Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Wottacatch™
Msg: 12
The Funniest Story Ever Written Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
So what were you claiming........Bonfire night?
 thatguy276
Msg: 13
view profile
History
The Funniest Story Ever Written
Posted: 9/25/2007 12:26:44 AM
Kitty, it never seems to fail when someone starts out with something good and funny all in good humor, some dumb@$$ has to get all technical, analytical, or something to ruin it. It doesn't matter if it's about him or the other guy or somebody's uncle, it was funny. It wouldn't have been neer as funny if he would have said, this guy I read about..., but anyway I agree with you 125% kitty. Waydago wattacatch.
 Wottacatch™
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/25/2007 4:28:42 AM
Now Now children.....Which one of you is the sh it and which one is the vomit....Own up
 Wottacatch™
Msg: 16
Posted: 9/28/2007 4:34:41 PM
But you have not posted any of your humor have you.....You're a copy paste artist of other peoples writings who then in discreetly says it's yours hoping you won't be found out ...Rather then say "This was mailed to me enjoy"
 thatguy276
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 9/28/2007 7:59:40 PM
Dude, does it matter? Let me think... um.. No it don't. It was funny, you ruined it, if the guy that wrote it wants to sue for plagerism that's his choice. I seriously doubt he hired you as an advocate.
 Wottacatch™
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/28/2007 11:05:54 PM
I think the word you are trying to use is ...Plagiarism...

As to the story I think its hilarious and very well writen, which in turn has been on the humor forum many many times, but none of the other people that posted it indicated that it was them that wrote it or that it happened to them.

As for me I'm just a weekly humor columist for a daily English paper so we learn all about infringment of copyright laws.....so judge me on my writings.
 thatguy276
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2007 12:59:57 AM
I don't give a flying rats rectal sphinkter how its spelled and if it's not copywrited it's the same as an invention that hasn't been patented anybody and their momma's dog can claim it. The point ain't whether he stole it. Dude's just passing it on the same way everybody sitting around on a coffee/smoke/lunch break or out at some type of social gathering passes on the latest jokes they heard from the last gathering or website/book/magazine/whatever. Dude just laugh at it and pull the corncob out of your anal oraphus.
 thatguy276
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2007 1:05:12 AM
And as for you papers, I'm sure they make good toilet paper. I've got a few of my own actually. They come in hady when I'm out in the woods and the urge hits.
 Wottacatch™
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/29/2007 4:23:20 AM
I'm use to talking to the engine NOT the oil-rag.
 snorkeler
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2008 4:55:59 PM
I must say I have also read this a while back-
I found it a very amusing story- although disgusting

you can say whatever you like but if it were me I would have said-
"no thank GOD it wasn't ME!"
when the question came up-

to try to pass on as your own what is clearly not is on bad taste-funny or not-

I would venture if it were not as glowingly well received you would have not fought so hard to keep up the appearance thatis was your "own" self proclaimed "funniest story"

no problem with passing along funnies- but I believe one should give credit where credit is due-

that was my half dollers worth I didn't have change to just leave 2 cents
Show ALL Forums  > humor  >