Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 185
Red heads...Page 4 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)

Red heads- Fiery temper, slightly unbalanced nature, blow hot and cold!
Require a large amount of taming im sure,lol

...Please don't believe everything you hear about red heads, I don't require a lot of taming, I am completely housebroken.

...maeflowers
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 186
Red heads...
Posted: 8/22/2008 2:39:18 PM
...I actually did put on a blonde wig and used that as y main photo on PoF....I got tons more e-mail that I ever got as a redhead.

....maeflowers
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 189
Red heads...
Posted: 8/22/2008 7:07:03 PM
If only there was a surplus of men who are wild about CHUBBY redheads.

I've always thought freckles make a person look youthful, but the cosmetic industry is always trying to tell us it's sun damage.

I saw a news clip this past year that "gingers" are being discriminated against in the UK and it's considered a bad thing?
 thewalrusx
Msg: 193
Red heads...
Posted: 8/22/2008 7:52:32 PM
I claim the fifth on this issue. I can't even explain it, but they are somehow more attractive to me than most other women.
 _Red_
Msg: 194
Red heads...
Posted: 8/22/2008 8:00:28 PM

Require a large amount of taming im sure,lol

Taming??!! Oh yes please, let me be tamed by a man like you. Deep down, it's exactly what I've always wished for, the one who could finally tame and break me.

I still have nightmares about them waking me in the night brandishing a kitchen knife!

With an attitude like that, I'm not surprised.

P.S. It's not a nightmare.
 thewalrusx
Msg: 195
Red heads...
Posted: 8/22/2008 8:05:11 PM
*oogles and drools at _Red_'s red hair*

See it happened again!

I cry a little when i hear about redheads dying their hair some other shade. Its kind of like destroying a Picaso.
 _Red_
Msg: 197
Red heads...
Posted: 8/22/2008 8:28:57 PM

Break out the popcorn, boys. This could be quite the show. Red seems like she's almost starting to get slightly irritated. Let's hope he really pisses her off.

Not really, just goes to show some men can't handle nor keep up with a true redhead, hence the need to try to tame them. I've always found it rather sad that throughout history, some men have felt the need to try to break or tame what they can't ride.

Considering he mentioned having dated some "in the past" I'm guessing his ass got kicked to the curb pretty quick when he tried to "tame" them.

That or he just couldn't keep up...in a few ways.
 bbauman
Msg: 200
view profile
History
Red heads...
Posted: 8/22/2008 10:15:53 PM
i have a friend who considers true red heads to be like a unicorn, since you cant ever actually find one. I think its become more of a taboo thing now, so rare that you desire it
 jrbickers123
Msg: 201
view profile
History
Red heads...
Posted: 8/23/2008 12:58:16 AM
sexually my preferred woman has dark red hair. I'm not too fond of gingers when it comes to redheads. But oh my LORD I love dark red hair on a girl, 9 times out of 10 its just so much hotter than brown or blonde or anything else. but thats just my personal preference, and i know a few other guys who dig the redheads as well.

but we dont all love them. I've come across a few men who want nothing more than a 100lb blonde girl with the figure of an anorexic 12 year old boy, and swear by it.
 Sapphireeyes
Msg: 203
Red heads...
Posted: 8/23/2008 11:32:42 AM

i'm sorry but i've NEVER seen a good looking redheaded guy. i think it's fine on a woman but not on men. but i guess if you're born with it, then you're stuck. not much you can do about it.

My daughter's boyfriend is one of the best looking guys I have ever seen, now I might be a tad jaded since he is also one of the nicest guys I have ever met ...but all her friends talk about him. He is the lead singer of a local band that just signed a record deal. His hair isnt that orangish color, but more as a guy said about mine once, burgundy lol. He has the freckles and the biggest brownest puppy dog eyes.

He is scotish and goes to the festivals in his kilt lol full beard.
 Sparkopassion
Msg: 204
view profile
History
Red heads...
Posted: 8/23/2008 11:59:43 AM
Taming??!! Oh yes please, let me be tamed by a man like you. Deep down, it's exactly what I've always wished for, the one who could finally tame and break me

Hmmm... dam i knew i had a weakness for em ...(still got the nails embeded in my back)......did you say you were Irish also?
 thewalrusx
Msg: 205
Red heads...
Posted: 8/23/2008 3:13:53 PM
Whatever to that rule "no feeding the trolls?" A dozen men make complements on red hair:no response. One guy makes a a very offensive presumption and the women jump on him like white on rice.

If you honestly want to put the man in his place than ignore him. There's nothing more emasculating than that.

Then again, if this is your way of flirting *shrugs* to each her own, he is kind cute.
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 206
Red heads...
Posted: 8/23/2008 9:39:47 PM
...I know this is a question for the guys but I just want to mention one thing, theres something to be said for red haired Scottish man in a kilt

...maeflowers
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 207
Red heads...
Posted: 8/23/2008 10:03:54 PM

mae: The 'commando' thread was over there ---->
Don't be cross-threading.

...ooops....thanks for the "heads up"

...maeflowers
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 210
Red heads...
Posted: 8/24/2008 8:47:31 AM
September 20 is the Highland/Scottish Fest. at the Ren. Faire at Mt. Hope in PA. They have a kilt contest. The audience gets to help judge. They do turns and um...well, they get the drift.

...I will certainly keep that date in mind....now how do they go about picking the judges, any chance of becoming a "head judge".....know what I mean?

...maeflowers
 bullielover62
Msg: 211
Red heads...
Posted: 8/24/2008 9:36:01 AM
Red hair. Check.

Irish. Check.

Freckles. Check.

Caring if anyone else cares about my red hair. No check.

Could care less if a man likes my red hair unless he's the one stroking it, washing it, gazing at it or pulling it!!

And the freckles? Just a way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon... connecting the dots....

with his tongue....

I did NOT just say that.
 _Red_
Msg: 212
Red heads...
Posted: 8/24/2008 10:03:31 AM

Whatever to that rule "no feeding the trolls?" A dozen men make complements on red hair:no response. One guy makes a a very offensive presumption and the women jump on him like white on rice.

If you honestly want to put the man in his place than ignore him. There's nothing more emasculating than that.

Then again, if this is your way of flirting *shrugs* to each her own, he is kind cute.

The point of not ignoring him and keeping his post alive is to help insure that any red head he contacts will see this thread alive and well on his profile and think twice before getting involved and having to deal with his attempts to "tame".

Now if you think he's cute, trust me, I'll not stand in the way of your pusuing him but is he really your type thewalrusx?

To each their own I guess....
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 213
Red heads...
Posted: 8/24/2008 10:18:18 AM

And the freckles? Just a way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon... connecting the dots....

with his tongue....

...Your terrible miss bullie, but with that being said what man in his right mind is going to refuse a leisurely game of connect the dots haha

...maeflowers
 c_deacon
Msg: 214
view profile
History
Red heads...
Posted: 8/24/2008 10:48:23 AM
Especially if the "dots" are in ALL the "right" places......

AND......what a great view while connecting all those dots......to see a "true" redhead head to foot.....

Just my opinion........
 c130herc
Msg: 215
Red heads...
Posted: 8/24/2008 3:11:38 PM
Redheads are just incredibly hot.. especially with freclkes... My girlfriend hated her freckles and hair but it was a tremendous turn on for me....
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 216
Red heads...
Posted: 8/24/2008 7:23:05 PM

...I'm sure all the dots on miss bullie are in the "right" places deacon

...maeflowers
 Older_N_Wiser
Msg: 218
view profile
History
Red heads...
Posted: 8/25/2008 9:51:21 AM
As a child I hated having curly red hair. Looking like little orphan Annie! But now....I am proud to be a natural red complete with the curls, freckles and blue eyes.
 bigshrek
Msg: 219
Red heads...
Posted: 8/25/2008 9:59:42 AM
Natural Red is far sexier than red dye...but at least they're not dying it BLONDE, that's so far overdone that it's not funny. Most women who dye it blonde look like cheap trailer trash, IMHO. For examples, just think...Hillary Clinton...Lindsey Lohan (who NEVER should have left red)...or Jaime Pressley. Or any broad with dark eyebrows that goes blonde...EWWWWWWWW
 bullielover62
Msg: 220
Red heads...
Posted: 8/25/2008 10:30:11 AM

...I'm sure all the dots on miss bullie are in the "right" places deacon

Thanks miss Mae....

*grabs hold of purse sized mirror and heads to the loo....

YUP! They're in ALL the *right* places.... and some that have left me wondering how the fook the sun got there..... Must've been from mah drinkin' daze.... er days.....

And knock it off about the dye.... *Some* of us have no choice at this age..... It's either that or look like Aunt Grizzelda and her grizzie head of grey.....

*Grizzie is gone now, so it's kewl to blaspheme...
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 223
Red heads...
Posted: 8/26/2008 8:18:32 AM
...Every single person in my family has dark hair, dark eyes and I was the only redhead...I have hazel eyes, more green during the day. Thank goodness my Grandmother had red hair and green eyes otherwise we would have all wondered where in the hell did I get my colouring from considering I come from a Metis backgound.

...maeflowers
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >