Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Protecting your children      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 winstemar
Msg: 14
Protecting your childrenPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Yes, I understand that feeling too.

When my son started daycare, I asked if police checks had been done on all caregivers and the director of the school said yes. One of the teachers boyfriends would come in sometimes to help out occasionally. When I found out, I told the director that I pay good money because of the safety and good security regulations of their organisation and that he shouldn't come back until he has had a police check as well. If it would have been a problem, I would've filed a complaint.

Make sure you know the person before allowing a boyfriend into your childs life. Trust those around you but always have your childs protection as a priority. Other than that, there isn't much we can do.
 freetime2bme
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Protecting your children
Posted: 12/20/2008 1:05:58 PM
My kids are safe in my home when my dates visit. It is easy to keep tabs in ones own home. May be women have to worry about it more, as they have to worry more about keep themselfs safe more also. Good to be a man sometimes.
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Protecting your children