2008 5:53:45 AM

Actually "ggodquestion", there's probably something in that; like does it influence what kind of dreams we have if we're freer in our nakedness? Good and bad dreams perhaps?

I happend to give that a thought after reading your post afishinthesea. OT some people who sleep nude, naked, half dressed that might have some hang ups about sex or are shy about some aspects that might have a dream about something or activity that they would not participate in or are shy about participating in with a partner that would very much like to try or participate in might have or recieve a different feeling or perspective on it due to the fact they are asleep when it is taking place with the other exception they are naked and comfortable in there sleep almost like being 50% there, but then it is so sad to wake up.
 badmedicine63
Msg: 115
Sleeping naked
Posted: 9/1/2008 6:18:36 AM
Always sleep naked unless I'm visiting family or something and then it's only underwear. Couldn't sleep any other way. Not embarrased by it or anything. Also have a high body temp, my ex said it was like sleeping next to a furnace .

Sandy
 crazyhorse327
Msg: 116
Sleeping naked
Posted: 9/1/2008 12:05:49 PM
sleep naked?,lol.I clean my house naked,ride my motorcycle naked,I meet my girlfriend at the door naked and yes i realy do ride my motorcycle naked.when you live out in the country in the middle of nowhere,you can do alot of things naked
 SteveinHP
Msg: 117
Sleeping naked
Posted: 9/1/2008 12:25:45 PM
I love to sleep naked, but with 2 young ladies in the house, I have to watch it...so it does not happen much anymore sadly..

Last week, my eldest was at band camp, and the youger two were at Mom's..I had the house to myself for a week

I spent as much time naked as I could, because before marriage and children, I was a closet exhibitionist...it really felt good.
 PColaBaby
Msg: 118
Sleeping naked
Posted: 9/1/2008 3:36:18 PM
Too cool! I've lived out in the country and I know what you are talking about. It is so exhilirating to walk outside naked. Even though I knew noone could see me, I would still look around though..... I've riden a 4-wheeler naked (at night). Just wanted to see if I had the balls to do it - and I did! I'm sure Bambi was looking though.
Sleeping naked is the only way to go!
 goodquestion
Msg: 119
Sleeping naked
Posted: 9/30/2008 6:19:40 AM
[quoteWhen I am alone I love to sleep nakedl That is ok
....If I am with someone then maybe just panties

Now that is just plain sexy
 goodquestion
Msg: 120
Sleeping naked
Posted: 9/30/2008 6:22:40 AM
sorry I had a slight mistake in the last post!!
When I am alone I love to sleep nakedl
now that is ok

....If I am with someone then maybe just panties

Now that is plain sexy
 goodquestion
Msg: 121
Sleeping naked
Posted: 9/30/2008 7:59:48 PM

Or if I"m feeling a bit naughty...then I like just panties for the sensation of skin against cool sheets.

As I stated earlier in a post this is most sexy just plain sexy and coming from kayliecat it must be valid extremely sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Vannili
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Sleeping naked
Posted: 10/1/2008 3:00:59 AM
I love sleeping nude even it is very cold and I will do fetal position under the comforter.. My co workers and friends advice me to wear some thing just in case there is a fire,yeah but I remove it unconciously when I am asleep.
 jackster121
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Sleeping naked
Posted: 10/1/2008 5:45:18 PM
I sleep with a T-shirt shorts and socks when alone, and nude when my partner is here.
I too love the skin on skin feeling.
 SuzukiSamurai
Msg: 124
Sleeping naked
Posted: 10/3/2008 7:32:27 PM
Sleeping Naked..Two Words; H#ll YEAH
 x3ro1313
Msg: 125
Sleeping naked
Posted: 10/31/2008 10:21:30 PM
i've never understood how ppl could sleep clothed personally, its too restrictive.
 blonde chickie
Msg: 126
Sleeping naked
Posted: 11/4/2008 7:38:09 AM
I always like sleeping naked. In fact, I just like being naked !
 whytwater
Msg: 127
Sleeping naked
Posted: 11/4/2008 8:20:23 AM
Give me liberty of wardrobe, or give me death in the tux. Live free (between the sheets) or die. I'm a closet exhibitionist, I think, so it charms me to read:

I always like sleeping naked. In fact, I just like being naked !

BUT!! There can be dues to pay. A few years ago, I went to a two-day, sleep-over seminar at Princeton, and my well-appointed room was 50 yards from the front desk, same floor. There was nothing to do after the first day of school but loiter in the****ail lounges and rub elbows with the other seminar participants (most of the bankruptcy/bank attorneys in southeastern PA, and the judges). In the middle of the night, but before the last lounge had shut down, and sans jammies, I woke up needing to urinate. Bathroom was right inside the exit door. It was dark, I was barely conscious, and the hall door was right next to the bathroom door. I chose poorly, and stepped mostly close-lidded into a well-lit hallway, letting the door behind me close. The click of the lock spiked my consciousness- fright, followed closely by panic, will do that to you. My key card was not in my pocket, well, it was, but I wasn't wearing any pockets at the time, or anything else. My mind raced (yeah, -0- to 60 in 3.5 seconds), and realizing that that last lounge might still be topping off my colleagues, I resolved that the only viable "out" was to hug the far hallway wall, make my way to the lobby, peer around and whisper to the desk that I needed a second key. Conflict raged within me, strong desire to get key vs. certain mortification at nude debut in lobby of one of the nicer Princeton convention center hotels. Ten feet before I got to that lobby, I reached a maid's room, stocked with piles of towels, making mental note to suggest larger ones on that satisfaction survey on my bedstand, and wrapped myself in a terry-cloth demi-sarong. Chin up, but holding the sarong at the seam, I presented myself to the night shift at the desk (four 20-somethings, and mixed company) and announced my pressing need for a replacement key. They hastened, to their credit and my relief, to assist me, and I trotted behind the liveried youth carrying the key to my door. There's a God, and none of the participants spotted me before I ducked back into my room.
The next morning, over breakfast with a good friend, a lady lawyer, I shared, in whispers, my prior night's experience, much to her expressed glee and poorly suppressed guffaws. She assured me my secret was safe, but as I checked out, five of her close friends grouped at the main exit door winked at me, in unison.
 Beminetonight
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Sleeping naked
Posted: 11/8/2008 11:00:59 AM
Always nude unless conditions are really cold. I'm happy to say the lady agrees! The first thing we put on is socks (now ain't that sooooo romantic).

If I'm at someone else's house or sharing a room or whatever--still nude. If I'm feeling shy, I undress in bed. Yes, that feels silly but a principle is a principle.

Yes, a robe hanging behind the door can be handy, but so far I've never greeted the firemen wearing it.
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 129
Sleeping naked
Posted: 11/8/2008 7:37:25 PM
Sleeping naked in the hotter months is a no no to me as skin on skin just makes me sweat during those times however when cooler it is great 'cause when you are spooning and you have one of those infinite number of erections during the night there is somewhere to put it. And, during one of those times she doesn't have to fight with anything to roll over and give you a great bj 'oh what a night, it really is such a night'
 TodaysCatch
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Sleeping naked
Posted: 11/8/2008 7:52:52 PM

Well winter's on the way so a change in preference is in order - either some bed clothes or an extra duvet... and then snug.

. . . or an extra woman. You'd be twice as warm with two

My gf slept naked, and I did as well when I was with her, but as a guy, I find yer, uh, junk flops around a lot and sometimes goes numb if it gets caught beneath you (or her). That's a whole lot different than when your arm goes prickly from sleeping on it the wrong way, fyi. Boxers aren't bad, but boxer briefs streamline Willie and the Poor Boys into a tight package that will keep 'em from wandering under heavier body parts and turning blue.
 whytwater
Msg: 132
Sleeping naked
Posted: 11/8/2008 8:21:34 PM
When I go to bed to sleep, I want to leave ALL the trappings of my day somewhere short of that mark. Besides, as Namrael, whose perspective seems always to comport with my own, has said:

I love climbing naked into bed, and so much better if I get to do so with a partner and feel the deliciousness of skin upon skin.

Sleep, after all, has restorative effects. So, I believe, would a suitable partner.
 catkin2007
Msg: 133
Sleeping naked
Posted: 11/10/2008 7:04:06 PM
10% o f the time its lingerie, the rest of the time its in the buff. I like being free to move about without bunched up jammies, and nightgowns twisting. Plus, the feel of body heat is so sensually stimulating.
 fancynanci
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Sleeping naked
Posted: 11/11/2008 4:01:35 PM
Why would anybody sleep with clothes on? That's....crazy!
 kotu1111
Msg: 135
Sleeping naked
Posted: 11/11/2008 8:38:18 PM
sleeping alone i sleep naked...sleeping with someone...i sleep naked...if there is ever a fire i guess everyone looking at my naked body is better than burning up so my neighbors can all get a free show!! i wear clothes all day long so when i sleep i want to be NAKED!!
 whytwater
Msg: 136
Sleeping naked
Posted: 11/12/2008 6:15:30 PM

Imagine a wooden spoon ...

uhhh, dontchya need two spoons?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sleeping naked