Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Where In St. Louis Area Are you located at?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 strengthofheart
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Jefferson County - Yee Haw!Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I'm down in Barnhart close to Pevely.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 18
Where In St. Louis Area Are you located at?
Posted: 10/8/2008 6:20:55 AM
LOL Mike...I used to live in Webster Groves, many moons ago...as well as DogTown, but moved to Jefferson County once I had kids in school and was sick of the whole "magnet school" and bussing them 45 minutes away deal! Been here, ever since! (Imperial area...my other post was from a deleted profile)

I am one of the main hosts for POF events in the St. Louis and surrounding areas...so if you bookmark my profile, you can always see the events happening at the moment! :)

I am also always willing to support others who have an interest in hosting...so if you ever get that wild hair, then shoot me an email and I will help in any way possible! Also, if you have a desire to be a part of the parties, by volunteering to man the door for an hour, donate goodies, etc...shoot me a line! :) My co-hosts for the Strat parties are Fatbottomgirlie and Shrinkbabe...for the Shady Jack's parties, my co-hosts are Jaij and Fatbottomgirlie...all of us are available to ask questions! :)
 arwen52
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Tower Grove Park
Posted: 10/9/2008 3:30:20 PM
Near Tower Grove Park/MO Botanical Garden. Work in Richmond Heights, near the border of Clayton.

niice, im the first one that can say im from Maplewood! lol, where people go postal and cops kick peoples ass and get caught on camera.

I got to witness Maplewood's finest in action in a laundromat years ago. It was pretty bizarre. This couple got arrested for no good reason except that the young woman "working" (barely) there was a little b*tch. When the woman who was arrested returned a couple hours later, I was one of two people still in the place who'd seen the incident and was able to be a witness for them. I read the police report. I was quite the piece of creative writing. The whole thing did *not* make me feel good about the Maplewood police. The couple got off and later sued for wrongful arrest.
 TheKidof72
Msg: 20
Ofallon
Posted: 10/9/2008 8:01:14 PM
Hey Nick, so far I think that there is 8 of us, but of course there may be some that just show up. I sent out a text today to some of my friends trying to get them to drive out to O'Fallon.
 TheKidof72
Msg: 21
Ofallon
Posted: 10/11/2008 1:05:37 AM
Don't worry friends, we had a few newbies from POF join us tonight at Brewskee's and I must say, I was on my best behavior............man, just wait till March when I can really cut loose and be back like I was before all these surgeries.

Nick, it was great meeting you and Gina (another newbie fishie) as well as Brenda (another newbie fishie that Beca invited). I had a good time with you guys tonight and it's alway fun to sit back adn watch the drunks getting even drunker while you are sitting there drinking your ice water.

Hope there is no hangover in the morning Nick.
 TheKidof72
Msg: 22
Ofallon
Posted: 10/11/2008 7:27:45 AM
a total dork would have been one that would have drove their car home last night when they couldn't have even walked (or stood up from the booth at Steak n Shake) so you definatly don't fit the total dork category.
 tallshyman
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Ofallon
Posted: 10/11/2008 12:17:35 PM
I live in Eureka missouri a lot of cute women here
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 24
where do you live?
Posted: 10/12/2008 2:29:18 PM
currently I live in South County/Oakville area but coming in 2009, I'll be moving out of my sis's place and into an apartment or house, whichever suits me best.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 25
where do you live?
Posted: 10/25/2008 4:21:10 AM
Well those of you are close to the Fenton area, might want to check out the Rocky Horror Stratford Show Halloween POF Party at the Stratford Bar & Grill, tonight!! (I know, I know...shameless plug!!) LOL
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 26
where do you live?
Posted: 10/25/2008 5:40:13 AM
Well...not exactly shameless, either....I am soooo shamed....bad, bad, bad kitty! ;)
 SusieStL
Msg: 27
where do you live?
Posted: 2/10/2009 10:34:56 AM
I was bored so I was looking at old threads.... hey I can't dance so I guess this is the next best thing.

Anyway, since there are so many newbies out there these days... I am bumping this thread up... ok newbies.. let us know where you are..

**********Please no exact addresses************

Susie
Pevely (Jefferson County)
south on 55

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Where In St. Louis Area Are you located at?