Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Anyone miss sex with their ex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ForeverLong
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Anyone miss sex with their ex?Page 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
The sex was the best ever. I decline to say anything more about her.
 jaimze
Msg: 86
Anyone miss sex with their ex?
Posted: 3/8/2009 11:27:54 PM
I sometimes entertain nostalgic thoughts of my once who has now begone ...But life my friends is to short for reverie...
 whothehellknows
Msg: 87
Posted: 3/9/2009 8:48:53 AM
Hell, I miss sex period!

But as far as the ex... There are a few ex's in the picture and I do miss sex with two of them. One could have multiples and those are always a good thing.

The other did not have multiples, but when she did have an orgasm it was very, very strong. It was like a 5' tall woman trying to break my head off my neck with her thighs and then just totally spent where she couldn't move for a bit. I miss THAT!

The ex who was the most sexually open I don't miss at all for other reasons. Once you get to the point where I don't really like you as a person, the sexual desire dies as well.
 newmexicoleo
Msg: 88
Posted: 3/9/2009 12:12:30 PM
Why did you two leave each other if he was that good in bed. Obviously you still have feelings for your ex. This is harsh, but you have to rid yourself of those feelings before you find another man equal to him between the sheets. My ex was good in bed, I have a child from him that proves that LOL. I do not think of him because I have moved on.
 coolio97
Msg: 89
Posted: 3/11/2009 1:50:55 AM
Do I miss sex with the ex? No. I kinda wish I hadn't spent 3 1/2 years teaching him what I love. Got him early in his sex life and turned him into a freak. No. I just need another freak. He's not worth going back to for any damn reason.
 ElpasoMentor
Msg: 90
Posted: 4/16/2009 7:05:31 AM
I think that the subject is a very deep emotional subject. Reminds me of a couple that I know in which the woman's mother and brother dislike the woman's common law husband to the point of shooting at him after a big fight that they had in which he punched her. I know he deserved it! Anyhow they no longer live together but she still comes over and spends the night from time to time (bootycall). Just the other day I read on one of those tabloids that Brittney Spears and Kevin Federline were recently found in bed together and I have a close friend that got back with her ex (for bootycalls) after they were already divorced. So you see very few women or men have the will power to simply push away and say "No"' and stay away from a past lover especially if that person had a strong sexual-emotional hold on them.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Anyone miss sex with their ex?