Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rdcnorm
Msg: 107
Do women like men with long or short hair?Page 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
I can't speak for women,, I have been with some women who like long hair,, others short hair..this is an area I will change for a woman,, she likes it long,, watch me let it grow,, she likes it short, my hair gets cut,,same holds true for my goatee,, or man scarping,, what ever that woman likes/wants in that regard..

Post below me,, I am no pretty boy,, But, I do care about how I look,, long or short hair,, both need to be neat,, for no one else but me,, unless she likes long hair and the FFL in the morning,,but I can shower and clean that up... :) later
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >