Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Banter-er
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Not To Be A Thorn In Your Side But I Will Tell You What I ThinkPage 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Hi Thorn,

I've enjoyed your comments on the forums - never expected to see you in here though!!

Would love to hear your thoughts on mine. I'm pretty happy with it overall, but I enjoy getting feedback from others, there's always something shown to me in a different light.

Good luck with the thread.
 Banter-er
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Not To Be A Thorn In Your Side But I Will Tell You What I Think
Posted: 8/21/2007 12:13:18 PM
Thanks very much Thorn, I agree that's what's missing. I suppose I should figure out what I'm looking for one of these days...

Thanks again.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/23/2007 11:21:20 AM
Hi Thorn,, you peeked my interst,, if you have a chance would you take a look at my profile,, I'm a little harsh in the begining,, and I know that, and not because I'm bitter, or have been scorned. I just like to make my intentions clear and to the point.

Thank you,, Norm
 rdcnorm
Msg: 25
Posted: 8/23/2007 2:42:08 PM
Freckles990... young lady if you were talking about my profile,, I thank you,, if I 'm wrong please excuse me,, either way,, good luck to you,, and I am so sorry for you loss,, Norm
 rdcnorm
Msg: 28
Posted: 8/23/2007 7:46:26 PM
Thorn,, thank you,, You had me in stiches,, I knew I was going to a tough read.. I do appreciate you taking the time and for your comments,, so many were are right on,, I will consider changing some,, how I knew the ones you were going to say delete delete delete... I'm still laughing.. thanks again,, play safe,, Norm
 sirtodd
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2007 3:02:20 PM
Could you take a whack at mine?I've had a few friends look at it, and say it's fine, but something isn't just clicking right with it. So let me know if I have to fire the friends I had read it.
 paper dart
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2007 2:21:17 PM
Hi there thorn.
I take a more organic aproach to my profile.Always in progress, a bit more here and there as i feal I have had a little voting going on but are not getting a whole lot of hits.
I'd ;love to know what you think.
Oh .... do you know how to change the settings in the "who has viewed me" section as the only people that ever show up are local people in my country. I'm a bit of a worldly guy and am interested in people from all over.

Cheers thorn
 sirtodd
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2007 5:37:32 PM
Thank you much Thorn. I made some changes to the profile, if you would like to take a look.
 manormeow2
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2007 5:06:36 PM
Hi Thorn--

Could you take a look at my profile and let me know what you think? Appreciate your time.
 *Just Jim*
Msg: 56
Posted: 9/1/2007 6:20:21 PM
Hey Thorn,
Just to let you know I have enjoyed on reading your comments on various threads,
you are insightful ,to the point, humorous and unbiased which is very refreshing.

I would be interesting to get your appraisal on my MO.
Thanks,
Jim

manormeow2
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2007 7:11:10 PM
Thanks so much Thorn! I used to have my profile in paragraph form, but thought maybe guys wouldn't take the time to read it all. I've switched it back- and added a better opening line (or at least one that might get some curiosity seekers). I may work on the wording a bit later, but for right now, I think I got your general idea.

Thanks again!
 vivienne3
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2007 8:56:05 PM
Hi Thorn
Could you help me come up smelling like a rose! Thanks.
 kittybiscuit
Msg: 67
Posted: 9/19/2007 11:14:18 PM
I'm thinking of turning my profile back to dating and would like any tips.
 thatguy276
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2007 2:21:12 AM
Thorn,
Dude I just read you're profile (had to check the credentials) and all I can say is Wow!!
Yours should officially be dubbed grand master of profiles and I back away silently in humble admiration of such mastery. If there's any way you could see fit as to shred my pathetic attempt at writing a profile and give me the constructive criticism I need to build something productive, I would greatly appreciate your effort.
Thanks for your time,
Matt (aka "thatguy")
 StrawbryBlond32
Msg: 70
Posted: 9/21/2007 11:25:09 PM
Oh, gosh, after reading your profile I really, REALLY need your expert opinion. Please...

(sits in the front row, Indian-style on the floor, Hello Kitty notepad and pen poised and ready for action)
 danishbleu1
Msg: 72
Posted: 9/22/2007 2:22:36 PM
Hi Thorn, i have been on this site for approx. 3 months now...When I first went on this site I had put down Long Term and a HUGE Profile. Have received a lot of emails and also dates. I have since come to realize that I am not ready or looking for Long Term, so i recently changed it to Other Relationship and rewrote my Profile...keeping it quite simple.

I would really welcome your response to my NEW profile and welcome any comments that you have....don't worry, being on a "Dating Site" have developed a pretty "thick skin", lol.

Thank you for taking the time.

danishbleu
 thatguy276
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2007 9:20:27 PM
Not sure, but I think Thorn retired from the review business...
 StrawbryBlond32
Msg: 74
Posted: 9/27/2007 8:31:39 PM
Aww, shucks. And I was looking forward to his critique too.

(tucks away Hello Kitty notepad and fuzzy pen and trudges off to another thread).
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  >