Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 neo~hippie
Msg: 225
Red heads...Page 15 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
dane x im glad im not the only one..brown hair reddish beard
 Thoap
Msg: 226
Red heads...
Posted: 8/26/2008 12:22:05 PM
So, if we were to use logic (I know that it's frowned upon in the states under the current administration, but bear with me...) , I've heard that one of the reasons men like redheads is because they are good in bed (supposedly). It is also said that women that are batshiat crazy are good in bed. Are you following me here? There could be a connection that redheads are batshiat crazy... I AM NOT SAYING THAT THEY ARE -- so don't start with the hate mail... I'm just saying that further research is warranted on this subject.

Interested plan participants can contact me at...
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 227
Red heads...
Posted: 8/26/2008 1:28:26 PM

So, if we were to use logic (I know that it's frowned upon in the states under the current administration, but bear with me...) , I've heard that one of the reasons men like redheads is because they are good in bed (supposedly). It is also said that women that are batshiat crazy are good in bed. Are you following me here? There could be a connection that redheads are batshiat crazy... I AM NOT SAYING THAT THEY ARE -- so don't start with the hate mail... I'm just saying that further research is warranted on this subject.

It's all based on the individual redhead sweetie. Maybe we are more passionate and more sensitive to pain and pleasure. A woman that is mature and has self control, will be outwardly civilized, and save that passion for private time when it's really useful.
 bigshrek
Msg: 240
Red heads...
Posted: 8/27/2008 10:45:48 PM
I've found FAR more psychotic Dye-Job-Blondes than I EVER have redheads or any other color. Sad thing is the blondes tend towards stupid...as in "Artificial Lobotomy" stupid. I think the bleach melts their brains.

My favorites amongst redheads have always been the Female Marines. Those gals...lovely and Dangerous!!
 Cynderella
Msg: 244
view profile
History
Red heads...
Posted: 8/28/2008 9:21:44 AM
And all this time I have covered up my red hair...

Damn I missed the boat again...
 frontpagepic
Msg: 248
view profile
History
Red heads...
Posted: 8/30/2008 5:01:34 AM

And all this time I have covered up my red hair... Damn I missed the boat again...

Well, Cynderella, if you missed that boat then I would rather be on shore with you.
 badmedicine63
Msg: 249
Red heads...
Posted: 9/1/2008 6:02:45 AM
I hated my red hair when I was young. Lots of teasing and stuff but I'm OK with it now. I was the only one in our family who had it so my brother and sister tried their best to convince me I was adopted. What goes around comes around though. I have one daughter who is a blonde. My sisters first daughter has red hair and my brothers first son and last daughter have red hair,

Sandy
 WeaselE
Msg: 250
Red heads...
Posted: 9/1/2008 10:34:43 AM
Redheads
Are
Hot

end of discussion.
 Pete73052
Msg: 251
Red heads...
Posted: 9/1/2008 10:53:26 AM
I could go for a redhead about now...
 Bewildered100
Msg: 253
view profile
History
Red heads...
Posted: 9/4/2008 6:02:35 AM
I met a redhead once; told her I would only date her if she knew all the words to the song "Tomorrow".

She got all huffy and never called again. Sheesh, some people...
 bigshrek
Msg: 254
Red heads...
Posted: 9/4/2008 6:19:32 AM
Women hide behind makup because their mothers & friends have warped their brains about what beauty truly IS.

Most women don't NEED makeup. Their ego's however, DEMAND IT.

Take Tina Fey of SNL...absolutely beautiful...but for years had a hangup about the scar on her face...until she met a man who saw her for Who She Really Was...and thought the scar was beautiful. She got over it and ended up with a multi-million dollar career. Does she still use makeup? Yeah, but she doesn't put it on like Tammy Fae Baker anymore.

Makeup is supposed to be an Enhancement of Natural Beauty...not fawking SPACKLE!!!

Redheads with freckles only need a wee bit of lipstick & eyeshadow/liner...that's about it...the men who love them for BEING naturally beautiful will show up eventually.
 keng71
Msg: 256
Red heads...
Posted: 9/4/2008 9:29:12 AM
It's not just the hair color, so the bottle or red won't do it. It has to do with fair skin, freckles, and how it all works together. Not all redheads will do it for me, but the right redhead could own me...kinda scary.
 keng71
Msg: 257
Red heads...
Posted: 9/4/2008 11:16:54 AM
and Amandasanurse is a good example of a red head that could just be dangerous for me...Just saying
 stevelfun
Msg: 260
Red heads...
Posted: 9/5/2008 3:40:53 AM
I don't know what it is, but I too have always thought that some red heads are just plain hot.

