Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dav302
Msg: 122
Do you like taking Showers or baths with your lovers ?Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
It's a wonderful activity, which can be either completely utilitarian, or a time for visiting and being completely honest--haven't done it for a while, (no partner), but when it happens, it is a great and healthy activity.
 hersheyboy
Msg: 123
Do you like taking Showers or baths with your lovers ?
Posted: 11/29/2007 4:55:59 PM
It seems that the shower is the ONE place I and my high school sweetheart could always be found. LOL

I have loved showering with a gal pal ever since.

It's been 30+ years since then and I find no need to change a good thing.
 totum_spirit
Msg: 124
Posted: 11/29/2007 7:09:13 PM
HELL YEAH!!! To wash a womans body is foreplay in the bathroom. Think about it ,even if it is after a great sex filled afternoon, to rub her body with a soft sponge with fragrant soap...to rinse her with your bare hands. Then for her to wash my body....damn it is a great pre foreplay! Trust me guys foreplay is so important to women...they are like volume knobs...you turn it up and wait then turn it up a little more...wait and turn it up again...you may need body armor...do this for a woman she may break something attacking you!
 BOIT
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2007 7:32:47 PM
yeah....baby....yeah.....a huge turn on
 _Justin_Time_
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2007 12:31:08 AM
Yeah I totally agree with you on this one :)

It can be totally hot, or just plain fun, warm and very romantic. I like to start the day having a shower with my girl, then we can cook each other breakfast!

I personally do the shower thing, but baths are always fun as well.
 notshellfish
Msg: 128
Posted: 11/30/2007 6:34:31 AM
what is not to like??? steam, slick bodies, loofahs (i even like saying that), bath oils, a slow ascent as you soap her toes, feet, ankles, calves....(sorry, had to excuse myself there)...and we ahevn't even touched the nagic of Hot Tubs...lawd a mercy
 TTC 2008
Msg: 129
Posted: 11/30/2007 7:16:43 AM
Of course who doesn't
 Janice711
Msg: 133
Posted: 9/16/2008 10:28:47 PM
Once upon a time I had a bubble-bath buddy. We never had sex (that was part of the game we had), but would get together for bubble baths once or twice a month for a little shy of a year. It was incredibly intimate and decadently erotic... he had an oversized tub and a dimmer switch on the light in the bathroom.... completely yummy experience...

Showers are incredibly enticing too, different sensations, very different than the bubble bath...

Love them both... gotta go... time to get soaped up!!
 Snapington
Msg: 136
Posted: 10/29/2008 9:02:36 PM
I went out with my last lover and we took a shower every day we were together 14 months and maybe missed twenty days. It's what I miss the most, that warm water and closeness.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >