Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Anyone miss sex with their ex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OutMind
Msg: 26
Anyone miss sex with their ex?Page 2 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Sex with my ex was, well out of this world. Do I miss it? F•ck no.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 27
Anyone miss sex with their ex?
Posted: 9/6/2007 7:41:48 AM
Funny, over the years...I always kept an old ex or two in sort of a black book for in between relationships, if they were pretty good sexually. If they were single as well of course, we'd hook up just for the sex (safely of course) while dating new people. It was NEVER in an effort to get back together, though one or two did take it that way. Then again most of my exes are relationships I ended and it was either never on extremely bad terms, or so long ago there were no hard feelings, so maybe that's why.

I was never in a long term volatile marriage or relationship where there was cheating, fighting, etc...in those cases of course there'd be no way I would want the drama that came with hooking up, even if the sex was great.

The only other option would be male friends I've known for years, but of course if they were friends there'd be no sexual interest.

I'd hate to go without sex just because I was single, and that was better to me than hooking up with random strangers...ew.
 deerdog1
Msg: 28
Posted: 9/6/2007 9:03:51 AM
you Know in thinking about this...and i may be mentally challenged but I cant for the life of me remember details of my past lovers and the sex with them... yes i can remember that it was good at the time ...but i put all my heart and soul into every new relationship ... so the best sex i have ever had is always the sex i am having with my current relationship... guess im just good at blocking out the past would i go back for more .... maybe with some of them it would be possible to begin again but not resume the old relationship....after all there was a connection and no mater what people on here say ...people do grow mature and change ....i hold no grudges and hope to be friends with all that I have crossed paths with in life ... go back just for another roll in the hay ...NO...I dont think so....
 gazingatmars
Msg: 29
Posted: 9/6/2007 9:58:47 AM
I don't miss sex with my ex specifically, but I do miss sex with someone who really loves me and knows how I like it. I'm sure when the time is right I'll find a better long-term relationship with a man who can fulfill me sexually in that way only an man that loves and knows me really can.
 vladtepes97
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2007 10:46:17 AM
i miss sex, but not because of my ex. point of fact, i feel no pleasure at all in my memories of my life with my ex, even the times that should be pleasurable, like being together or walking or anything.
 hippychic9
Msg: 31
Posted: 9/6/2007 1:18:03 PM
I do miss the sex with my ex. He was completely uninhibited and thus it freed me to be the same. That is a unique quality and haven't come across that yet again.
 cowboy_gone_evil
Msg: 32
Posted: 9/6/2007 10:17:26 PM
i sure do cause she actually know everything how to makeme squirm , there was very few times she didnt shock me or suprise me with something new. and yes nearly everytime she got me off
 Lindy15
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2007 4:12:51 AM
Euwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!
 tom42149
Msg: 34
Posted: 10/8/2007 9:10:48 PM
Alright, Betty! I was beginning to think I was the only fish in this pond, who enjoyed an occasional "once more for old times sake." Are we weird or are all the rest of these posters, just hiding it?
 theylovemelongtime
Msg: 35
Posted: 10/9/2007 5:42:51 PM
my last ex had the biggest****ever and it was just a beautiful italian sausage he was awesome in bed too darn bad he got addicted to drugs and i left his ass
 bbbama
Msg: 36
Posted: 10/9/2007 6:06:41 PM
hate to say it..but yeah, my ex wide...long time ago, the sex was explosive, and she was more daring than me, have never experienced that since..to bad the rest of her belongs in a glad bag.......cause there was nothing else.!!!!!
 NatGoat
Msg: 37
Posted: 10/9/2007 7:42:48 PM
The "Ex" . . ?? . . No . . she was selfish !
The _Late wife_ . . ??
Hell Yeah . . !!!
I'd even consider another _Marriage_, if I could find her Equal . . !!!
 blondambition_9
Msg: 38
Posted: 11/9/2007 4:47:55 PM
I sometimes miss sex with my ex. We had incredible sex but i do not miss him i miss only the sex. Wanting to have that with someone else but not him!
 gennyisagem
Msg: 39
Posted: 11/10/2007 8:47:26 AM
Miss sex with the ex? I would have to say NO. I'm not sure I can remember that far back. Since he was not iterested in sex for the last 7 or 8 years we were together. I can barely remember some great times before the kids came but after that no it was far to rare so that when we finally did it was all about filling a need. Not exploring and playing and just enjoying someone you care about.
 FunAngler1970
Msg: 40
Posted: 11/10/2007 8:46:04 PM
Hey i don't care what others are saying girl. Last serious relationship i was in was the best sex i ever had.Don't get me wrong i loved her and it hurt to have to leave but i just got really bad ya know. well she calls me last wk and says she is going to be alone when her man is hunting next wk and we should do dinner and drink.Lol trying to be strong.Would only bring trouble so i must pass. Dam ya know lol
 arizonadeb
Msg: 41
Posted: 11/10/2007 8:54:20 PM
Hell no...ewwwww...Miss nothing about him
 prof48
Msg: 42
Posted: 11/10/2007 11:38:41 PM
There are many skills where my ex interacted with my life that I do miss. And hopefully my future partner will have most of those skills as well. But sex rarely happened without a fight about it first. Not something to miss. I remember the fights more than the sex. Sex--at least with me--was not a priority with her. Her administrative skills were wonderful but she viewed marriage more like a business partnership than an emotional one. For me, anyway, that emotional connection is a good part of what makes sex memorable.
 CincoDeMayoMandy
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2007 3:41:15 PM
It has been so long, I can't even remember who my ex was!
(I laugh to hide my tears, LoL)
 english lass
Msg: 44
Posted: 12/16/2007 3:41:53 PM
no, no, no, no

no
 jerico0593
Msg: 45
Posted: 12/17/2007 5:24:53 AM
Only when im haveing sex with someone else LOL
yeah i miss it ! dont miss her But miss the bedroom
 cdlj6286
Msg: 46
Posted: 12/17/2007 11:50:28 AM
yes i miss all of it except the fight
 crayonzz
Msg: 47
Posted: 12/17/2007 12:32:12 PM
The question in wrong.
It should be "who misses the sex". Most people miss the regular sex after a break up. But they don't miss the sex with the ex.

If they do miss the ex then the break up was a big mistake. That happens too.
 DallasSBF
Msg: 48
Posted: 12/18/2007 5:35:41 PM
Yes he was sucked in a great many areas but in the bed he was mind blowingly great in bed. While I havent been with anyone since we broke up I get the feeling I am going to miss his tinkey for a long long time and his hands, and his mouth.
 Huggles
Msg: 49
Posted: 1/15/2008 7:54:42 PM
Sex with an ex can be the best!!! And oh it was for a couple ........

Oh wait, that was 20 years ago.....now, it's MIND BLOWING with the new man in my life!
 DDay555
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2008 8:12:14 PM

I have been out fo a long term relationship for some time now... we were together almost ten years... and have been apart for that long almost as well... unfortunately he was incredible in bed, and I have never found an equal....which makes me miss him sexually sometimes.... anyone ever miss their ex sexually?

Fits like a comfortable pair of old jeans, the ex? Really hard to find anything new that's as broken in as those are? I think it's normal, don't sweat it.

That being said, moving on to enjoying new things with a new partner is a step down the right road. Perhaps it wasn't them, you might have unconsciously compared them to your ex...? Time to teach someone new what you like IMO.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Anyone miss sex with their ex?