Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nfldsnowball
Msg: 25
Do orgasms get rid of headachesPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I READ IN A MAGAZINE TWO DAYS AGO , THEY DID A STUDY ON IT AND THE BEST WAY TO GET RID OF A HEADACHE WAS HAVING SEX
 blondblueyed
Msg: 27
Do orgasms get rid of headaches
Posted: 10/31/2007 8:39:49 PM

I spend a lot of money on ibuprofen...Do orgasms really get rid of headaches? I've seen a couple posts by some women here that say they do..So whats with the "not tonite honey I have a headache stuff"?

It's just an old tired excuse women use not to be bothered with a mate that doesn't know how to f***. If you are anything remotely close to decent in bed and she likes you she wouldn't be able to get enough. There will be no headaches, back aches, sore ankles, feet, knees (though if done just right they do buckle when you try to walk soon after) or legs (though again done right the top of the thighs quiver a bit) because the endorphins released are the bodies’ natural pain relievers.
 sxyvirgo
Msg: 29
Posted: 1/24/2008 4:35:05 AM
I agree that orgasms help headaches.

But please - let's not bash women who don't want to have sex because they feel like crap! I love sex....and I know it can work to get rid of a headache but when I feel really bad it's still hard to actually get in the mood enough to do something... Think of it this way, guys...if you have a headach that feels like your worst hangover, how much do YOU want to have sex - be honest!
 sxyvirgo
Msg: 30
Posted: 1/24/2008 4:36:44 AM
Joro - so oral is a good treatment for a drippy nose? Only if you're getting, NOT giving!!!!
 IdoAllmyOwnStunts
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2008 4:40:39 AM
it cures headaches, makes the skin glow, kills the will to remain awake and usually chases the dog to another room.

.......................................................................................................................................
 deerdog1
Msg: 32
Posted: 1/24/2008 6:00:53 AM
they must i have never been told ..."i have a headache "...after sex
 Le_an_ah
Msg: 33
Posted: 1/24/2008 6:41:14 AM
Yes, but only temporarily!
 rustytalent
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2008 7:32:12 AM
I get really bad migraines, and the orgasm is a double edged sword kinda thing. It can totally get rid of a headache. But, it can also totally trigger a migraine sometimes.
 DDay555
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2008 8:04:50 AM

So whats with the "not tonite honey I have a headache stuff"?

OP: you actually asked that question??? That's a polite way of saying that they don't want to get sweaty with you that night... Perhaps a quick sniff under the arms is in order?
 rustytalent
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Do orgasms get rid of headaches?
Posted: 1/24/2008 11:27:34 AM
"I've heard that, but it's never happened to me. I can't imagine even thinking about sex during a migraine when I'm sitting on the floor in front of the toilet, not wanting to see or hear anything at all. Nahhh...don't think that'd work for me."

Ya it's actually common headaches I was referring too. I have had someone give me oral while I had a migraine. It actually cured the pain while it was going, but as soon as she was done the pain was right back. But orgasm's can help something like a tension headache I have read.

But ya, I usually can't even see straight when I have a migraine. Any sexual activity is usually the last thing on my mind.
 Debyduz_
Msg: 37
Posted: 6/16/2013 12:49:06 PM
I never let a headache stop me usually sex helps because mine are sinus headaches.
 TedJMill
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2013 11:13:53 AM

So whats with the "not tonite honey I have a headache stuff"?

It should be "Not tonight, I DON'T have a headache."
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >