Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Current Events  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 scorpiomover
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Redheads will continue foreverPage 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

SNOPES discredited the whole blondes going extinct myth long ago... http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/blondes.asp
I stand corrected.
Blondes and redheads will continue to be around for many years to come. Great news for me!
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 28
ATTENTION ALL PROUD REDHEADS!!!
Posted: 9/11/2007 12:39:38 PM
As long as there's henna, there will always be redheads. Thank god!

stella_eileen
Msg: 33
Posted: 9/14/2007 6:18:29 AM
i'm a daywalker like my great grandmother. it skipped a couple of generations but it's back.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2007 9:10:43 AM
Don't worry guys, there will still be a few blondes and brunettes more than enthusiastic about having their hair pulled.
 SueCat51
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2007 7:27:18 PM
OP - red heads? That's nothing. Wait until you see a bunch of gray haired folks out there in the next 10-20 years. One might say "gray hair rocks".

BTW - I think red hair is beautiful!
 bigshrek
Msg: 45
Posted: 3/9/2008 7:44:46 PM
Redheads won't be dissapearing anytime soon...my uncle had four girls, all redheads. My grandfather was a redhead...well...before his kids turned it grey

Blondes are probably more on the endangered side, as 90% of them are dye jobs...bad dye jobs at that.

Asian chix usually dye it, unless their mom got an extra redhead gene from a passing sailor
 geminigodiva
Msg: 52
Posted: 3/10/2008 2:37:38 AM
TRUE BLUE IS TRUE BLUE MANY DYE TO COPY US BUT TRUE BLUE CANNOT BE COPIED,WE DO IT TOUGH GROWING UP,WE WERE THE BUT OF MANY JOKES WITH OUR FRECKLES AND REDHAIR,[[ THANKS TO REDHEAD MATCHES]], BUT LOOKING BACK DOWN THE YEARS ALL THAT TEASING HELPED ME WALK TALL A PROUD REDHEAD TRUE BLUE
I AM SKIP A GENERATION REDHEAD TAKING AFTER MY GRAND MOTHER,I HAD 4 BLONDES BUT I AM THE GRANDMOTHER OF A REDHEADED GRAND DAUGHTER
THE NICE THING IS WE HOLD OUR COLOUR LONGER THAN OTHERS , THE ONLY SIDE AFFECT IS AS RED SLIPS TO SILVER WE GO STRAWBERRY BLONDE [[ WASH MY MOUTH OUT]]AND OUR FRECKLES WELL I CAN STILL GROW NEW ONES AT FIFTY SEVEN WHICH MAKES ME A BIG KID AT HEART AND TRUE BLUE TO THE CORE NO DYE BOTTLE FOR THIS LADY

RED HEADS WILL NEVER DIE THE FIRE WITH IN IS TOO HOT TO EVER DIE OUT,WE WILL BE THERE TILL STUMPS,WE ARE A BREED THAT WAS BRED TO ENDURE CALLED \\\ RED HEAD///

I USE CAPS BECAUSE I SHOUT WITH PRIDE REDHEADS FOREVER
 fortysixand2
Msg: 54
Posted: 3/10/2008 4:32:42 PM
help support the gingers

http://www.gingerkids.org/
 pappy009
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2008 4:37:55 PM
Wacky redheads, the old lady was a redhead, Irish too, and boy she knew how to aim with a boot. In the ribs every time. Got a temper, my aunt has red hair, she was a bouncer, at the family gatherings. Oh yea, lots of red head stories.
 pappy009
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2008 5:01:39 PM
--I am a natural italian redhead....and the world just needs us......we are totally
insatiable!!!!passionate!!!!!and exciting!!!!!!and playful!!!!and so wild!!!!--

Hot, are you ready for a bagel and a cup of coffee and a room.
 Love_on_Fire
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2008 2:55:48 PM
I heard this two. I first heard about the blondes going out by 200 years from now. The red heads are also going that root along with other hair colours/looks. I have also read that by possably by 400 years from now, orange, salt and pepper, light brown, bald and grey hairs may go extinct, leaving only the dark brown and black hair as the main remnant. I could understand that because most of the people in the world have black or dark brown hair anyways and the first people that ever lived had black and dark brown hair.

