Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dashance
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Going out with a Bang! (Last camping event of Summer 2007) Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Just a very short update folks, as I just came back from Indian graves Campground which has the same conditions regarding format, rules etc. it is $15/night with a max. of two 'units' (tents,5th wheels, vehicles etc) per site. Not to discourage any, just since the last few posts' mentiond soloists,... and since I am one also! I'd expect that we are all out here, and 'there' for the meeting of new friends et.al. so maybe just show up being prepared for everything,... I've no problem sharing my gear and tent etc,... I also have the abilty and flexibility to give a ride. SO... that said,...need I say more? See you all out there!...?
 foxtrox
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Going out with a Bang! (Last camping event of Summer 2007)
Posted: 9/11/2007 7:36:58 PM
Hi where are all the women???? The man are dominating the number. The ratio is 19 to 7. Need more women to join or it may become a sausage feast. OH no no!!!! I might have to excuse my self to give more room for the men.
 dashance
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2007 7:17:33 PM
Hey folks! Hmmm.... Ha! Well, I'm gonna have to cancel for Sat. night, but I'm still good for friday eve essentially,... See what time I can scadoodle off from work! Uhm,... yes! Sounds like there'll be plenty of firewood then, so I won't bother,... Guess I'd better get packin'!
 Joe_Canmore
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 9/28/2007 9:04:02 PM
So how did this trip turn out anyways? I was hoping to attend but work schedule didn't agree. How was the turnout? How about the weather? Someone post some stories or pics.
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  >