Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~breathlesshush~
Msg: 377
view profile
History
Better SEX: Before or After 30?Page 5 of 30    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
Oh oh oh I can answer this one!!

The short answer is better after 30.

The long answer is to explain the "coming of age" so to speak...as a woman, I feel comfortable in my skin for the first time, and have accepted that I am a sexual being...and I'm finally not afraid to admit this, and to pursue what I want.

It's very liberating...
 JadeMuse
Msg: 379
Better SEX: Before or After 30?
Posted: 3/8/2008 12:09:56 PM

The short answer is better after 30.
The long answer is to explain the "coming of age" so to speak...as a woman, I feel comfortable in my skin for the first time, and have accepted that I am a sexual being...and I'm finally not afraid to admit this, and to pursue what I want.
It's very liberating...

That needed to be said a second time!
 ~breathlesshush~
Msg: 382
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2008 4:20:16 PM
Awww, thanks Jade and Patti...nice to know I'm not alone here..

I just found out some very exciting news..seems that elusive "spot" many search for, but few find, has been found...

Woo Hoo!!!

Who knew getting older could bring such wonderful surprises with it..now if I could just find someone to explore my new "maturity" with, I'd be set!!

fancynanci
Msg: 388
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2008 2:51:41 PM
Better after 30. FABULOUS at 53. Just you wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 JadeMuse
Msg: 389
Posted: 4/12/2008 8:05:32 AM
Sex for a woman, in general, is much better as we age because we have finally figured out our own bodies!
It isn't "just you" men who can be a little confused about women's plumbing. It is complicated and intricate...
It needs a little understanding and patience to unlock its secrets.

As women age, we tend to be more confident about asking for what we need as well.
We know how to talk about what we want sexually.
We tend to be bolder, and can and will continue to show you if you show an interest in pleasing us.
Big turn-on to give and take... to be the student, and then the teacher... and then, the student again...

We also have learned techniques to please you men.
We can be more willing to experiment, and have less inhibition about some things that may have seemed odd to us in our youth.
Because we have learned to listen to our own bodies better, we can listen better to yours.
And, we have (hopefully!) given ourselves the permission to indulge.

Do you want fries with that yummy combo?

Sex is much better after 30!
 FairlyRandom
Msg: 394
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2008 2:44:06 PM
Hence the saying "youth is wasted on the young"!
After 30 without a doubt for me, the irony being when you're young you have the firm, toned body and tons of time to use it...years pass and I learn to love my body, however it looks and ditto to all that wickked kitten said but being older now there's just not the free time to enjoy it all like you have as a youngster...no kids etc...good job I make the most of any time I do get!
 GbBengi
Msg: 396
Posted: 5/3/2008 9:25:45 AM
I didnt read this whole blog, so I may be stealing an answer here. I say the quantity was the better part of the younger years, I mean at 15-25 with your manhood in a constant uproar, you couldnt beat it down with a stick. He was ready to go all nite every nite. Especially if you didnt have school full time or a job full time. You could just hump all day and nite.

Now the quality, wow, what a difference. No more getting ridden for 3 minutes till she has a mini-O and squeals, then rolls over and is done. No more sore hands and jaws after 4 minutes of "foreplay", so now its time to finish myself off. No more watching tv while in the middle of sex.

As a younger man, I never would have imagined the following scenario existed and would be mind boggling, and body tingling....... no kids, no parents, lounging around at home making dinner together, lots of flirting, having a couple glasses of wine, having an "in house date", a little bit of touchy feely, talking, laughing, kissing, cleaning up, necking, (yes, I said necking) doing the dishes together, cuddling, more kissing, hours of foreplay, falling asleep still inside of your partner, only to wake up after your nap and wake yourself with slow, sleepy arms around eachother lovemaking.
 JadeMuse
Msg: 397
Posted: 5/3/2008 9:31:01 AM
^^^^Excellent Combo #2!
 phishkev
Msg: 399
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2008 12:39:25 PM
After, my friend-you know what you want and go fer it! Grrr!! Man genes kicking in-huff!! Ha!!
 The _Fun_Guy
Msg: 400
Posted: 10/8/2008 8:38:23 PM
I say that sex / loving are really two very different thing. When i was young it was awesome to have a girl let you share that time with her and it was just mind blowing that I did not have to be alone.

I learned in my 20's that you can use communication and develop that awesome connection thought trust. Then come the real difference when you can put your education into practice and enjoy the art of making love now and then.

I rather be where I am today with the experience i have ENJOYED along the way.

So it a time in onces life that changes this fact for me.

I only ONCE have had the opportunity to enjoy sex with a person that i was 110% IN LOVE WITH @ THE TIME. who has NEVER b4 had sex and we waited a very long long time 18 months in fact. It was well worth the time spent being interment in conversation and other special closely related activities. I don't regret the 8 years i spent wither her after words can be replaced.

Lovescocoa
Msg: 401
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2008 7:50:14 AM
Hi...I just wanted to say hello. I was reading responses about sex being better after 30 and yours absolutely cracked me up! You are so right! Here's to better sex for all of us!

Hollie
 ChocolateNutt
Msg: 406
Posted: 10/10/2008 6:07:59 PM
AFTER, and I'm missing out on my best years. WAhhhhhh!

Nutt
 ccdoesdd
Msg: 408
Posted: 10/12/2008 1:08:59 PM
After 30...Along with age comes patience....to try...try again.
 wildriver11
Msg: 410
Posted: 10/13/2008 6:07:57 PM
OK, I hope everyone is honest with his or her answer! I think for male it is better at 18. We are old enough and don't need to lie. lol.
 Scott_Vegas
Msg: 413
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2008 5:32:00 PM
Man, I'm getting in late on all the interesting discussions.

Sex is WAY better after 30. Both of you are beyond the insecurities and tee-hee-hee/giggle-giggle phase of being a teenager, and the awkwardness of sex in the 20's when you are still figuring out what works and what doesn't, and where every sexual relationship immediately is threatened by marriage and serious comittment.

By the time you are 30 you can approach the subject with confidence. You both are old enough to know its a natural part of life and something to be enjoyed rather than be ashamed of. You are beyond the religious and conservative social stigmas and other nonsense and can actually enjoy yourself and help your partner enjoy herself as well.

Hell, dating itself is way better after 30. Its so much more natural, open, fun, and easy.
 kpooks
Msg: 416
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2009 10:21:37 PM
Better in the sense that I had become more skilled and more articulate about talking about sex and what I want...

Worse in the sense that the raging hormones of the early 20s had cooled and I wasn't quite the red-hot insatiable creature I was in those early 20s...ready to hump anything with two legs that moved. And worse in the sense that sex wasn't new and fresh anymore. Once you've seen one pair of tits, ass and slit, you've seen them all.

Worse in the sense that I'd become desensitized. Or maybe I'd jerked off too often. Gotta lay off the self-inflicted hand-jobs and forget about sex for a few days...then it all becomes fresh again and the ladies look hot again.
 Just_Me_in_AZ
Msg: 421
Posted: 5/10/2009 5:46:43 PM
U are all looking for sex, that is your trouble! As you get older it is called mutual satisfaction and you must remember that what you once did all night it now takes you all night to do once!

Gosh, everything gets better with age!
 ralizabeth
Msg: 422
Posted: 5/12/2009 2:44:25 PM
looking back, i do believe that the older i get... the better the sex gets
 mlt71
Msg: 423
Posted: 5/12/2009 11:49:28 PM
Anytime when the p.u.s.s.y is good
 inbruges
Msg: 425
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2009 7:03:47 PM
Your partner has alot to do with it...ALOT.
But,
you spend more time
you appreciate it more
you explore more
you care alot more about their experience
you use more of your senses
you have more experience
you know their signs better
you breath it all in more
you fall harder
you feel heartbeats more
you make a bigger fool of yourself when you know you can
they spend more time
they appreciate it more
they explore more
they care alot more about your experience
they use more of their senses
they have more experience
they know your signs better
they breath it all in more
they fall harder
they feel your beartbeat more
they see you make a fool of yourself when you only think you can and you're done...

yeah, its better.
 K1v4l
Msg: 426
Posted: 5/17/2009 2:08:18 AM
Definately better after 30. Its no longer just about gettin it done... now its about doing it right and making last. What used to be a 2 push wonder is now an all night marathon.
lol
 BigObigD
Msg: 429
Posted: 5/26/2012 4:45:23 PM
AMEN to that. Can't beat love making
 BigObigD
Msg: 430
Posted: 5/26/2012 4:47:20 PM
I'll bet you are speaking for, or maybe I should say OF yourself
 DragonBits
Msg: 431
Posted: 5/27/2012 7:30:33 AM
Sex was really,really good the first time, and we were monogamous for 5 years, so we got really good at being able to blow each others mind with sex. Once in a while I would pass out from the intensity.

Now it is very very good again. The main differences are that I can better appreciate that good chemisty is rare, and in the past 70/30 I would get blown away, while now 60/4o it's more what I can do for my partner Vs her doing to me. I still get blown away, just not as often and it's easier for me to know what she is feeling.
 downsouth7
Msg: 432
Posted: 5/29/2012 12:47:58 AM
I dont about anybody else but its better as i get older and freakier lol
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  >