Many say this is due to genetic divergence and ecologica and geographical factors.

I like all hair colours.
 marita_b
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2008 8:38:30 AM
black, brown, red and blond,....is all just a temporary phase,.....

because silver is here to conquer us all,...eventually,...

well,...at least until Lady Clairol, and her ilk run out of business,...
 bigshrek
Msg: 67
Posted: 8/3/2008 5:49:10 AM
^^^ man, that's half the fun!! Gals need a happy trail Just a wee something to tickle the nose with and help you find your way in the dark...

And you have NO IDEA how many women absolutely go NUTS over Carrot Top (yeah, I know, go figure) the comedian and the wierd kid from Children of the Corn. heck, even Rick Astley...
 Haystack Needle
Msg: 71
Posted: 8/17/2008 1:59:36 PM
They said the same about blonds in about 100 years.

This and race-mixing is endangering our unique and beautiful genes.

Stick to your own!
 Haystack Needle
Msg: 72
Posted: 8/17/2008 2:01:42 PM
Don't forget about unique and beautiful eyes colors and shade as well; mixing is counter-productive.
 bigshrek
Msg: 75
Posted: 8/18/2008 4:03:36 PM
I would like to point out that many people STILL live in caves...known as HOUSES.

Many never come outside into the light for more time than it takes to shop & return home...
 dianacookie
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2008 5:27:26 PM
We wouldn't miss you EITHER!!
 StarliteKisses
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2008 5:40:34 PM
I have been a "decided" redhead for over 20 yrs......best decision of color I have ever made! Its wonderful to get compliments.....but it always amazes me how total strangers think its perfectly acceptable to ask me if its natural or if I color it? How rude.

~Sexy Vixen 4u~
 bigshrek
Msg: 93
Posted: 8/18/2008 10:34:46 PM
Soujorn- that study failed to mention one major factor of redheaded propigation amongst other countries & populations...it's that we Irishmen have been known to tour the world just looking for a good meal, an intoxicating drink (definitely more than ONE!), and a willing wench (or thousand...)!!! ((bloody amazing how many are Willing ))

It's the Irishmen yer dear sainted mother warned ye aboot...
 chien4me
Msg: 95
Posted: 8/19/2008 10:48:24 AM
Thatguy67..........your a jerk...I've never been "into" idiots eather so I wouldn't miss you but the world might be alittle less colorful (and the idiots make me look smarter) if they weren't here.
 Haystack Needle
Msg: 96
Posted: 8/19/2008 2:02:20 PM

They might decrease, but they will never disappear...

You don't know what you're talking about.

We not just talking about blonds and redheads here but THE WHOLE WHITE RACE.

They finally decided to reveal the truth:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080814/ap_on_go_ot/white_minority

And don't think it's gonna stop to just USA...
 Haystack Needle
Msg: 97
Posted: 8/19/2008 2:04:59 PM
Miscegenation is our loss to *ALL* of us.

It is natural to be attracted to your own kind but race-mixing is forced on us under the pretext it's cool and normal.

IT IS NOT.

Let's keep what makes us all unique!
 Haystack Needle
Msg: 98
Posted: 8/20/2008 7:53:11 AM

Wow it is good to know it is not imminent! Not in our lifetime at least.

So? not doing anything about it NOW is selfish and condemnable.

Here's another read for the skeptics out there:

Mixed race children have almost no chance of finding bone marrow or organ donors.
http://cofcc.org/?p=2269

And I'm not even going to mention the identity and cultural confusion and/or disorders.
 hellkat7
Msg: 104
Posted: 8/28/2008 1:38:43 PM
redheads are hot, unique and never, ever boring..........lucky lucky us!
Show ALL Forums  > Current Events  >