Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 moraima
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Is there an age limt for women wearing jeans?Page 4 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Any body else watch the show "What no to Wear"?

There advise. Get rid of the mommy jean, and get sexy, high fashion jeans, matched great top and stylish jacket.
 moraima
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Is there an age limt for women wearing jeans?
Posted: 8/21/2007 8:39:38 PM
Right now my fav. thing to wear is jean capri's. Just love them.

I am not crazy about 60's styles coming back. Bell's are ok, but I am little so bell's are no big deal.

I challenge anyone to come up with a fabric that wear, and washes as well as jeans, as looks as good.
 moraima
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2007 9:26:26 PM
I am not a drama queen, but end of world ='s no more jeans.
 betterlate
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2007 9:38:33 PM
No, there is no limit... wear what you want to wear.. what makes you feel good. There is no need to let others pressure you into wearing clothes that you dont like...

I dont know about jeans at a wedding, I would guess it would depend on the level of fancy in the wedding...

It doesnt matter what your figure or age is... everyone can wear jeans!!!

BL
 Ron9
Msg: 38
Posted: 8/22/2007 11:36:32 AM
Humm lets see here.

Welp many of my Levis are 25 years old and ......... yup I still wear them.

I like gals in ....

Jeans
Jean shorts
Jean skirts
A little sun dress
A little black dress

In your mind’s eye - picture a gal on a ranch/farm (about 50-53 decent shape) in jeans and a flannel shirt ............ YES

DISCLAIMER - I am a hard core Levi’s (501) guy - always have been always will be - my reply on this subject is out of the norms so it needs to be excluded from the averaging. I also like "the girl next door" and her "tomboy" cousins.
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 45
Posted: 8/22/2007 7:54:11 PM
....Not only can some woman still look good in jeans... there are plenty of males out there that make me so grateful to the jean makers of the world.... they too can still wear em just right.

...maeflowers
 Debbishoe
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2007 8:46:06 PM
When I was in my early 20's I had a women friend who was in her 30's and still wore jeans. I thought that was so cool. At the time I wondered if I'd still be wearing jeans when I reached her 'older' age. Too funny!
I'm now in my 50's and don't plan on giving up my jeans any time soon.
 redbombshell457
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2007 10:43:17 AM
I think it depends on the size of the butt!
 yayawhatever
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2007 1:42:29 PM
Off Topic Posting removed. Please discuss the topic and not other users. Thanks to those who remained on topic.
 Challenge
Msg: 59
Is there an age limit for wearing jeans?
Posted: 8/24/2007 4:03:08 PM
As you can tell from my photo......I was rather undecided.

I compromised.
 tinyelfmomma
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 8/29/2007 8:29:18 AM
There is positively no age limit for women wearing jeans. Why should there be? Is there one for men? No! What other item of clothing can a woman put on that truly emphasizes her rear end, that makes the men's heads turn when she walks by? Can't think of anything but a good fitting pair of jeans. Not even a bikini can do what a pair of jeans can. I'm 51, and like a lot of you other women, I will wear my jeans til I croak, then they're putting my favorite pair on me, and burying me in them!! I wear Wranglers and Rockies mostly, ones that ride just slightly below the waist, and I love them! I'm an old country girl, so I must say that Ron9 was kicking it about a woman in a flannel shirt and jeans on a farm. Been wearing them most of my life, and I AIN'T ABOUT TO STOP NOW!!!
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 74
Posted: 8/29/2007 10:13:37 PM
...Well I always say if the right fella comes along and doesn't want me wearing my jeans, I'll gladly remove them.

...maeflowers
 NatGoat
Msg: 77
Posted: 8/31/2007 1:41:10 PM
No age limit . .
just a Waist-limit . .
 kaylagrl049
Msg: 83
Posted: 9/2/2007 2:54:05 AM
Short story, my father has a lady friend (he's 79 she's 78) that until she met my father never wore a pair of pants let alone a pair of jeans! Well after many attempts, he finally got her to where pants, they were at a car show and it was freezing....so she gave in, now she wears them all the time, I have tried to point out the good things about jeans but as of yet, not a chance...lol!
I say wear them till they can't be worn anymore!

K
 sun_shine_2008
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2007 7:01:30 AM
I love jeans and dont think age has anything to do with wearing jeans or not.
 catman40
Msg: 97
Posted: 9/5/2007 5:51:06 AM
In my line of work I see alot of woman in there 50's wear jeans . I also see some that TRY to see if us men will do anything to them . I ahd one woman who was 55 NO panties . could see everything . daughter same way . she had on short shorts . some of the people who work with me . would have asked her out . Not me . our company policy says no dating .
 Sanschele
Msg: 106
Posted: 10/20/2007 10:10:23 PM
Good lord, wear the hell what you want. There is no "age" limit to what you can and cannot wear in my world. I'm such a fashion nightmare that I'll wear jeans to a black tie event..but I look damn good wearing them.

I'm at the age where I'll wear jeans, capri's, or shorts to any event..it doesn't friggin' matter to me. Oh, and don't even TALK to me about my shoes..I wear flip flops 24/7 or go barefoot and if a guy doesn't like it, then he can drop dead.

I'm not dressing to please anyone but myself.

Sans
 Mzzzy
Msg: 108
Posted: 10/22/2007 7:54:57 AM
The day I can't wear my jeans anymore..I'm going naked
 selfsong
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2007 6:17:24 PM
Sheesh hon wear those jeans

I love a woman in jeans almost as much as I love one in jeans BUT that is just my thing, if you like jeans wear them because of that.

JIM
 c_deacon
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2007 11:11:42 AM
Never an age limit for wearing jeans......just a limit of how you look in them!!!!

I enjoy a woman in jeans if the fit is good, but then again I enjoy a woman out of her jeans if the "fit" is good there as well.........

Just my opinion.......
 Pete73052
Msg: 131
Posted: 10/27/2007 12:23:23 PM
^^^ Nat here believes he is God's gift to women. I don't believe in a punishing God so much...

Women can look fabulous in jeans - age does not matter. Size doesn't even matter. If a woman has confidence, she can make anything look sexy.
 totum_spirit
Msg: 133
Posted: 10/27/2007 8:42:10 PM
Women look good in jeans. Unless the jeans are so tight you used a shoe horn to get in them and the zipper is streched to about explode limits...you have a pile of meat pushing out sideways in the crotch area(I have heard the females talk about another female with that problem) or if you had a belt on and it is hidden under a roll(or two or 4 or ...)of side meat. I think the easiest test is put on a white pair of jeans and bend over and touch your toes...if there is enough material behind you to use this area as a drive-in movie screen...the jeans need to go!
 etherealone
Msg: 143
Posted: 10/30/2007 12:23:35 AM
there is no age limit.

but if your labia is like a mud flap, causing your genitals to splurge over the seam of your jeans then you SHOULD NOT WEAR DENIM.

its that simple. no bulginas either. eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwe!
 smartazzjohn
Msg: 148
Posted: 11/1/2007 2:49:56 PM
I feel if a woman wants to wear jeans she should wear them. I don't care how big or small they are as long as they fit. Lets face it, most of change as we get older and the size we wore when we were in high school don't look right anymore. On the other hand I feel people should be required to get a permit to buy and wear spandex !!!!!!!!!! Now that can scarey.
 HeavyMetalChick100
Msg: 162
Posted: 7/26/2008 9:50:36 PM
LMAO vindicator, I wear leather pants lol and they look good on me, I have 3 pairs, lol
I just love my sidelaced pair I turn heads with them , and I love my jeans also, all I wear basically, leather is hot in the summer though , so I don't wear it as much till it cools down, least in the daytime...
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >