Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > I got into an insult fest with a woman and she still wants to meet up      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CoolBreezez
Msg: 14
view profile
History
I got into an insult fest with a woman and she still wants to meet up ?Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
There was an episode of "Frazier" where Frazier was locked in an elevator with the lady station manager. They hated each other and fought for a while. Then at the height of the argument they grabbed each other and made out.

Sometimes fury can whip up the passion (I've heard).

But really odds are your headed for trouble or at least a lot of drama.

Whatever floats yer boat.
 ~Juggernaut~
Msg: 15
I got into an insult fest with a woman and she still wants to meet up ?
Posted: 8/26/2007 3:21:32 PM
Okay so for a goof we met up today , gorgeous as hell as I thought , petite , sexy , long brown hair, blue eyes and I thought how bad could this be :) We started talking about 911 just to make conversation and I told her to watch "loose change" and " martial law" the Alex jones movies on youtube if she wanted to know the truth , She told me that she was the one who really did it ? did what ? I asked . She said she was the one who blew it all up ! I thought.....Oh okay???
Then she asked the guy siting next to us at the patio bar if he was the guy who hit her car last week ? I said "Oh shit I gotta go ?????????"
 ladywyatt
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/26/2007 4:55:22 PM
I guess being a really hot chick cancels out psycho Sort of like if you drink a diet coke with a candy bar...it cancels out the calories
 JWA
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/26/2007 5:18:52 PM
Oh, Good Gravy-------I've met more than few women just like this! They simply LOVE the "fighting" thing or conflict of any sort. Arguements that become heated or emotionally charge seem to invigorate them and make them so damn horny they're insatiable. Both in real life and online when meeting in person I've almost always completely enjoyed myself----constant laugher for lots of different reasons. Mostly I can't believe someone who thinks and acts as they do aren't locked up somewhere for something. Just like Juggernaut I'd meet her---just to see how damned crazy or wacky she really was!

He did post they met up but left soon afterwards---and I was sooooo hoping he'd have some great stories about her to share!

Gotta love a crazy chick---they're unpredictible but never not interesting!
 OutMind
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/27/2007 7:46:54 AM
Go meet her. Sounds like fun. If not challenging. Just remember that everything that transpired before meeting in real life goes out the window and you start with a clean slate, which is good. Just tell her that you are not an easy guy and at all times she must keep her hands to herself. Hehehe
 gonzofanmel
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2007 10:50:24 AM
You were willing to throw common sense and intuition out the window to meet up with a psycho woman because you think she's hot?

What are you, on crack? My 18 year old nephew has better sense than you.
 Fry Lock
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2007 10:56:30 AM

bases covered !!!!!! we camed a couple times :)

God I hope that was a typo; if not and that is past tense for an action verb, I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Fry
 ~Juggernaut~
Msg: 21
Posted: 8/27/2007 4:44:21 PM
This thread got kind of funny :) For the ladies , us men often put little things aside in the pursuit of a good romp , Hey it doesn't always have to be so damned serious does it ? Where's the fun ? I've met a bunch of crazies on here and like one of the other posters mentioned it's interesting to see how weird she really is. Let's not look down on the crazies in this world people! If it wasn't for them the world would have less basket weavers and therefore less baskets! Where's your compassion for all the hot, sexy and crazy people ?
I've basically given up on the whole meeting a woman on here anyway so when a hottie drops in my lap crazy or not ( no pun intended :0P ) I go have a look !

A definition of insanity from my college days was "the degree or lack of reponsibility" How truly responsible as a society are we really these days ?
 JWA
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/27/2007 5:57:39 PM
I still think she'd be fun even with0ut the big boobs, being gorgeous and no doubt a firecracker elsewhere. They're simply just fun to be around---as long as you're not trying to impress anyone with your usual good sense at picking friends! Naturally one couldn't make any sort of life with that type of personality but it's fun for the time being.
 ~Juggernaut~
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/27/2007 7:22:05 PM
Suju the date on the post is when I joined honey ? ( everyones is different !!)You need to take a real good look at what you think makes sense to you and rethink it till it makes sense to you then re think it again have a few more opinions on what you think then re-think it again then lookat the world the way it spins and ask yourself do I buy Kraft dinner or watch Jerry springer while I'm doing laundry or should I weave a basket before dinner ?
 ~Juggernaut~
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/29/2007 10:21:43 AM

You've got to love other person for making love.

For some reason that made me giggle !
 ladyc4
Msg: 25
Posted: 8/29/2007 10:42:40 AM
I'm going to chime in with a novel idea-that juggernaut is messing with our heads, pulling our legs,yanking our chains. I for one am refusing to take this seriously,to see this as "proof" that even supposedly smart guys really are ruled by their small head...
'Fess up, juggernaut, are you just making this whole thing up?
Cindy O
 motownmaniax
Msg: 26
Posted: 8/31/2007 11:45:55 AM
Another ridiculously shallow thread by a narcissistic whorehound attracted to an equally airheaded “chick” (his word). Docked an additional 100 points on the intellectually-challenged scale for thinking 9-11 was a government/military/business conspiracy.

And THIS is my competition?????......SHEESH!!.....Ladies, you can have him.

~Mo
 GuitarGuy_
Msg: 27
Posted: 8/31/2007 8:32:05 PM
So what happened????
 orchidtigress
Msg: 28
Posted: 8/31/2007 11:22:39 PM
Are you serious- this is so juvenile?????

Have fun meeting at the insane asylum; be sure to bring your babysitters incase you need a time out!
 ~Juggernaut~
Msg: 29
Posted: 9/4/2007 7:56:21 PM

Docked an additional 100 points on the intellectually-challenged scale for thinking 9-11 was a government/military/business conspiracy.

To not see that it wasn't makes you an idiot , I'm in the construction business and understand demolition very well, I also studied architecture extensively!

For those of you in the cheap seats hold on to them while I explain. The towers were demolished by a complicated series of explosions and not by the distraction of two planes that were introduced to befuddle the minds of those who don't understand. The 90% of the population who just believe what they are told and accept it.

In order for those buildings to be brought down the way they were took months of skillful and precise demolition practices. A building that tall would have fell (if it would have fallen at all which it wouldn't have ) would have had to be hit much lower and then it would have fallen out into new york city destroying the entire neighbourhood. Not perfectly down on itself saving the surrounding buildings , building 7 being the command building left standing until they were done with then amazingly another perfect implosion . The owner of the towers was video taped telling them to "pull" building 7 . Then it fell.

Imaginebeing the guy who they paid to "pull" the towers knowing there was 3000 innocent people in there.
 janedoexyz
Msg: 30
Posted: 9/4/2007 8:06:37 PM
OP:

I've seen some of your other posts and you made good sense but this time Your thinking with that little brain in your pants. sorry!

You already think she's beneath you. Why? she's just as shallow as you!
 Born2bewild62
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 9/4/2007 8:23:01 PM
Can't resist this one either! You've discovered a secret of attraction- you hate each other but are drawn together like moths to a flame! Benedick & Beatrice, Sam & Diane!
Go for it - it might be the best fun you'll ever have but be careful about inviting her back to your place. Could be a replay of a certain movie you wouldn't want to star in!
JF
 Fry Lock
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2007 9:25:09 AM
OP, get off the conspiracy theory and back on topic.

Jeezus. Next thing you'll be telling us all steel doesn't melt. You watch WAY too much tv.

After that last post, you deserve all the crazy and the rabies and the scabies and the flu the little lady heaps on you.

She'd have to be crazy....

I'm just saying.

Fry
 ~Juggernaut~
Msg: 33
Posted: 9/10/2007 8:56:13 PM
Wake up !!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

Spend an hour of your life to see the truth that is logic. The evil that that your leaders do... and think!! do you think the Germans knew what Adolf hiltler was doing? they just blindly followed because it was what they thought was right.

Watch this video and use your head for a minute. America is just as evil now!
 gtomustang
Msg: 34
Posted: 9/11/2007 9:17:43 AM
I have to admit, I don't understand how a gov't that could allegedly plan a killing of 3000 of its citizens...would lack the guts to plant WMDs in Iraq. Planting WMD's in a country you run can't be more difficult than blowing up a skyscraper. So what reason would there be to let this go by, so that the American people wouldn't question Iraq's purpose?

Consider all the other mistakes of this administration--they were smart enough to plan 9/11, and so dumb to fail to plan the rest? They wanted to privatize Social Security, for example, and couldn't get it to happen. Why couldn't they manufacture something to use as an excuse, if they manufactured 9/11 as an excuse to carry out what they allegedly wanted?
 motownmaniax
Msg: 35
Posted: 9/11/2007 11:04:11 AM

Juggernaut: In order for those buildings to be brought down the way they were took months of skillful and precise demolition practices. A building that tall would have fell (if it would have fallen at all which it wouldn't have ) would have had to be hit much lower and then it would have fallen out into new york city destroying the entire neighbourhood. Not perfectly down on itself saving the surrounding buildings , building 7 being the command building left standing until they were done with then amazingly another perfect implosion . The owner of the towers was video taped telling them to "pull" building 7 . Then it fell.

By your own words, the only way to bring those buildings down by demolition would take "months of skillful and precise demolition practices". That would mean literally hundreds of people being "in on it", just with the WTC part of 9-11 alone. You would need building inspectors, security personnel, and building managers all looking the other way (or tacitly helping) so the bombers could prepare the building for demolition over the months needed to set everything up. Add the suppliers that provided the explosives and materials needed by the bombers and you add even MORE people. Do you honestly believe just this one part (you also have to account for the Pentagon and the loss of UA Flight 93 in Pennsylvania) of the 9-11 "hoax" could have been kept secret all these years??? Use your head. Btw, this issue has been studied by people with way more expertise in this field than even you and they conclude the demolition theory to be sheer crap.

You also made another widespread distortion and misrepresentation (de rigueur for 9-11 loonies) about the comment to "pull" Building 7. That was in reference to pull the "people" out of there because the building was deemed unsafe and in danger of collapsing due to instability, and NOT intended as an order to pull "down" the building.

I guess since you started this thread you can go off topic as much as you want, so I won't stop you.

I totally agree with gtomustang (msg 118 ) , btw.
 spitfire6844
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 11/13/2007 9:08:07 AM

Would you ? I mean just for a goof ? she is seriously hot ! 26... 5' 2... 100 pounds soaking wet and she's got big boobs :) I figure hey it might be fun :) or at least funny :)

If it sounds too good to be true......
 JWA
Msg: 37
Posted: 12/11/2007 3:25:56 AM

LOOK at zee DATE this was POSTED!

stop reviving these GAY A S S threads!

Isn't it just astounding how something this old and sooooooooooo fricking OVER is STILL being replied to? LOL I often wonder HOW or WHERE these threads are dug up by the one making a comment months or years after it was originally posted?

I'd suggested over and over there be an expiration date applied to ALL threads---so far no luck. I'm thinking after a week or so of no activity an entire thread just disappear----or something to that effect.
 SwampHunter
Msg: 38
Posted: 5/21/2008 10:58:41 AM
I can relate - sort of... I met a very active Democrat campaign consultant on here once, and I'm a very active Republican campaign consultant!

Arguing politics got us BOTH kinda worked up! lol! We never did wind up meeting though, but probably should have :)

Mark
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > I got into an insult fest with a woman and she still wants to meet up ?