Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Why I'm deleting my account      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 peterness
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Why I'm deleting my accountPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I guess not... I am just wondering about the effectiveness of POF for people. I meet way more people off-line, but I live in a more rural area where there aren't many people who use POF, because people are quite social.
 Naturally 2
Msg: 4
Why I'm deleting my account
Posted: 8/13/2007 10:56:27 PM
Congrats to you.
It does happen, If you fall,just get back up and try it again.(my knees were pretty scraped up).
Thank goodness Im a dreamer and believer! That kept me going and look what happened...I hit the lotto!
P.
 chauntie
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/14/2007 3:44:53 PM
im thinking of deleting my account cuz nothing is really happening except meeting all the wrong people. and all the guys on here are after one think, i mean i havent evev met a real gentlemen off of here and that pretty sad i thought this site could help me out butt i'd have better luck in the bar.
 CuteTom62
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/14/2007 3:47:05 PM
I am fed up with American women. I have met and am encaged to a Philippina girl. Americanm women are selfish, spoiled, self centered, high maintenance, cheaters, liars and gamers. Guys wake up and drop these women, Filipinias are a far better match for anyman. If you seek one, be discerning on those that could be married and just wanting to get here to the United States. Took me three years to find that right girl. To you American ladies, GODD RIDDANCE.....
 DamCute
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/18/2007 8:27:54 AM
The "We attract what we thin about" I can totall agree on! Good point. If you believe you are going to find only selfish, high maintenance, blah blah blah blah blah .....((crickets chirping)) .......Then you will find those women. Then again, take look inside yourself Honestly and find out how much of a high maintenance, selfish whatever you are. hmm?

To the guy who found bliss on Whatever site you were on. Congrats. Watch the attitude towards women tho. No woman likes to feel like she's got to tirelessly work towards gaining someone's trust that she had no part in ruining in the past. I wish you lost of kisses and practical love. peace!
 i_luv_2_play
Msg: 8
Posted: 8/18/2007 11:58:06 AM
HEY TOM YOU DOUCHEBAG!! MOVE OUT OF THE COUNTRY!! THEN YOU WONT HAVE TO SEE ALL OF OUR AMERICAN BEAUTIES!!
 bucsgirl
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2007 12:05:17 PM
"HEY TOM YOU DOUCHEBAG!! MOVE OUT OF THE COUNTRY!! THEN YOU WONT HAVE TO SEE ALL OF OUR AMERICAN BEAUTIES!!" I doubt there's any American women who are crying over this, in fact I'd bet they're thinking good riddance as well.

He'll find out what it's going to cost once he visits an immigration attorney.
 CountryGirl96001
Msg: 10
Posted: 8/18/2007 12:55:13 PM
Well, I have only been on this site for less than 2 weeks, and I have already met a wonderful man... we haven't met in person yet, but we will be very soon... He is the type of man I could fall in love with very easily!!! I have been searching for him for a long time..... from the first time we talked on the phone, I was hooked!!! Wish me luck!! and I wish all of you out there searching the best of luck!!
 bucsgirl
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2007 2:35:26 PM
Well hopefully Mr. I Hate American Women is moving to the Phillippines to be with this wonderful woman it took him 3 years to find.

There's been numerous threads about men bringing foreign brides from poorer or more oppressed countries. The sham marriages only lasted a few years. If she's that great then she's worth living in her native country with. If you move her here, you better never let her leave the house or have any outside contact. She'll be westernized pretty quick and you'll have a hard time hanging onto her then.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Why I'm deleting my account