Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > The smell of her perfume      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 skylover57
Msg: 1
The smell of her perfumePage 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Alright I love the smell of musk on a woman,drives me NUTTS! Whats everyones else favorite.God I could lick a woman to a frenzy with musk on,I don't know if there is some kind of phermone in it or what but I catch a scent of that in the mall from a woman and I make a U-turn and follow her wherever.Anyone else have this problem?
 gtomustang
Msg: 2
The smell of her perfume
Posted: 9/12/2007 5:02:59 PM
OK, I wouldn't exactly follow a stranger, but I get your reference :bounce:...vanilla does it for me
 fancynanci
Msg: 3
view profile
History
The smell of her perfume
Posted: 10/16/2007 4:17:34 PM
I wear a musky perfume....it's a very, very sexy smell!
 fancynanci
Msg: 4
view profile
History
The smell of her perfume
Posted: 3/28/2008 12:39:14 PM
A dab of Ralph Lauren Romance behind my ears...and I'm ready to go!
 that sam i am
Msg: 5
The smell of her perfume
Posted: 3/28/2008 12:40:14 PM
Even to this day CK Obsession makes me craaazy hot! yow!
 WesternRose
Msg: 6
The smell of her perfume
Posted: 3/28/2008 1:11:33 PM
I love Happy from Clinque...it smells great on me. Dune is great too.

I have been told that Perrry Ellis for Women drives men crazy...apparently the scent works wonders with my own scent and triggers some sort of great reaction!

Shi not sure who makes that...but it is also subtle and works.
I usually don't wear fragrances... just a little body mist from the Body Shop and good old Ivory soap gal.
 ShadowLands
Msg: 7
view profile
History
The smell of her perfume
Posted: 3/28/2008 3:43:48 PM

Well when I wear perfume I wear Opium, I love it not only is it sensuous to wear. Men kind of drool when I walk by....

I'd be one of them. Opium perfume gets me right in the.....uh.....uh......uh....."mating frenzy zone".
 BikerBiker53
Msg: 8
view profile
History
The smell of her perfume
Posted: 3/29/2008 5:17:33 PM
Well,....

The "OP" didnt say Exactly what kind of musk,....LOL

I just LOVE,........JOVON MUSK OIL !
Now that sends excitement thru my bones,..if you know what I mean.

Its soft,..it sutle,...you really cant smell it,..untill you get close,...within a persons personal space,.......(unless someone uses it to extreem)

Its supposed to be a stimuli,..for up close, and personal encounters,..and it WORKS !

I HATE IT,...when someone walks into a room,....and suddenly everyone in the room can smell the offending oder, cause it reeks so bad, you'd think they bath in it.

Try dining,..or enjoying a drink,.....while inhaling an over powering oder,......NOT !

For myself,...I used to love BRUTE,..but now it seems too strong,.....

Now,..for myself,...I find that just a small dab of HERO, smells great, after a while,...
but it is rather strong at first,..or if you use tooooooooooo much.

Try finding HERO nowadays,.....Lucky there are still some places that you can find the stuff,...like eBay,....but expext to pay a Premium.
 cal2233
Msg: 9
Nothing At All
Posted: 3/30/2008 8:50:12 PM
----#5 FOR ME ALSO--DRIVE ME NUTS.
 newblue1970
Msg: 10
The smell of her perfume
Posted: 6/28/2008 7:37:41 AM
I actually hate when women wear perfume - it taste terrible!! If we've been intimate, or the possibility is there, where on her body am I not going to kiss or lick?? Nowhere!

Well, maybe the top of her head... But a nice smelling shampoo is plenty. A womans natural body scent is all I need. Why mask what nature designed us to be attracted to??
 rebel777
Msg: 11
The smell of her perfume
Posted: 6/28/2008 5:09:50 PM
I guess I am just different but I enjoy the smell of her.....................................hehe..natural perfume..her natural scent drives me(ya know the armpits.. )even when she is all sweaty and sticky...its an automatic responce to rip her clothes off,get her all naked and into the shower..to get all fresh and clean..to get all sticky and sweaty again...repeat...then go sleep..
 exiss
Msg: 13
The smell of her perfume
Posted: 9/27/2008 3:45:23 AM
Happy by Clinique.... just makes me spellbound.
 Marmite baby
Msg: 14
view profile
History
The smell of her perfume
Posted: 9/27/2008 4:01:14 AM
Secret sniffer of Fahrenheit myself, in airport duty frees. Sets me up for the day!
Plus wearing partner's jumpers.
Wear Simply or Cinnibar, day: Beyond Paradise evening. Still like Opium but soooo seventies.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 15
view profile
History
The smell of her perfume
Posted: 9/27/2008 9:15:10 AM
I've worn Poison (the original), Vanilla Fields, Escape (the ex bought it for me, can't wear it anymore), Jaipur (wore that on my wedding day, still like it, but can't face wearing it).. but my current favorite is Hypnotic Poison. I've had lots of compliments on it and my guy buries his face into the back of my neck when I wear it, so I guess he likes it.

I bought the ex Nicole Miller for Men and loved it on him. Dad has worn Stetson, Old Spice.
 exiss
Msg: 16
The smell of her perfume
Posted: 9/27/2008 10:08:06 AM

one perfume I cannot handle is pachulie (not sure how to spell) smell my god that shit lingers forever and just smells discusting .... am i alone here with this one ????

I can't stand that either, makes me physically ill......
 OneMoreTimeWithFeeling
Msg: 17
The smell of her perfume
Posted: 9/27/2008 11:20:00 AM
I personally like unique scents that nobody else is walking around with. I have good body chemistry, so I can wear almost anything. My current faves are Jo Malone Nectarine and Honey Blossom, Bond No 9 Cherry Blossom, and Child perfume oil. Anytime I wear those, men always ask me what I'm wearing. I like any of the Bulgari colognes for men.
 newblue1970
Msg: 18
The smell of her perfume
Posted: 9/27/2008 6:08:05 PM
I hate when women wear perfume. #1 Your natural scent is FAR better than anything from a bottle. #2 If we're in an intimate relationship, exactly WHERE on your body can it be put that my lips ad tongue wont be? I'll tell you - there is none! It it really tastes terrible!

A nice smelling shampoo is enough for me.
 davidsauvignon
Msg: 22
view profile
History
The smell of her perfume
Posted: 10/27/2008 5:54:08 PM
I prefer Nuts, by Planters. Just something about a woman who dabs her neck and wrist with a cashew. mmm mmmmm mm

~ds~
 MsMicki
Msg: 23
view profile
History
The smell of her perfume
Posted: 10/27/2008 6:00:34 PM
haven't tried the nuts......
but a little Pumpkin Pie Spice or Nutmeg always works!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > The smell of her perfume