I think, in my opinion, that red heads grow up being treated a bit differently than others - perhaps because of their hair, perhaps because they are typically more fair skinned - don't kow. However, I believe that this has made them into a different person than some - perhsps they have to be more outgoing to over come this as a child - don't know.

Somehow it just all comes together and I find that I always give a red head a double-take.
 bigshrek
Msg: 266
Red heads...
Posted: 9/7/2008 9:38:57 PM
When we are young we prefer blondes.

Once into college we realize brunettes make better partners and can actually THINK!

By 30 we prefer a little SALSA and start looking for a good redhead to settle down with

By 40 we've figured out that redheads ARE better in bed and walk about with Cheshire Grins all day long
 BaldyisBeautiful
Msg: 275
Red heads...
Posted: 9/9/2008 9:47:37 AM

Again, I repeat: what's the worst that could happen?

After you are done she could say "thanks .. thats the best sex I have had since the sex change operation"
 SavannahSaucy
Msg: 276
Red heads...
Posted: 9/9/2008 9:10:12 PM
What a great thread. I'm a natural redhead. When I was a kid, I wanted nothing more than to be blonde. I didn't like standing out in a crowd. Now that I'm older (and hopefully, wiser), I capitalize on my uniqueness. Reddish hair, green eyes, and freckles are a scarce enough combination as to be "exotic," in a sense. I've noticed that in some parts of the country - especially where there is a heavy Latino or Italian population, for example, I get lots of attention when I walk into a restaurant. I guess it's because I don't look like everyone else.
 bigshrek
Msg: 281
Red heads...
Posted: 9/10/2008 4:53:12 PM
Who the heck is Sarah Ferguson??

I got hot on redheads because of Maureen O'Hara of "McClintock" & "A Quiet Man" fame...she also was in John Candy's last movie as his mother...and she was STILL a hottie at 65!!! The lasting beauty of redheads is to be cultivated and honored!!

"McClintock" being the first western that was also actually a cute commentary on BDsM Coal shovel spanking Indeed!! then again...come to think of it...so was "A Queit Man"...she was quite the little submissive...hrmmm...
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 282
Red heads...
Posted: 9/10/2008 4:58:21 PM
Red on the head means fire in the hole.
 jackster121
Msg: 284
view profile
History
Red heads...
Posted: 9/10/2008 6:53:52 PM
It is the beutiful red hair, ususally green or blue eyes that sparkle, those adorable freckles and the area below. Ummm
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 285
Red heads...
Posted: 9/10/2008 8:02:00 PM
Who the heck is Sarah Ferguson??

I got hot on redheads because of Maureen O'Hara of "McClintock" & "A Quiet Man" fame...she also was in John Candy's last movie as his mother...and she was STILL a hottie at 65!!! The lasting beauty of redheads is to be cultivated and honored!!

...I remember seeing that movie, Maureen O'Hara was indeed a very beautiful woman, I also like her in the original "Parent Trap" with Brian Keith.

Sarah Ferguson (Fergie) was married to Prince Andrew at one time.

...maeflowers
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 287
Red heads...
Posted: 9/11/2008 8:03:55 AM
For me, red heads are either very attractive, or very not. There doesn't seem to be much middle ground. As far as personality or sexuality. That's not determined by physical characteristics.
 bullielover62
Msg: 294
Red heads...
Posted: 9/14/2008 10:02:46 AM

I got hot on redheads because of Maureen O'Hara of "A Quiet Man" fame....she was quite the little submissive...hrmmm...

SUBMISSIVE??! Mary Kate Danaher was NOT a submissive!! If anything, she was the complete opposite..... just as ANY GOOD RED HEADED FEMALE will show ya!

mraow~~~

Redheaded submissive? Myth I tell ya, PURE MYTH!

*bullie heads to rent the movie for the 156th time.....
 stopstarin
Msg: 296
Red heads...
Posted: 9/14/2008 2:11:14 PM
my first real g/f many years ago was a redhead........

only one I've been with..........

may have to do a "do-over" and try one again...........

connecting the choco chips (freckles) is fun to do...........

I'm a dark hair/skin guy...........

and them damn big ol " Bambi" eyes.......

BLINNNNNNNNNK BLINNNNNNNNK!

ItsMargo
Msg: 297
view profile
History
Red heads...
Posted: 9/14/2008 3:09:21 PM
Thank heavens some men like pale skin!
In the summer I have to be so careful of the sun.... at best I turn to a darker shade of pale.
That's the only thing I don't like about being a red head.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >