Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  > What makes someone fabulous/irresistable?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MermaidSari
Msg: 8
view profile
History
What makes someone fabulous/irresistable?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Oh come on it's all about the tush a man has ... one woman has to admit this here!

Alrighty then maybe not ... I look for intelligence that is real (I can read books on my own), someone who understands that challenges in life are part of the journey (take a number and voice your complaints down the hall) and someone who thinks beyond his well...you know (let's just say himself and his own interests).

Seems I do have a laundry list after all? *wink*
 fzrhusker
Msg: 9
What makes someone fabulous/irresistable?
Posted: 8/4/2009 1:10:51 AM
How much I can drink.
 *buzz*
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2009 12:46:35 PM
Being a *slow bloomer* I fell for his honesty, integrity, passion for life and of course, for his
 Softerwings
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2009 3:04:53 PM
A warm hug, honesty, humour, able to laugh at himself and enjoy life, loving nature, intelligence and caring. and it's in his kiss, oh that wonderful warm perfect kiss ...yes..that would be all a good thing.... Now where are you?
 lobster tales
Msg: 12
Posted: 8/11/2009 7:05:22 AM
confidence, sense of humor, terrific kisser, ... and the willingness to put up with me
 vahbsc
Msg: 13
Posted: 10/24/2010 12:41:39 PM
A brave, smart man who truly cherishes the good people around him. Someone who knows when silence is necessary. A male who knows that being a "real man" is not the media's definition of living in the fast lane, playing all options, and being untruthful simply because you can.

I love a creative man, goals and passionate conversations, it can be about anything. Just show me that you have a soul, mind, and conscience so many lack.

I'm drooling just thinking of him?!

Who?
 ALivingDream
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/5/2011 11:35:16 PM
Awesome eyes and lips mixed with a twist of vulnerability and rugged competence.
 mateo45
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2011 12:18:40 PM
Yeah, and in nature, predators like "vulnerability" too!

Women are basically attracted to guys they think will make them feel attractive. "Make me laugh" is just another way of saying "make me feel good".

And I think guys will generally go for any gal that physically looks even reasonably "attractive" and will say "yes". And sometimes the "attractive" part ain't even that important!
 rmhamilton
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/8/2011 8:08:23 PM
The follow-up question is now that one has found that fabulous/irresistable person, what does it take to motivate them to want to agree to a first date/move forward?

For the purpose of this discussion (not too boast of me) I have gotten more than a handful of very positive POF e-mails. I reply, we chat a few, seem to hit it off...then nothing. POOF, they are gone. Color me puzzled.
 rmhamilton
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/8/2011 8:10:45 PM
yeah yeah, to, too, two. The slacker in me just beat up the perfectionist in me. So sue me.
 miztee1969
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/22/2011 11:14:32 AM
when your liver wears out and the spots on your skin and the yellow of your eyes cease to bring the girlies youll look back on the statement and think ,"did i really post that".i worry that you have hep c in your future .be careful and seek help
Show ALL Forums  > California  > What makes someone fabulous/irresistable?