Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 freebird22
Msg: 198
Worst thing that has ever happened during sex???Page 5 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
A cop walked up to the window !!!!
 Pfm1011
Msg: 200
Worst thing that has ever happened during sex???
Posted: 10/30/2007 7:20:42 PM

Bad thing #2 (pardon the expression): Finding toilet paper in your man's crack.

that is brutal......
 WannaSeduceMe
Msg: 202
Posted: 10/31/2007 1:06:47 AM
fell asleep and couldn't wake up... she had to call a friend for a ride, and we had bearly even started to have sex and i just couldn't stay awake..what a dumb ass...
 okimgame
Msg: 203
Posted: 10/31/2007 2:38:44 AM
Not worst, but the funniest. It was when i first started dating my now ex. We where going at it hammer and tongs and i had my legs up over his shoulders. (felt like i was about to do a backwards rollover) told him we where slipping, "No where not" he said and kept thrusting. "We're slipping off the bed" I said again. He now almost ready to cum replies "We're not, we're not". Well next minute both of us fly off the bed head first into the wardrobe. I hit my head, and we made such a noise the old coot he was living with came to see what the hell we where doing. Couldn't stop laughing then and still find it funny now.
 whothehellknows
Msg: 204
Posted: 10/31/2007 2:55:50 AM
I got kitty whipped and married a few weeks later. I was very young at the time.

As far as later... A partner's daughter walked in on us. I had locked the door, but who knew the mom had taught her daughter how to open locked doors with a knife (they had a slot to do it with a screwedriver). Anyway, the kid throught we were hiding from her and tried to sneak in to scare us. She was scared instead. lol
 cannon79
Msg: 205
Posted: 10/31/2007 11:15:03 AM
Just last year me an an ex were at her mom's house while her mom was gone for the night. After drinking heavily, we started messing around in the livingroom. I ended up pasing out on top of her. Apparently she got upset and left me in the livingroom sleeping with nothing on. I woke up to find her mom and her two younger sisters yelling at me to get up. My head was hurting so much that I didn't even noticed I was naked, so I stood there for a good 10 seconds listening to her. My ex came running in and pulled me into the other room where her mom followed me yelling for me to get out of her house. I never went back there again, and I am no longer dating that girl.
 heh617
Msg: 209
Posted: 11/1/2007 5:44:56 PM
hahah that reminds me..

this guy i was dating & i were having some fun one night while i was living at my parents' house.. i snuck him in after everyone went to bed.

well my bed at the time had 3 matresses stacked on top of each other. as we were messing around, i felt like i was slipping off the bed, but he had a pretty good hold of me so i just went with it, kinda hanging my upper body off the bed.

before i know it WHAM, i'm flipping across the room onto the floor, he's falling on top of me, and SLAM, ouch. apparently the top mattress couldn't take it anymore and flung us off the bed, landing on top of us!

luckily no one else in the house woke up..
but i was laughing so hard, i don't understand how they didn't hear us?!
 Pfm1011
Msg: 210
Posted: 11/1/2007 6:25:54 PM
I was having sex with this guy and he put his hands around my throat and started to choke me... I thought he was trying to kill me so I punched him in the face and made him leave!

It may be a good idea to ask before attempting Psychosexual asphyxiation on a date ....well at least if you like your testicles attached
 flying_gecko
Msg: 215
Posted: 11/23/2007 2:40:50 PM
worst thing....

i met a girl at a bar... it turned out she liked to bite... and i dont mean playfully bite...

i thought i was going to get a "john Wyane"
 wheels4451
Msg: 217
Posted: 11/23/2007 3:03:34 PM
Caught by my step sister......I don't know how long she was there. Ahhhh to be 18 again :)
 HillsideCA
Msg: 219
Posted: 12/26/2007 11:14:22 PM
Started a fire.

We had a nice, romantic candle burning on the nightstand, but things got pretty wild and all over the place and at one point I smelled something burning - a pillowcase had dipped into the flame and it caught fire.

I managed to smack the flame out without popping out, and after a bit of a good laugh we picked right up where we left off.

That's hot!
 rumbeachtime
Msg: 220
Posted: 12/27/2007 6:11:18 AM
many moons ago....i was working in a jazz night club as a teenage barback...i also lived 50 yards away from where i worked....i was 19 living with my gf and sleeping with an older bartender and a nieghbor....so i was busy with 3...shit i was young and delivering....it went on for about 9 months....and it all unraveled withing a couple of days....my gf worked 9-5... at 9:05 my neighbor would come over....then in the afternoon , my work mate......well....within a couple of days the bartenders husband followed her and was pounding on my door.....the neighbors bf found out from another neighbor.....same such neighbor told my gf....i went from king of the world to a shaken junkie going thru withdrawls....oh yea gf moved out next day...dont know if this follows the subject....boy do i still miss those days....that fat **** nark
 naeco
Msg: 221
Posted: 12/27/2007 10:37:34 AM
Although I haven't read all 13 pages, and there are some GOOD ones on here, this was the best in my opinion:

welll.......me and my ex were getting it on one night, and he gets on top starts getting really into it....adn i dont know what the guy was thinking but he screams out (as he was cumming)
"I LOVE YOU OPTIMUS PRIME!!!" and im thinking w.t.f!!!!! do i look like a fcuking 20 foot 2 tonne robot to you????? nedless to say we broke up shortly after hahaha

What in the F*CK could that guy have been thinking??? I don't want to know.

Personally, I've tried to really think back, and I can't think of anything bad every happening during sex. Nobody walked in on me and a partner, nothing wild or crazy ever happened (that wasn't intentional). I guess I've just been lucky.
 QuiteOrdinary
Msg: 223
Posted: 2/22/2008 7:10:12 PM
lol this thread is too funny. Ive only had one bad experience actually. I was doing a little work with the hands during 1 of the 9 hours of sex we had that night, and i was like wtf are you on your period?? And she says no... Needless to say i had blood on my fingers and she hopped in the shower, i dunno what happened, but she washed up and we continued, no more blood.It was weird.

LOL

I can't believe i told this story :)
 Boricua Papi
Msg: 228
Posted: 2/22/2008 9:40:47 PM
During a nice doggy style my girl had a "smelly accident". She was so embarrased. I cleaned up and started banging again!
 ACinSD
Msg: 231
Posted: 2/23/2008 9:05:40 AM
Hilarious thread!

Was going down on a girl I was seeing while stationed in Germany. She started laughing. I stopped to ask what was funny. She tells me I looked like Groucho Marx. (imagine the view from her down to me, with a natural bush in the way. LOL)
 GREAT EXPERT 900
Msg: 233
Posted: 2/23/2008 10:09:02 AM
the worst things that happens alot during sex for me is ...when i'm close to cumming, i have to piss. i go piss right quick and jump back on the **** and have to build it back up again, which is frustrating.
 ashybear
Msg: 234
Posted: 2/23/2008 10:11:12 AM
well i was 17 and it was my first time. i was having a party my mum had gone away with my 2 younger sisters and b/f it was just a small party 6 others (including my 15 yr old sis).
so i take this guy ive known 4 ages to my room and we start with the foreplay and i had 2 leave the room 4 a min 2 talk 2 my mum on phone (the cover up was always first coz if we got busted we would b dead) anyway wen i came back in i forgot 2 lock my door and half hr later my sister walked in and turned on lights.
poor guy, i grabbed the blanket to cover myself and he was left there holding his c**k.
im a bigger then adverage girl and i was more worried of him seeing me then my sister

OttawaSparkler
Msg: 236
Posted: 5/19/2008 7:32:26 PM
joejoe82 yep, thats gotta be the worst that can happen,
 Naamah
Msg: 237
Posted: 5/20/2008 3:05:00 AM
I don't have any horror stories, but this still makes me smile....many years ago when I was living in London I made a booty call to a fellow Aussie friend. Like most of us, he had a tiny room in a cramped and dreary flat. Knowing I was visiting that night he had specially bought fresh flowers and put them in a vase on a little table near the foot of his bed...a token effort to make his drab room seem more cheery. Anyway...we were on his tiny single bed and he headed south, but as he slid down the bed he knocked the vase of flowers flying. The backs of his legs and his bare ar$e were covered in water and flower stems. I got the giggles and couldn't seem to stop. He wiped the spilled water and flowers off...but I kept getting mental pictures of his cute white ar$e strewn with flowers and the look on his face, and kept errupting into fresh laughing fits everytime we tried to resume things. Apparently it's rather offputting to try to seriously sh@g a woman who is giggling uncontrollably.
 pearlj
Msg: 239
Posted: 6/15/2008 5:44:13 AM
I have a few, but I am far too ashamed to post them under my real profile. But one I remember, my ex and I were going at it hard core...in the woods...totally normal...right? Anyway I was gettin' into it despite the stick in my back, when he decided it was time to change positions, so I got on top (ah, yes, the old standby) so I finally got back into the "roll" and he starts screaming, and I am talkin' total, all out, **** screaming! I was waaaay into it and started going at it harder thinking ":Man! Ive never made someone scream before!" Then his screams turn slightly;y wild, like a really loud high pitched squirrel, or what I would imagine a turtle would sound like if it could scream....(no idea where the turtle thing came from, but hey, its late, Im sleep deprived aaaaanyway) it was too much for me, and as I stop thrusting he reaches up and literally throws me off with one had and goes running through the woods. I am butt naked but, its the woods, so I start chasing him thinking he's running from some crazy animal that he saw comin' at us but that I somehow missed, we make it back to the cabin, and he runs immediately to the bathroom. I start banging on the door asking "What the hell happened?!?" After about 3 minutes he answers the door i go in as he is limping back to the toilet seat, and then I see it. I see a large black fang about 1 inch long sticking straight out of his thigh, he's tearing up and I start laughing, I was rolling on the floor for a good ten minutes while he was declaring "That was one HELL of a spider, you should have seen that thing, its NOT funny!" After I pulled it together I went to grab some tweezers so I could help remove the thing, I spent another ten minutes trying to "get serious": but every time I went near the fang with the tweezers I remembered "the scream" and cracked up laughing again, so finally he took over, and when he pulled it out it was so big that I saw the skin pull away from his thigh....well needless to say I am not a sadist but this had me cracking up all over again. So he gets up still pissed at me for laughing, I use the bathroom and realize that our having sex had triggered my period, and to this day I have to say that I have never been blamed for something so unfortunate in such a uniquely creative way. He said that my blood had "attracted" the spider, therefore it was my fault. All I had to do to embarrass him from then on out though, was to look at him and quietly mimic that ****y lil girl scream of his. To this day he will never live down running through the woods screaming like a maniac. Love it, and that tops the cake for funny....as for disgusting,,,, lol j/k.
 pearlj
Msg: 240
Posted: 6/15/2008 5:55:15 AM

During sex, he kept saying "you are just so unbelievably wet, you rock.." we had tons of sex..... Fell asleep, I woke up first and it was kinda light out.... I see that EVERYTHING (me, him, blankets, sheets....) is covered in blood!!!!! What did I do..didn't wake him up, and ran like the wind! BAD GIRL, lol

Poor guy he probably thinks to this day that he killed you and hid your body in a blackout lol. puurty scurry lol
 pearlj
Msg: 241
Posted: 6/15/2008 7:11:22 AM

welll.......me and my ex were getting it on one night, and he gets on top starts getting really into it....adn i dont know what the guy was thinking but he screams out (as he was cumming)
"I LOVE YOU OPTIMUS PRIME!!!" and im thinking w.t.f!!!!! do i look like a fcuking 20 foot 2 tonne robot to you????? nedless to say we broke up shortly after hahaha

He soooo lost a bet and had to scream that out as punishment.
 InspectahDeck__902
Msg: 242
Posted: 6/20/2008 12:47:11 PM
Haha, halarious forum!
Jeeez, the WORST thing to ever happen during sex.. well, there's been a few "incidents" but let's see.. back when I was 15 or so, me and some friends were having a "few" drinks at a friends house. My best friend convinced me to share a 40 ozer of Bacardi Razz with her, even though I hate flavoured liquor.. Anyways, drank that and started fooling around with this guy that I used to mess around with alot.. so that led to the bedroom.. We started having sex and the condom broke, so he decided to try to **** me anally, which I had never done before (and never tried again after this day) and I started to voilently puke over the side of the bed all while this douchebag that we used to hang out with kept pounding on the door asking if he could join in!
I can't believe I'm posting this, but it's definitely not the worst story I've seen on here..

Cheeers
 shotgunbarbie
Msg: 243
Posted: 6/20/2008 8:14:24 PM
Omg this was a funny thread :). I must comment on my faves: 1) the guy who's truck slipped out of gear and rolled down the hill 2) girl who yelled out I love your big black xxxx to the white guy hahahah 3) and omg a girl yelled out I love u optimus prime (sp?). I also have to say girl who was sleeping with the guy and during the lightning storm the lights came back on and the ex was there with a gun- that scared me just reading it! So anywho- ill leave some suggestions of things I have learned to avoid: (funny I've had a lot of bathroom disasters hrmm) sex in the shower- do not let the guy pick you up, you wrap your legs around his waist and have stand up shower sex, when its soapy and u both come crashing down- basically its and easy way to get some injuries- bruised tail bone, ugh. Also had an experience where I was sitting on a wall sink in an old bathroom and in mid sex it broke off the wall- it made a huge crash and we just pulled up our pants and walked out of there like nothing happened. :D
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >