Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dragonbone
Msg: 223
WHY are you guys so QUIET when you have sex? Moan for me!Page 11 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
are you talking with a condom or without. If a woman is moaning like crazy while you are having sex that can put a lot of guys off especially when he looks over and sees you doing a crossword puzzle while you are having sex. guys just don't moan like that it is not that you are not making him feel good we just don't.
 honestspirit
Msg: 225
WHY are you guys so QUIET when you have sex? Moan for me!
Posted: 10/17/2008 2:50:47 PM
Angie I'm with you on this. My last BF was so quiet when we were having sex sometimes I actually had to ask him if he finished. I am quiet vocal during sex, when I'm turned on I let my partner know I can't help myself. And they have seemed to enjoy the "noise" quite a turn on for men, but I like to know my partner is as turned on as I am by his "noises" as well the louder the better!!! What is lustier than hearing your man making all those nasty little noises when he's getting his groove on. I'm so there when I hear that "music to the soul" So you guys out there that like to be the quiet little mouse..... take note....us girls like to hear you when you are enjoying us
 startle
Msg: 230
Posted: 10/22/2008 8:08:40 PM
men who are silent during sex have a hard time with intimacy. their feelings are all bottled up. i also suspect these men are cold-hearted. sex for them is something done purely for sexual release not to express human feelings and emotions. warm, expressive men are communicative in bed through words and sounds. cold, unfeeling men are silent. there is a wall around them. these silent ones are also deaf when it comes to your needs. they do not care to be bothered giving you pleasure. there are kind-hearted men out there who are expressive and giving in bed. therefore, why settle for cool, silent "get it over with" men who really don't like sex or at least not long, passionate sessions in bed. leave these men the passionless females.
 Pandy
Msg: 232
Posted: 10/22/2008 8:20:48 PM
NO WAY could I be with an unresponsive lover... I get off on those little moans and groans and indrawn breaths... that's what does it for me
 Quazi 100
Msg: 242
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2008 10:05:23 AM
I used to be quiet, when I lived in an apartment with very thin walls....my ex-husband would get really embarrassed if any noise was made.

With my ex-boyfriend, all that changed. I got quite loud...and could feel a little deprived if the kids were home, and we had to hold it down to a dull roar.......
 knightvoyage
Msg: 246
Posted: 11/19/2008 1:04:30 PM
Making too much noise can be dangerous if you are doing it in a tent in Africa. When I climax, I've been told it sounds like several wild animals combined into one and could possible start an elephant stampede. As a testament to my current state of being alive, I haven't had much action in Africa.

A lot of men might be quiet after some initial growls or moans, primarily because they are concentrating. In the middle mode, in can be distracting of the guy himself makes noise, but he is usually turned on by female sounds. Ladies, remember, your junk works regardless of whether you concentrate. Men have to focus and you need to support whatever they require if you want them to stay in there, and/or stay longer.
 wtkh45zx
Msg: 247
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2008 1:23:27 PM
Feels better and is more fun when we are both moaning and talking dirty to each other. :)
 matchlessm
Msg: 249
Posted: 11/19/2008 3:52:46 PM
I'm not sure I needed to start wondering whether I make enough noise. Distractions tend to pour cold water on the whole experience (oh . . . sorry, there's my cell phone . . .) And there are lots of other signs of enjoyment besides moaning.

I've very rarely seen a lady not be satisfied. I know it sounds inconsiderate, selfish and so on, but if both people just relax and do whatever they feel like--without thinking too much about what the other one's feeling--things usually turn out great. Or at least that's been my experience. But I'm assuming there's been a lot of kissing, caressing, etc. going on beforehand. And talking.

Just talking about something erotic a lot of times sets the tone for what happens in bed hours later. There are usually things each of you has fantasized about doing, but hesitates to bring up for fear it'll make their partner think they're perverted. But once it's said, it's surprising how often the reaction is positive.
 MGaeta211
Msg: 250
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2008 6:04:11 PM
Wowwie!! I wish I can have sex WITHOUT making any noises. I'm too loud sometimes.
 smoranean
Msg: 252
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2008 5:01:42 PM
It's a practiced skill that is useful when sleeping in places like tents or dormitories or thin-walled hostels and it's only a matter of redirecting the synaptic responses from the vocal chords to other motor neuronsaround the body. It's still possible to breathe heavily enough to fully oxygenate the cardiovascular system without having to sing about it. I mean, yes it's still there if you want it, but you gotta be able to control whether it comes with the soundtrack or not, or the neighbours may start talking ...
 whytwater
Msg: 257
Posted: 11/28/2008 7:53:00 AM

as for dirty talk I do that all day but I'm not a moaner

Sooo, have you found that such "talk" attracts many babes before the first sexual event? POF women seem chagrined at that tack. Lol.
 elitegoddess
Msg: 259
Posted: 12/1/2008 8:35:55 PM
soooo true most girls do we love it
 Quazi 100
Msg: 262
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2008 8:53:57 AM
One of the most sensual experiences of my life, was being with a man who would progressively breathe harder, and harder....but only out of his nose......

Sounds like obscene phone call material...but it was very hot.
 pirate67
Msg: 268
Posted: 12/6/2008 9:12:02 PM
One thing I'm not is quite. I get vocal as hell when I'm gettin' my groove on.
I'll tell a girl in her ear what I'm gonna do to her and just get crazy with it. It
turns them on as well as me.
 hoppinonU
Msg: 272
Posted: 12/7/2008 8:55:46 AM
I'm not quiet at all. I tend to talk and moan throughout and when the time comes it's probably kinda like a roar. I'm really not sure how people (male or female) can have a really intense orgasm and remain quiet. I've tried to be quiet (due to the circumstances demanding it) and I've nearly had a brain hemmorage LOL. It it also a little strange to be with women who say they're cumming and they don't make much noise over the course of an hour. Some people seem to have shut down or repressed their sexual response and I don't think they can get it going unless there's a shock to the system.
 enigmakc
Msg: 273
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2008 9:12:50 AM
Damn,,I let her rip, when I get done the nieghbors smoke a cigarette.
 Quazi 100
Msg: 274
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2008 9:23:37 AM

I've tried to be quiet (due to the circumstances demanding it) and I've nearly had a brain hemmorage LOL

I love this line!....It's me to a tee!

Nobody has ever mentioned it to me, but I know that I make funny faces too...if I have tears rolling down my face from squeezing my eyes closed....I know it's really good.
 ohio07
Msg: 277
Posted: 1/29/2009 12:04:16 PM
When done right you scare the neighbors... That's why they call it "primal scream" lol!
 InsomniMac
Msg: 280
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2009 12:57:30 AM
There's a really simple explanation for this.

During sex men tend to hold their breath. Its part of the way men get stimulated and stay that way. It's a reflex. Most guys don't know they are doing it. If a man is intently focused on a certain act of stimulation, doesn't matter what it is, the instinct is for you to stop and start and stop your breath harshly. This makes talking, grunting, laughing, and whatnot seriously difficult.

You can read about it, its why people like asphyxiation, i.e. breathing play.

If you want him to talk, try maintaining a normal conversation during sex. Doesn't need to be about sex. Encourage him to breathe during foreplay and take it genuinely slow. When the tension gets the most heightened, expect this response to occur again. Starting and stopping occasionally helps because then a man can enjoy the sensation without clamming up.

It also helps if you give him a reason to talk during sex. Ask him questions, doesn't have to be about anything.

Also, on the subject, I find its easier to break the tension if one party sort of ad-libs it for a while. Just get the room a bit louder so it doesn't seem so silly. It's easy for things to get awkward. That's on top of the before-mentioned.
 Cynderella
Msg: 282
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2009 1:11:31 AM
Men like to kiss us to shut-up...hey if it works both ways

I LOVE TO LEAVE A MAN SPEECHLESS!
 stever 46478
Msg: 285
Posted: 6/12/2009 6:10:04 AM
you have to tell a guy what you like
he doesnt want to screw anything up
because he wants to **** you again..
and sounding like an animal is gtting
his freak on some girls dont like that
SO allways tell the dude what you WANT..
and ask him want he likes
have lots of fun
good-luck
 ZachWolf
Msg: 286
Posted: 7/20/2017 8:56:36 AM
its funny that this forum exists. I just recently had a lay and it got me thinking about why women moan and me dont. From what I researched, most women fake 50-75% of their moans. Usually its to get the guy to cum faster. Either because you are bad lr you did your job and they want you to finish before they cant walk. I tested the theory by talking to her now and then and she held a conversation even while going deep. Of course with more speed it was a little harder for her to concentrate. As for men; we just don't want to ruin it for the girl. At least thats my opinion on the general male populace. Me personally; im too busy talking dirty or thinking up what my next tactic will be. I agree with that eearlier poster about moaning while I cum but at that point shes already done so I can focus on myself. To sum it all up; communication. If you like your man being a wild beast let him know. Vice versa. If you plan to sleep with them anyway you should already know what they like and don't like. If you are experimenting then try moaning my fellow men and ask what she thinks. Nothing is worse than trial and error only to get slapped and kill the mood. Thats all I got. Stay safe and keep on keeping on!
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 287
Posted: 7/20/2017 9:05:04 AM
I think a lot of guys start out self serving at a young age while still living at home and get in the habit of being as quiet as possible.

Whether in bed at night or in the bathroom during the day, you know your parents want you to be happy but, in this case, it's a personal kind of happy everyone would like to be kept private.

An unlikely scenario :

" Billy are you ok ? You've been in the bathroom quite a while "

" I'm just finishing up a good whack session Mom, please don't rush me "

OR

Billy : ( moaning away in his bed at night )

Parent : ( bangs on the wall ) " Keep it down in there, we're trying to sleep ! Bust a nut already Billy ! "
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >